Chapter 20 {Voodoo Doll}

Michaels pov (whaaaat)

"Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll cos' I can't control myself." I start singing jotting down notes for the song.
"Whatcha doing." Charlie asks from the doorway, rocking back and forth on her heels.
"Writing. What're you doing." I say setting down my pencil.
"Luke is getting food. So I'm doing nothing." She says laughing and sitting down across from me. "I like the song so far. It's really catchy." She says humming a melody that would sound awesome for the song.
"Could you help me write it?" I ask. It's a long shot but maybe it will turn out good.
"Sure." She says with a big smile. "Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll cos' I can't control myself. I dont wanna stay I wanna run away. But I'm trapped under your spell." She starts singing. I've never heard her son before, which is a shame because she's amazing at it.
"Keep going that was great!" I say writing down what she just sang. She giggles and starts to sing again.
"And it hurts in my head, in my heart, and my chest and I'm having trouble catching breathe. Won't you please stop loving me to death" she stops and thinks. "That's all I can think of right now. Sorry." She says laughing a bit.
"That was amazing! Thank you." I say high fiving her.
"My pleasure." She says giggling.
(A/N sorry if any lyrics are wrong, I'm writing this at 5 in the morning and I'm super tired lmfao)
"Hey lad what's up." Luke says as he walks into the room with a box of pizza.
"Oh nothing just your brilliant girlfriend helped me write out new song." I say waving it in front of him. He takes it out of my hand and starts reading it.
"This is, amazing." He says as he walks over to Charlie and kisses her forehead.
"Thank you." She says blushing. They are too cute together.
"And she's really great at singing." I say walking over to the pizza and shoving a piece in my mouth.
"Oh shut up no I'm not." Charlie says smacking my arm.
"Whatever." I say chuckling.

After we finish eating, I can't stop looking at her. No not Charlie, I already tried to get with her the first day I met her. I'm talking about Sophie. She's perfect. But she's also perfect for Calum. And Calum is my brother, I can't do that to him. Or Sophie. Besides she doesn't have any feelings for me, so what's the point. God I need to get a girlfriend to get my mind off of Sophie. But how could I? I love everything about her. Her dark brown hair, and how her eyes match. Her music taste, her style. Everything. I could go on forever. But shes in love with Cal. And I mean I can't blame her. He's awesome. God I need to get a girlfriend to get her off my mind. And maybe it will work like it did for Soph and Cal. Yeah, that's what I'll have to do.

Charlie's pov

Tonight me and Sophie are going to one of their concerts for the first time. I'm super excited to see them do what they love. I also can't wait to hear the song I helped make. I'm also really nervous too. After Luke tweeted we were together I got a lot of love, but got some hate too. But I get it. Kinda. I mean I'm dating someone they love. So I'm kinda nervous on what they think of me. Because I really care what they think. Their the boys extended family. And I'm going to love them, even if they don't except me with open arms. As long as Luke is happy I'm happy so I'll be good.

"Hey guys! I'm Michael and I play guitar." Michael said making all girls roar In Excitement. "And We're going to play a song that one of my dear friends help me make."
"Also she's my girlfriend!" Luke buds in making me blush.
"Yes Luke and your girlfriend." Michael say making everyone laugh. "Anyways I wanted her to come on stage and sing it with us!" Michael says and I wanted to kill him. Why me ugh. The spotlight is pointed on me, and I give Michael the finger and he acts hurt and I make my way up to the stage.
"Michael I'm going to kill you." I say laughing as I get to Luke's microphone.
"Aw love you too wittle sis." Mikey says like a baby, making all of the girls laugh. "Alright! Here's voodoo doll!" Michael says and the music starts.
I don't even like you,
Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?
And I don't understand what's happened,
I keep saying things I never say
Me and Luke start singing the first verse. He looks at me with wide eyes, oh crap. I forgot I haven't sang in front of him before. Michael was the first person I sang in front of that's not family. And now I'm singing in front of thousands of people.

After the song finishes the crowd roars with
"OH MY GOD SHE SOUNDS SO GOOD!!"
And
"OH MY GOD YES!! SLAY CHARLIE SLAY!"
I can't help but smile at all the nice comments, and don't even pay attention to the mean and hateful ones.
"Thank you guys." I say into Luke's microphone. Everyone laughs when they see my get on my toes and struggling to reach Luke's microphone. When all of the sudden I feel someone pick me up bridal style.
"Oh my god put me down." I say laughing. I don't like when people pick me up. I don't want to crush them.
"You need to eat more, you weigh a pound." Luke says in the microphone making all of the girls and guys go 'awww'. "Here I helped you reach my mic shorty. Now say what you were going to say." Luke says giggling.
"I just wanted to say thank you to everyone and that I love you all so much. And I'm so glad you get to see this amazing band do what they love. And they love you all so much!" I say and all of the boys agree and the fans go wild.
"CHUKE! CHUKE! CHUKE!" The fans start chanting.
"Chuke?" I question Luke.
"Yeah Chuke. Charlie and Luke put together. It's all over Twitter." Luke says laughing and setting me down.
"KISS! KISS! KISS!" The fans chant again. And even the boys join in. I look at Luke and he just shrugs and puts his hands around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and get on my toes to reach his lips. He bends down a little and connects our lips. Making butterflies erupt in my stomach.
"AWWW!!" The fans scream as we pull apart. I smile at like and look out and see two people that never wanted to see.