Chapter 21 {Oh Shit}

James pov (oh shit *in the voice of Calum in Can't Remember* lmfao)

"Please! I love this band. For me?" Ashley begs.
"Fine." I say and start to go inside for the concert.

"Hey guys! I'm Michael and I play the guitar." I'm guessing Michael says. Everyone starts screaming, even Ashley. "And We're going to play a song that one of my dear friends help me make."
"Also she's my girlfriend!" A guy with blonde hair says.
"Yes Luke and your girlfriend." Luke hm. "Anyways I wanted her to come on stage and sing it with us!" Michael says
I turn to see who they put the cameras and lights on and look at the big screen.
My heart drops and Ashley gasps. Charlie?

After the song is over Luke and Charlie are messing around saying thank you.
"KISS! KISS! KISS!" Everyone chants. I have to admit Charlie looks amazing. They look so happy up there. I wish it was me. I know I messed up a lot. And that night, I was on some drugs my friends gave me. I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't on anything. I loved her. And I still do. Even though I have her old best friend I still can't take my eyes off of her.
Once they kiss my heart drops to my stomach. She shows her beautiful smile and looks out in the crowd and sees me and Ashley.
"Shit..." Ashley mutters and grabs on my hand tight. I squeeze her hand and look at her. She has fear and jealousy in her eyes.
"Wait Charlie! Where are you going?" Luke says as she's about to go off stage.
"Aren't I supposed to go off stage now?" She says laughing, making everyone laugh, including me.
"I want you to be right here." Luke says pointing beside (A/N BESIDE YOOOOU) him. He has a pouty face and she just smiles and stands next to him. "You're so cute." Luke says kissing the top of her head. She covers her face so no one can see her blush. She never did that when I complemented her, or called her cute. I have to admit I'm really jealous of Luke. He's everything I'm not. But more importantly, he treats Charlie right. And I didn't treat her right, and I beat myself up about it all the time. I never knew how much she meant to me until she left me. She's just so beautiful. And it doesn't hurt that she's kinda famous. I mean come on. It would be awesome dating someone who is famous. But in dating  Ashley. And I love her and she loves me. But I also love Charlie. Is it even possible to love two people? But I mean come on, me and Charlie dated for a year, almost two. And I never made her as happy as Luke makes her. Maybe because I did drugs and raped her, and threatened her life if she told anyone. I regret so much of what I did to her. All of it. I with I could rewind all the times that I didn't show her what's she's really worth (A/N see what I did there (; ).

After the concert was over, they called Charlie back out on stage so she can bow with them. She looked so happy. I'm glad she has amazing people in her life. All I want for her is to be happy.

On the way out me and Ashley see Charlie and Luke walk out hand and hand. She spots us and whispers to Luke. He looks at me and Ashley and decides to walk up to us. Oh shit.
"So your the famous James." Luke says as Charlie walks up to him, and grabs onto him.
"He's not worth it." She says, not even making eye contact with me.
"No I just want to talk to him." Luke says looking at her, and his eyes soften when he looks at her. I see her look at me and a wave of fear and hatred washes over her eyes.
"H-hi Charlie." Ashley finally speaks up from beside me.
"Hi." Charlie says rather rudely. "Luke I'm going to go to the bus. I love you." She says kissing him.
"I love you too." He says and my blood boils. God I'm so jealous.
"So uh w-what's up?" I say nervously.
"Listen here, James. If you come near her and you hurt her, you will instantly regret it. I know all about you. And your lucky I'm not beating your ass right here right now. But the girl inside that bus right now, is the love of my life. And she told me not to hurt you. And I'm going to respect her and do whatever makes her happy. And I guess that's not seeing her scum of an ex boyfriend covered in blood in the road. So consider yourself lucky." He says with seriousness in his eyes. I just nod and swallow hardly, shaking in my shoes.
"Got it?" He asks popping his chuckles.
"G-got it." I shakily say.
"Alright good. Now your girlfriend over there. Ashley? Well she could come because Charlie doesn't hate her. She just feels bad that she's dating you." He spits and I look over at Ashley and she's smiling.
"She doesn't hate me." Ashley whispers and smiles even harder. After that Luke walks off and gets in the bus. Me and Ashley stay and watch the bus pull out and away.
"James.." Ashley says finally breaking the silence.
"Y-yeah?" I ask her still shaken from what just happened.
"Let's get out of here." She says grabbing my hand. She still has a smile on her face. Charlie hates me and doesn't hate her. I'm glad I'm the one she hates rather than Ashley. She never shuts up about how she feels bad about our relationship, and how she hates herself for what she did to Charlie. Makes me feel great about myself. Then again, I'm the one who did all of this.