Chapter 10 {The Date}

(A/N OKAY SO BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER I JUST WANT TO FILL YOU IN. IN THE START OF THIS CHAPTER CHARLIE IS ALREADY HOME. I JUST DIDNT FEEL LIKE WRITING ABOUT THEM GOING HOME. ALSO THE PICTURE AT THE TOP IS WHAT LUKE AND CHARLIE WEAR ON THE DATE. OKAY BYE BABES LOVE YA <3)

"Wear something nice." Luke says into the phone.
"Ugh okay. And where do me meet up?" I ask back.
"For right now just come to my house and we'll leave from there. I'll text you my address." He says sighing. I know he wants to pick me up from my house, but that can't happen right now.
"Okay. Text me when I should drive over."
"Okay. I'll let you get ready."
"Okay bye I love you."
"I love you too." Once the phone line goes dead I walk over to my closet. Something nice, something nice.
After about 30 minutes of searching I find the perfect dress (picture at the top) and put on a pair of black heels. I curl my hair and put on light makeup. After I get done I get the text from Luke.
From Stacey <3: You can come over now ;)
To Stacey <3: Okay on my way out the door now! :)

I put my phone in my clutch and run downstairs.
"Hey mom! I'm going to go hang out with my friend Stacey! I don't know when I'm going to be back!" I say as I run out the door.
"Okay honey! Have fun!" She yells back from the kitchen. And with that I was off. It took about 5 minutes to get to Luke's house. Once I arrive to his house I see him waiting outside.

Luke's Pov
I wait outside for Charlie to show up. Honestly I'm super nervous. I've never been nervous about a girl before. Charlie is unlike any other girl I've met. I'll admit, I've never been a "good" boyfriend. I always cheated and used girls for sex. But I would never do that to Charlie. And would kill anyone if I found out someone did something like that to her.

About 5 minutes later Charlie pulls up. I feel my heart in my stomach now. God she looks beautiful. She looks beautiful all the time.
"Hi." She says as she approaches me.
"Hi. You look, amazing!" I say to her as I embrace her in a hug.
"Thank you so do you." She says giving me a warm smile. God she's so pretty. "So where are we going to go?" She says as we get into the car.
"You'll see." I say smirking.
"Ugh I hate surprises." She says jokingly as she sits back.
"We'll be there soon." I say reassuring her and putting my hand on her thigh. I feel her jump a little as I place my hand. "Sorry." I feel bad for scaring her.
"It's fine." She says giggling. God she's perfect.

Once we arrive at the restaurant I quickly get out so I can open Charlie's door.
"Thank you." She says as I extend my hand for her to grab.
"My pleasure." I say intertwining our fingers. I can't help it, but every time I touch her, or she touches me, I get this crazy feeling. I don't think I can explain how amazing it is, or how amazing she is. I'm so lucky to have her.
"2 for Hemmings please." I say to the usher.
"Ah, of course follow me Mr and Mrs Hemmings." He says guiding us to our table. I can't help but smile at the sound of Mr and Mrs Hemmings. I look over to Charlie and see her smiling and blushing. She's so cute.
"Thank you." I say as we get to our table. The table is farther away from the rest of the tables and is lit up by candles.
"Luke, you didn't have to do this." She says gasping.
"Of course I did. I want to make this night special for you." I say grabbing her hand and rubbing her knuckles.
"Thank you." She says as she smiles.
"My pleasure. Thank you for coming." I say back
"My pleasure." She is blushing now. I think it's really cute when she blushes.

After we ate, we started talking about random things.
"What do you want to be when you get out of school?" She asks still laughing about my previous answer.
"Uh, I hope that our band is still going strong. So I hope to still be in the band." I say honestly.
"That's awesome." She says smiling big.
"Yeah. How about you. What do you want to be?" I say and I can tell she goes into deep thought about it.
"Uh, I love acting. And being on the big screen. So probably an actress" She says after a few seconds of silence.
"That's awesome. I think you would make an amazing actress." I say and smile at her. It's true I do think she's make an amazing actress.
"Thank you."
"Hey Charlie can I ask you a question?" God I'm nervous. I feel like I can throw up.
"Yeah of course." She says giving me a promising smile.
"Charlie I know we haven't known each other for very long. But I love you. I really do. You make me really happy. And it's amazing. I love everything about you. And you cross my mind all the time. No, you don't cross my mind you live in my mind. You are the last thing I think of when I go to bed, and the first thing when I wake up. Sorry for babbling, the point I'm trying to make is; Charlie will you be my girlfriend?" I say. And all of it is true. Every last thing I said. I look at Charlie and she has tears in her eyes.
"Yes! Yes Luke I'll be your girlfriend!" She says and we get up and we embrace each other in a hug, followed by a kiss. This is what happiness feels like. I finally have the girl of my dreams.

AWW THAT WAS SO CUTE!! THAT WAS A GREAT END TO MY BOOK!! JUST KIDDING DONT KILL ME!! BUT IM SO HAPPY THAT LUKE AND CHARLIE ARE TOGETHER #CHUKE FOR THE WIN. Anyways I love you guys <3 please keep voting and reading. It means the world to me. Love you babes <3 XX