Chapter 26 {The Call}

Me and Luke haven't spoken since what happened that night. Well I haven't spoken to him since that night. So it's been about a month. And honestly it breaks my heart. You don't know how many times I want to crawl in his bed and cuddle with him. I want to so bad. But he messed up for the 3rd time. And I know it's just a kiss. But someone else touched the lips that were only meant for me. And the fact that he didn't stop it hurt like a bitch. Michael and Calum and Sophie have been the best this past month. Hell Ashton has too. It's just we don't see much of him when there's a break. He's always with Bryanna. Which doesn't really bother us, considering that we are happy for him and glad that he's happy. And the fact that we see him 95% of the time.

My phone starts to ring from underneath me. I look to see the caller ID and it's not a saved number in my phone.
"Uh hello?" I say confused.
"Yes hello. Is this Charlotte Waters?" A woman asks.
"Yes. Why?" I ask just as confused as before.
"Hi I'm Mary Wellington and my boss wanted me to scout you for our model company." Model company. What the hell.
"Uh okay?" I say more as a question.
"We wanted to see if you're interested. We actually have a photoshoot that's in London. You are in London right now correct?" She asks happily.
"Yes." I say
"So would you like to come to the photoshoot and give us a chance?" She asks eagerly.
"Yeah sure." I say kinda shrugging it off. I mean come on. No model company wants me. I mean I'm ugly and not super skinny. I don't think they'll like me.
"Great! Here's everything you need to know.." She starts.

After the call ended and I got all the information I needed I decided to tell the boys, who are in Luke's hotel room right now.

Once I barge into the room all of the guys look at me.
"Hey Charlie." Calum says as I walk into the living room where everyone is.
"Hey. Guys I have news." I say as I sit down in a chair. All of them look at me with nervous faces. "Nothing bad." I say as I lean back in the chair, earning all sighs of relief. "Kinda." I mumble gaining worried looks again.
"Well spit it out!" Sophie yells making me laugh.
"Oh yeah. So uh I just got a call from a modeling company and they want me to model for them." I say and all of them congratulate me and say how amazing that it.
"How is that a bad thing?" Luke asks. It's kinda weird him asking me things. I miss him so much. Just look at him. How beautiful h-
"Uh. If I like modeling with the company. I have to leave the tour." I say messing with my hands.
"WHAT!" All of them yell at the same time, even Luke who has sadness in his eyes.
"Guys I don't even know if I will like it." I say trying to call them down.
"And what if you do?" Michael asks looking at me.
"Then I'd leave." I say giving them a weak half smile.
"But I won't have C here anymore. Who's going to make me soup when I'm sick?" Michael asks with sadness on his face.
"And who's going to make us all breakfast when we don't feel like it?" Calum asks with even more sadness.
"Who's going to be my best friend?" Sophie asks with tears rolling down her cheeks. Aw no I didn't want to make anyone cry!
"What am I going to go without my first love being here?" Luke mumbles louder than he thought. We all look at him and he has sadness in his eyes, and he looks like he's on the verge of tears.
"Guys you won't miss me. Trust me, I get replaced." I say directing it at one specific person. Not naming names. "You'll forget about me like that." I say snapping my fingers.
"Are you kidding me? I'm going to miss you more than anything! I'm going to miss my little sister! My best friend! My wing man. The only person I could go to when I'm sad." Michael says coming over to me and hugging me.
"I'll still talk and text you guys. And hey, who knows? Maybe I'll have a photoshoot in a city you guys have a gig! But we are talking about this as if we already know I'm going to like it." I say as me and Michael pull apart.
"Oh we know already. And we know they are going to love you. You're beautiful." Michael continues to say as he sits back down next to Luke.
"Thanks." I say blushing a little bit. "But I might not like it. And if u do, I'll still visit you guys. And you guys better visit me!" I say pointing at all of them.  Making all of us laugh, except for Luke who's still sad. I think I'm going to miss him the most. Of course I still love him. But he hurt me again. And I don't know if I could deal with getting hurt again by him. Because it's bound to happen. I mean come on. Look at him, he's like a god. Girls throw themselves at him all the time. And he could have any girl he wants with the snap of his fingers. And I'm holding him back from enjoying this. Their tour is probably going to be one of the greatest things in his life and I don't want him to regret not doing things because of me. I don't want that weight on my shoulders. I have enough on my plate as it is. I love him. And I want him to be happy. And I don't think us dating makes him truly happy. I love Luke Hemmings. But I don't think Luke Hemmings loves me back.