Chapter 11 {School}

(A/N so the outfit at the top is what Charlie wears to school her first day back. And the song 3 am  by Megan Trainor is the song Charlie sings )

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm. Great school. But it's the one place I can see Luke, and not get death threats from my parents.
I pull myself out of bed and walk into my bathroom. I turn on the sink and splash cold water on my face. Waking me up instantly. I brush through my wild hair. After I tame it down I walk to my closet and scan through my closet. I soon stop at the red flannel Luke gave me last night, after I was shivering he gave it to me. I decided to wear it with jeans and converse (picture at the top). I put on my normal makeup which consists of cream for the bags under my eyes, mascara and lip gloss.

I walk downstairs and grab my bag and rush out the door, not even saying anything to my parents. That's normally what I do everyday, but today I just don't want to hear the daily lecture. Which consists of the same things
"Make sure you pay attention in class" blah blah blah
Or
"You better get a good grade on this test or your going to be in trouble!"
Blah blah blah. Honestly I can recite the lecture if I wanted to. But there's no point. Just like the lecture it self.

Once I step foot into the hallway of the school I get swarmed by body's. All asking me questions that I can't really understand. I manage to make out some of them.
"Are you and Luke dating?" Someone asks yelling in the crowd.
"Did you and Luke get into a car accident?" Someone else says
"Is it true you and the Bad boy Luke are dating?" Someone else says yelling louder than the rest.
"Alright! Alright leave her alone!" Someone says pushing through all of them and picking me up bridal style. I look up and meet face to face with a blue eyed boy. "Hey love." Luke says kissing me. The whole hallway fills with awes and "oh my god she's so fucking lucky!" And "gross. That should be me!" But I don't really care about all the bad comments. All I care about is Luke. After we break our kiss we start to blush. He's so cute when he blushes.
"How's my fine girlfriend this morning?" Luke says as he sets me down.
"Doing better now. And how is my fine boyfriend this morning?" I ask mocking him.
"I'm doing just fine" He says intertwining our fingers.
"Why did everyone swarm me with questions about us?" I ask as he walks me to our first period.
"Because you're kinda dating someone in a band that's about to go on tour." He says chuckling.
"Oh yeah I forgot about that." I say giggling and touching his nose.
"You're too cute." He says connecting our lips one last time before walking into class. We take our seat, which are right next to each other. I can never focus in this class anymore with this dork next to me. Rubbing my leg, playing with my hair, kissing my cheek, anything. He always tries to distract me. And sadly it works. I mean can you blame me.
"Ms. Waters can you please come up to the class and sing a song for us? I heard you at practice the other day and I thought you were amazing." Mr. Duncan, our music teacher says.
"Uh sure." I say. God I hate singing in front of people. And to make matters worse I suck. As I get to in front of the class I start the play the music needed for my song.

I can't believe I'm still doing this
I told myself a month ago that I'd be through with this I'm looking at my phone
And wondering if you're home
I'm kinda tipsy, I ain't tryna sleep alone
Somebody told me that some other girl was hugging
You, Baby you know I'm the one that should be loving you
You know we had a thing
Baby, it's such a shame
I still get crazy every time I hear your name
And I know it's complicated
But you know I'm impatient

3AM, yep I'm texting you once again
Even though I'm hanging with my friends
And I can't help it, I can't help myself, no
3AM, I might be looking for a late night friend and baby
I can't get you out my head
I can't help it, I can't help myself, no

Kinda stressing like I'm gonna have a heart attack it's
Been an hour and you haven't even hit me back baby
Keep it real,
Tell me what's the deal
'Cause I miss you, you don't know how this feels

I know it's complicated
This always happens when I'm wasted

3AM, yep I'm texting you once again
Even though I'm hanging with my friends
And I can't help it, I can't help myself, no
3AM, I might be looking for a late night friend and baby
I can't get you out my head
I can't help it, I can't help myself, no

I know, I know, I know
It's so wrong
Somebody take away my phone
'Cause I been drinking all night long
All night long
All night long
I know, I know, I know
It's so wrong
Somebody take away my phone
'Cause I been drinking all night long
All night long
All night long

3AM, yep I'm texting you once again
Even though I'm hanging with my friends
And I can't help it, I can't help myself, no
3AM, I might be looking for a late night friend and baby,
I can't get you out my head
I can't help it, I can't help myself, no

As I finish the song I look back at Luke and he has wide eyes. God did I really sound that bad? As I make my way back to my seat everyone claps for me.
"Beautiful Charlotte!" Mr. Duncan says to me.
"Thank you." I say back to him. "Did I really suck that bad?" I say whispering over to Luke.
"Are you kidding? You were amazing. Honestly you're better than me." He says whisper yelling back at me.
"Yeah right." I scoff back to him slouching in my chair.

The rest of the day was a blur and had nothing special besides seeing Mikey,Cal-Pal, and Ash. I actually really missed them. We all caught up ad me and Luke told them we were dating, and of course we got yelled at and congratulated and earning smirks from all of them except for Calum. I wonder what's wrong with him. I'll have to ask him later.

"Bye babe!" Luke says as I get to my car.
"Bye! Text me later!" I yell back.
"Of course! I love you!" He yells so everyone can hear.
"I love you too!" God he's such a dork. But he's my dork.