Chapter 18 {You Up For It?}

Calums pov (long time no see) (a/n hey that's rhythms!)

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. It's from Charlie.
"Uh hello?" I say confused on why she's calling me.
"Hey I have a plan. But do not tell anyone. And yes Sophie's apart of this plan too. I already convinced her." Charlie says and I practically jump out of my seat when she says Sophie's name.
"Okay what's your plan?" I say going to the back of the bus where no one is.
"So the bands has a gig is in the next town over right?" She asks kinda nervous.
"Yeah why?"
"We'll see you there." She says and I can hear a smirk in her voice. We'll. Sophie!! Yes she's going to be there. Oh my god I can't wait.

Charlie's POV
Okay so I might have lied to Calum. I haven't quite told Sophie yet. But I'm like 1,000% sure she'll say yes. I mean come on its Sophie. Calum and her love each other.
"Hey Sophie?" I say as she picks up her phone. "Start packing."
"Why?"
"Because at 10 tonight we are getting on a bus. 6 hours. That's should give you plenty of time to pack for 6 months."
"Yeah okay bye!!"
I hang up the phone and go straight to my room. This is going to best. My parent have no idea either. They're going to wake up to my note. Shit I forgot to write the note.

Dear mom and dad,
By law I am 18. So now I can finally leave and live my life. No more having to be perfect. Because I was never really perfect. And I wonder what all of you perfect friends will think once they know your daughter left you. Because you guys were always deemed on like the perfect couple, and the perfect parents. When in fact that's not what you are. I love you guys, and maybe one day if you change I'll come back. Until then, goodbye.
                           Love, Charlotte Waters

Once I get done with the note I start packing my things. First I grab all of my jeans and throw them in the suitcase, neatly. I have to be able to fit everything. I don't want to come back to this hell hole. Then I grab all of my shirts, shorts, crop tops, tank tops. Everything. And that fills my suitcase. Then I grab my duffle bag and start filling it with shoes, makeup and toiletries. About 6 hours later I finally finish and it's time for the plan to come In full swing. I grab my keys and unlock the door and set my stuff down outside the door. Shit I forgot my money. Over the past few years I've been saving up money and have around 5 thousand dollars saved up. God I love myself for doing that.

I quickly set the note down and lock the door behind me. Next stop Sophie's house. I call a uber and he arrives within 5 minutes. I give him the address and text Sophie in advance.
To Soph Loaf:
On my way!! Be ready ;)
From Soph Loaf:
Already waiting outside lmfao ;)

I laugh at her text and set my phone down. About 10 minutes later we pull up to Sophie's huge house. I see her outside with 2 suitcases. I tell the uber guy to wait so I can help her get her suitcases in the back of the car.
"To the bus station please." I say to him and he nods and starts his drive. I look over at Sophie and she's shaking like crazy. I grab her hand to try to calm her nerves. She grabs my hand and looks at me and smiles.
"Thank you." She says smiling showing all of her teeth.
"For what?" I say confused.
"This. We get to go see our loves doing what they love." She says smiling even bigger than before. I can't help but smile at what she says.
"Thank you for coming with me." I say hugging her and she hugs me back.
"You're here." The man says as I pay him.
"Thank you." I say getting out luggage.

*skip getting on the bus and getting there because it's too boring*

"I'll call Calum and tell him to pick us up." Sophie says as she gets out her phone. I nod and get super nervous. I'm going to see Luke again. Maybe this is just a bump in the road for us. Maybe we'll work things out.
"Calum will be here in like 2 minutes." She says giggling. Aw they are so cute together.

Once Calum pulls up that's when everything sets in place. God I'm so nervous. We all greet each other with hugs. Calum gets our suitcases in the back of the van and I sit in the back so Sophie and Calum can be next to each other.
"Uh Charlie far warning." Calum say as he grabs Sophie's hand.
"With what?" I say scared.
"Luke misses you like crazy. He won't stop talking about you and writing sad songs. He wrote one called Close To Strangers and it's super sad. So if he like jumps on you don't be surprised." He says chucking. I can't help but smile.
"Okay." I say grinning and blushing like an idiot.

Once we get to the hotel room my heart is beating out of my chest. Calum opens the door, and there I see him. Sitting there back facing the door.
"Luke?" I ask and he jumps out of his skin. Once he turns around and sees me he runs up and hugs me.
"Charlie what are you doing here?" He says with tears in his eyes. Happy tears.
"I'm here to see you!" I say pulling him on the bed and hugging him longer.
"I thought I lost you." He says hugging me back and getting up.
"You'll never lose me. Ever. No matter how hard you try, or how hard I try. I'll never forget you. Or the love I have for you." I say and he pulls me into a kiss.
"Awwww how cute." Sophie and Calum say in unison. We all laugh.
"Charlie?"