Chapter 25 {The Interview}

"So Luke when did you and Charlie meet?" The lady asks.
"We met in elementary school actually. And I've loved her ever since." Luke says smiling and looking at me as the crowd awes. I start to blush and can't help but smile.
"Charlie, do you love Luke?" The interviewer asks. Without hesitation I answer.
"Yes. With all of my heart." Luke looks at me and smiles and squeezes my hand tighter. She then smiles at both of us and moves on to Calum who is sitting next to me. I wonder if he's going to make Sophie and his relationship public. It's about damn time.
"Calum do you have a special someone?" She asks him.
"Yes. And I've been waiting for the right time to announce it. But yes." Calum says making all of us smile, except for Michael. What's up with him.
"Aw. What's her name?" She asks smiling.
"Sophie Fields." Calum says smiling even bigger. I look out into the crowd and see Sophie blushing hardcore.
"Is she here?" The interviewer says with a smirk on her face. Calum nods and they call her on stage. Sophie gets up and makes her way on the stage. There's no more space so she sits on his lap, making everyone aw, except for Michael again. What's going on with him? I'll have to ask him later.
"Michael are you seeing anyone." The interviewer says as she moves on.
"Uh no." Michael says forcing a smile.
"Oh well I bet it won't be hard to get the one you want." The interviewer says laughing.
"If you only knew." Michael kinda mumbles and we look at him funny. He just shrugs and she moves over to Ashton.
"How are you and Bryanna?" She asks smiling again.
"Great. I love her." Ashton says smiling and looking down at his hands.

After the interview I decide to talk to Michael.
"Hey Mikey can I talk to you?" I ask him once we get back to the hotel room.
"Yeah sure. Is everything alright?" He asks sitting down in the chair.
"I should be asking you the same question." I say sitting down across from him.
"What do you mean?" He asks kinda nervous.
"What was up with you in the interview today? After Calum said he loved Sophie you got all weird. What's going on." I ask and Michael just sighs for a while and sets his head on the table.
"Ilikesophie." He mumbles too quietly to the point were I can't hear him.
"What?" I ask confused.
"I like Sophie." He says as he lifting up his head. My eyes widen. Oh no.
"Oh." Was all I could manage out.
"I need to find a girlfriend to get her off of my mind. And I've tried. But all the girls do is just fan girl over me." He sighs. "It sucks. I want to date someone who likes me for me. And not because I'm in a band."
"I can help." I say shrugging. "I helped Calum and I can help you." I say smiling. Once I do a smile stretches on his face.
"Thanks." He says still smiling.
"Anything for my brother." I say smiling back. I get up and try to find Luke. Where could he be?  I decide to head over to Sophie and Calum's room. I walk in and see something I hoped I'd never see.
"Luke?!" I yell
"Charlie! Wait please! It's not what it looks like!" Luke says getting up.
"Oh really? Because it looks like you were just kissing another girl! I thought you changed Luke! I really did." I say yelling still and starting to cry.
"Charlie what's going on?" Calum says barging into the room.
"Luke..." I say as I fall into his arms. I can feel Calum getting angry.
"Are you kidding mate? Are you fucking kidding me! You messed up again! How dumb can you be?" Calum says yelling and bringing me over to Sophie. Sophie just hugs me and tells me everything will be okay. No It won't. Nothing will be okay. He hurt me again.
"Calum hear me out! She kissed me! That's why Charlie walked in. You know I would never hurt her. I love her!" Luke says back to Calum. I start to cry harder when he said he loved me. Just earlier today we were happy and loving and caring and all of that. But he has to do this. I so hope she kissed him. But then again. Why is she here in the first place?
"Why the hell is she here in the first place?!" Calum yells. Thank you Calum.
"I don't know! She was in the room when I was looking for you. She said you brought her here." Luke says back. He's not yelling anymore, and is trying to calm down.
"I was with Sophie the whole time! And you know I wouldn't screw up my relationship! I love Sophie and I don't want to fuck things up. But you. You always tend to get yourself if situations that make things happen. I knew what you did at the movie theater! I say you leave with Corrine! I knew what was going to happen. And keeping it from Charlie was the worst part. But you didn't have to tell her now did you. Corrine beat you to it. And this time. I don't know who to believe. I don't know if I should believe my eyes or my best friend." Calum says still yelling, but it's not as loud. Me and Sophie still in the other room, can hear everything. I'm glad Sophie has someone as amazing as Calum. He's always been like a protective older brother to me. And I couldn't ask for anything better.
"Calum please believe me! You could ask the girl!" Luke says. Honestly if she did kiss him it wouldn't change anything. He didn't move or pull apart when she kissed him. And it almost looked as if he liked kissing her.
"Okay I will!" Calum yells and slams the door.

After about 5 minutes Calum comes back in.
"You're damn lucky she was still there. She also told me everything that happened." Calum says, he's calm now.
"See i told you." Luke says relived.
"Why the hell didn't you pull apart?" Calum says getting a bit mad again.
"I don't know. I'm a fool for not pulling back soon enough." Luke continues talking but I can't hear what he's saying over my sobs.

After Calum and him stop talking I walk into the room they were in. Not by choice, it is the only way to get out of the entire hotel room. As I walk in I make eye contact with Luke and start to tear up a bit. When I see Calum by the door I run up to him and hug him super tight.
"Thank you." I manage to get out from all the tears.
"No problem." Calum says lifting up my face for me to look him in the eyes. "Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry please. Please don't cry. We can talk about all of this later okay?" Calum says as he pulls me into another hug.
"Okay." I says hugging him back and wiping the tears and mascara off my cheeks. I take one last look at Luke and walk out the door. I don't know where I'm sleeping tonight, but I know it won't be by Luke.