Chapter 16 {Gone}

*SKIP ONE MONTH*

The last month had nothing really special happened. Aside from Luke constantly trying to talk to me, and Calum coming in and saving me. Thank god for him.

Today is the day they are leaving. And to think, that me two months ago thought I would go with them. The whole Luke thing was a great birthday present. No
"Happy 18th birthday Charlie!"
No I got
"I had sex with your boyfriend while he was supposed to be on a date with you."

"Charlie I'm going to miss you so much." Calum says engulfing me in a huge bear hug. "I hate that you won't come with us." He says pulling apart.
"You know why I won't come with." I say half smiling.
"I know. I know. I just wish Sophie would come too. That's all." He says frowning a bit.
"I'm sorry cal." I say hugging him one last time, before Sophie comes and takes my spot. I just laugh and walk to the tour bus to find Mikey and Ash. I walk in the tour bus and meet face to face with blue eyes.  I get butterflies in my stomach every time I see him. It just hurts still.
"Hi." He says kinda sad sounding.
"Hi." I say mocking him. Awkward silence fills the bus, but it's broken when Mikey and Ash walk to the front of the bus. Thank god. I over go Ash and practically jump in his arms.
"I'm going to miss you Ash hole!" I yell saying his nick name.
"I'm gonna miss you too love!" He says back finally setting me down. "It's not going to be the same without you." He says sadly.
"I know. But we'll see each other soon." I say kissing his cheek. He's like my older brother. And after the past month we grew even closer. I then to the same thing to Mikey.
"I'm going to miss you Mikey!" I say just like I did with Ash
"I'm going to miss you too princess." He says setting me down. They gave me cute nicknames like darling or princess or love. Not doesn't really bother me. I kinda like it. "God Charlie you really aren't going to go with us are you?" He said throwing himself on the couch. I shake my head and get groans from Mikey and Ash.
"Oh shush guys, you'll forget all about me in no time!" I say sitting between them.
"Yeah right! Imma miss my little sissy." Ashton says like a baby and pinches my cheeks. I can't help but laugh. He's just a dork.
"Besides you can phone me all the time." I say in a happier tone. The all hang their heads down and look sad.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Time zones smart one." Luke snaps from the front of the bus, causing Ashton and Michael to snap their heads up and glare at him.
"Oh right." I say completely ignoring how rude Luke just was.

About 30 minutes after talking and laughing with Ash hole and Mikey, Calum comes in and has a sad look on his face.
"It's time to go lads." He says looking at me. I quickly get up and hug him for the longest time. He's always been there for me, and now I'm going to have to get used to him not being there.
"Bye. I love you guys." I say walking off the bus, getting I love you too's back from everyone except Luke.
I stand next to Sophie and start to hug her as the bus drives away.
"Hey we won't let this ruin our remaining weeks at school okay? We'll have fun this summer without them." I say looking over at Sophie who has tears streaming down her face.
"Okay." She says hugging me tighter.

*6 weeks later*

Then we were left alone. Just me and Soph. I guess I have to get used to it. This is how it's going to be for 6 months. God I miss Luke. I know it's stupid for me to say but, I love him. I really do. And it hurts that he doesn't love me back. And how he was rude to me on the bus. He was always so sweet. I mean I could always talk to him and Calum on the phone. I'll stay up late, or wake up early. I'll do whatever it takes to hear his voice again. Maybe I should have gone. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. Maybe me and Luke could have worked things out. Maybe.

I pull out my phone and dial Luke's number.
"Hello?" Luke says kinda confused.
"Uh hey it's Charlie."
"I know. I'm just confused on why you called me."
"I uh just wanted to say good luck on your tour" and that I love you "and that I want you guys to be safe. And I miss you- you guys already."
"Thanks." He says kinda happy.
"Uh Luke?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you. I'm sorry I don't want you to feel weird now, because I know you don't love me back I just needed to get it off my chest."
"Charlie, I still love you. I always will. Why do you think I tried so hard to get you back. But I understood why you didn't want to talk to me. I hurt you, and I'm am so sorry Charlie I really am."
"I forgive you."
"You do?"
"Yes."
"Thank god! I love you Charlotte Waters."
"I love you too Luke Hemmings."
"Lads! Guess what? Charlie still loves me! And I think we made up! I know I'm so happy!"
"Uh Luke you know I can hear you right?"
"Oh shit I thought I muted it."
"It's fine. But hey I'll let you go so you can spend time with the boys."
"Okay I love you bye."
"I love you too bye."
I set my phone down and scream. He does love me back. Now I really regret not going on tour with him. Wait, I know exactly what to do.