Chapter 7 {The Meeting}

Charlie's Pov

"Sweetie?" I hear my mom saying from the doorway of this, jail. Or so it felt.
"Yeah mom. I'm alive. Hurting but alive." Like always.
"Thank god! I thought I lost you like.." She starts, but doesn't finish the sentence. Silence fills the room, not a good silence either. The silence you can feel yourself drown in. That you want to escape, but can't. My father soon clears his throat and starts the speak.
"I'm glade you are okay honey. And if  I find out whoever did this to you I swear you will never see him again." He says as if that's a good thing.
"You can't do that!" I snap back.
"Charlotte he's the one that did this to you." My mother buds in, raising her voice at me.
"It wasn't his fault! It was a drunk driver! He was going 100mph in a 20mph lane! It happened too soon to even try to get out of the way!" I say yelling at both of my parents.
"I don't care! I forbid you to ever date him! Or ever see him! You can have no connections with this, this, punk!" Slips out of his mouth, and I lost it.
"You don't even fucking know him! You don't know what he goes through! You don't even know what I go through! Your own daughter! You guys are always too consumed in work, or busy forcing me to be perfect! So you won't have another dead kid! Well it's not fair! I want to love who I want, and if he hurts me? Fuck him then! I have to learn for myself. Not living under the shadow of my brothers bad mistakes! Let me live my fucking life! And if you don't? I'll run away!" I say yelling loud enough to get the nurses attention. I look over at my parents, and both have tears in their eyes. Good. They don't know half of the stuff I've been through. They don't know about the night.

****FLASH BACK****

"James no. I'm not ready for this." I say pushing the horny teen off of me.
"Don't you love me?" He says looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I look at him, not knowing what to say. "That's what I thought." He says continuing to pull off my clothes.
"James no!" I say starting to yell.
"Stop screaming! Or I'll give you something to scream about!" He snaps back. I can't let this happen. No this is not how I'm loosing my virginity. Not by force.
Millions of thoughts rushing through my head, I push James off of me and run out the door.
"Oh no you don't bitch!" Was the last thing I heard before he smashed my head into a wall. Knocking me out.
I walk up in the middle of him raping me. Tears rushing down my cheeks, like rivers. I just want to die. Please God take me now! Put me out of this misery!

After he's done getting what he wanted he tells me to leave and leaves me in the streets.
****FLASH BACK ENDS****

That night is the reason I was so mad that Ashley was secretly dating him. I don't want her to get hurt like me. I was going to tell her, but James threatened to take my life if I told anyone about that night.

My dad clears his throat again, making me realize I was thinking with tears streaming down my face.
"Charlie?" I hear my name being called from the doorway.
"Luke!" I say smiling now. And forgetting about what I was just thinking.
"Is this him? Is the the boy that almost took my daughters life?" My dad says getting up and walking towards Luke.
"Dad stop! It wasn't his fault!" I say trying to stop my dad, but it was no use.
"You stay far away from my daughter. Don't talk to her, don't touch her, don't look at her, forget she's even there." My dad says, grabbing Lukes collar.
"I don't think I can do that, sir." Luke says smirking.
"And why the hell not?" My dad says getting even angrier.
"I'm in love with your daughter. And I couldn't stay away from her even if I tried." He says looking at me and smiling. I can't help but smile. He really does love me.
"If I find you anywhere near her, I'll make your life a living hell, Luke." My dad snaps. "And for you? young lady's if I find you with this boy, you'll see a side of me no one wants to ever see!" My heart rate must have went up pretty high, because moments after he said that 5 nurses come in, seeing if I'm okay.
"I think it's time to leave." My nurse says pushing my parents out of the room, but leaving Luke. She turns and winks at me and shuts the door behind her. I think I have my new favorite nurse. Silence fills the room once again, but with Luke it's comfortable. And not awkward. It's nice.
"You look... Beautiful." Luke says finally breaking the silence. I chuckle. How could someone with cuts and bruises on her face be beautiful.
"What's so funny?" Luke says leaning back, in the hard uncomfortable hospital chairs.
"I'm far from beautiful, especially right now." I say lowering my head and looking down at my hands.
"No matter what, you're always beautiful to me. You're flawless "(a/n ayyyye. I started singing  Beyoncé when I wrote this lol) I've never been called beautiful before. I look at him and I can't help but smile. But it quickly fads when I remember what my dad said.
"Hey, don't worry about what your parents said okay? You'll only have to deal with this for a bit longer. But once you turn 18 you won't have to deal with all of this." He says getting up and coming close to me and sitting on my bed. I laugh
"That's in 4 months." 4 months without Luke. I don't know if I could do it.
"4 months?!" Luke says jumping when I say it.
"Yes 4 months. Why are you so excited?" I ask giggling.
"Well, uh you know how Me,Cal,Ash,and Mikey are in a band?" He asks rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.
"Yeah?" I say confused. What does that have to do with anything?
"Well we're going on tour in 4 months!" He says loudly. My eyes widen.
"So, you're leaving me?" I ask with tears forming in my eyes, making it hard to see.
"No, I want you to come with us!"