Chapter 33 {Back Home}

*2 Months Later*

After word got out of me and Cameron's break up, my phone was blowing up from my manager. I had a lot of photoshoots, interviews, and photograph signings. So with all of that on my plate, my break for cut short. Which I'm really bummed out about. After I told Luke that I loved him, he said he loved me too. Me and him both don't want a relationship right now though, and the fact that I have to leave to my L.A home adds on the list on why. Of course I want to date Luke. I love him, but I think it's best that we don't have a long distance relationship. Because we both know it wouldn't work out.
"I'm going to miss you Charlie." Sophie says starting to cry, making everyone else cry too.
"Im going to miss you too Soph." I say hugging her, soon everyone joins in and it's just a big pile of sad teenagers in the middle of an airport.
"Flight 653 to Los Angles ready to board." The man says over the intercom.
"That's me." I say wiping my tears and sniffling. We all say bye and exchange I love you's. I turn to look at Luke, this time it's a lot easier for both of us to say goodbye. I walk over to him and cup his face and crash my lips on his, getting the feeling I've been craving to feel. We pull apart, and a tears slips out of his eye. I quickly wipe it and start walking.
"Bye." I say to all of them as I make my way down the tunnel. Out of all the places you traveled to, Australia is the hardest one to say goodbye to.

After the long plane ride, I finally make it home. I quickly walk to to my penthouse and close the door before any paps can see me. Normally after I leave the state, or country I miss it here. But now it feels weird. That this isn't my home. Maybe going back to Australia made me realize that I missed it like hell. And I miss all of the people in it. God, this is going to be a horrible next year. What do I have to do tomorrow again? I pick up my phone and go to my emails. Photoshoot tomorrow at 1 pm. Okay that's not too bad. Hopefully Cameron isn't going to be there. And if he is, I hope he doesn't say a word.

"Charlotte! So good to see you again!" Mary says hugging me as soon as I make it to the beach, where we're shooting.
"It's good to see you too!" I say hugging her back. Me and Mary became really close. She's like a sister to me now.
"Okay so here's your dressing room." Mary says pointing to a trailer in the distance. "And your outfit is in there already and, well you know the drill." Mary says laughing, and I nod and head my way to the trailer. Once I reach the trailer I find a plain white bikini. Once I put it on I make my way back to the shoot were the photographer is talking to someone I don't see. Once I reach the photographer, I stop. Cameron? Great.
"Uh James were do I go?" I say not even paying attention to Cameron's stare.
"Oh right over there by the rocks." He says pointing to some rocks by the water. I just nod and make my way to my spot.

After the shoot is over I start to head back to the trailer so I can retrieve my clothes.
"Charlie?" Someone from behind me says. I turn around and meet face to face with non other than Cameron Dallas. Once I see that it's him talking to me I just turn around and continue to make my way to my trailer, not even saying a word. You think I'm going to talk to you? Hell no.
I finish getting dressed in my normal clothes and walk out of my trailer, only to find Cameron waiting outside for me.
"What the fuck do you want?" I spit at him once I see him.
"Can we talk?" He asks getting closer to me.
"Uh," I take a pause pretending to think about it "No." I say before walking off and heading over to my car. Why the hell would he want to talk. And why the hell would he think I would want to talk to him? Hell no. If I had a choice I would never talk to him again, but considering that we work in the same field that's not going to happen. So I guess I'm going to have to deal with all of this for a year. After that year I know what I have to do. What I want to do; leave L.A and move back to Australia. I mean there's no point of me being here anymore. The only reason I stayed here was for Cameron. And there's no point of me staying If I'm not with Cameron. I mean of course I would be here for a few weeks at a time, but I wouldn't live here.

Once I get home I don't feel like cooking so I decide to order Chinese food. I feel my phone vibrating underneath my arm, which startles me.
"Hello?" I answer before looking at the caller ID.
"Hey Charlie it's Luke." Luke says through the phone.
"Oh hey. What's up?" I say relieved it's Luke and not Cameron.
"I was just really bored and decided to call you. I had to tell you something but I ca- Oh wait! Me and the boys are going on tour again!" Luke chirps through the phone.
"Oh my god Luke that's amazing! Where's your first show?" I ask still super happy for them.
"That's one of the reasons why I called you." Luke says and I can hear a smirk in his voice.
"Okay?" I say confused as hell.
"It's in L.A and we're going to be there tomorrow so we can get a tour!" Luke says making me jump up.
"Oh my god that's awesome! You guys could stay at my place. It has like 5 spare rooms." I say happy.
"Okay. We'll see you tomorrow Charlie." Luke says happily.
"See you tomorrow."