Chapter 13 {Sophie? Perfect}

Luke's Pov

I can't believe Calum did that to me. He knows how much I love Charlie. And now he loves her? Something's fishy about that. He just needs to back off of Charlie. I get that he's trying to protect her, because I do have a bad habit of cheating on girls, but he can't do it like that! Hell, if Charlie was his I wouldn't do that to him. What makes me any different? But Charlie's right. I have to think about the band, and its future. If it wasn't for Charlie talking me out of it, I would be at his house right now beating him up. But I can't. I won't do that to Charlie. After all they are best friends. Maybe I should find him a girlfriend. A good one though. I'll probably try to get one of Charlie's good girl friends. Yeah. I probably do that tomorrow at school. And maybe if I get him a girlfriend he's back off of mine! Good thinking Luke.

Once I get to school I meet up with Charlie and tell her my plan.
"One of my friends?" She asks whispering back to me.
"Yes one of your friends. Any of my friends would cheat on him! I don't want that." I say rubbing the back of my neck.
"Ugh okay I'll see what I can do." Charlie says kissing my cheek, and walking off. "Oh hey Sophie." She says flagging down a girl with dark brown hair. That's the one. That's Cals girl. "Luke come here." She says waving her hand at me. I walk over to her and wrap my arm around her small waist.
"Hi." Sophie says nervously. Almost everyone is nervous when they first meet me, so I do t really take offense to it anymore.
"Hi." I say back to her.
"Luke this is Sophie, she's is my math class." Charlie says to me and smiling. I can't help but smile back.
"That's cool. Uh Sophie?" I ask the girl.
"Yeah?" She says swallowing hard.
"Do you have a boyfriend." I say and Charlie squeezes my hand tight.
"Uh no. Why?" She says looking down at her feet.
"Because me and Charlie are going to the movies with a friend and we don't want him to third wheel. And I was wondering if you wanted to make it a double date?" I say making up a lie on the spot. Damn, good job Luke.
"Uh yeah sure. When's the date?" She asks messing with her hair.
"Tonight." I say panicking. Getting I weird look from Charlie, she then turns to Sophie.
"We can get ready at my house too! It will be awesome!" Charlie says, earning a big smile from Sophie.
"Okay sounds great!" Sophie says picking up her blue backpack and putting it on her shoulder. "Text me your address, and we'll talk during math. Because God knows we don't pay attention in it anyways." Sophie says making both me and Charlie to laugh. Great, she has a sense of humor. Calum's so going to love her. Good job Charlie!

Once me and Charlie make our way to our lunch table we meet up with Calum. I sit right across from him and he tenses up. I can tell he's scared shitless.
"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." I say scoffing. Earning a nudge from Charlie.
"Thank god." He says breathing out.
"I have a question." I say to him.
"Okay what's up?" He says scared.
"So me and Charlie are going on a date to the movies later tonight and there's this girl named Sophie and she's going to be there. And I was wondering if you would go too, so she wouldn't third wheel. So what do you say?" I say leaning back and placing my arm around Charlie's chair.
"Uh sure." He says rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh hey Sophie!" Charlie says as Sophie passes our table. I look over at Calum and he can't get his eyes off of her. I have to admit she's very pretty, but I think Charlie is way hotter. That's just my opinion.
"Hey Charlie!" Sophie says back as she stops and starts talking to her.
"Do you want to sit with us?" Charlie asks looking at us for approval. We just nodded and smiled.
"Yeah sure." She says as she sits next to Calum, across from Charlie. I can see redness creep on Calums cheeks and can't help but to smirk at him.
"What mate?" He asks giving me the "what the hell mate get that smirk off your face, before I smack it off" look. I can't help but laugh.
"Nothing mate. Just observing." I say as I place my hand on Charlie's thigh.
"So uh Calum you're going to the movies with us. And Sophie is going to be your date." Charlie says finally getting into the conversation.
"Uh okay. Are you okay with it Sophie?" He asks her nervously.
"Y-yeah I'm totally fine with it." She says just as nervous and starts to blush. So cute. Not Sophie, well you know what I mean. But it's so cute that they're nervous about a movie date. Now it's just time for us to find Michael and Ashton a girlfriend.

After lunch Charlie pulls me into the same janitors closet that I did about a month or so ago.
"So what do you think of Sophie?" Charlie says as she closes the door.
"She's perfect for him." I say getting closer to her.
"Okay good. And I really like Sophie. I feel like she could make him really happy like..." She says trailing off.
"Like how you make me really happy?" I say lifting up her head causing her to smile. "You know we haven't been in this janitor closet in a while." I say getting so close to her that our chests are touching.
"Come here." She says signaling me to get to her level. She gets close to my ear, but what she was going to say got interrupted by the school bell.
"We're going to be late for class" She whispers in my ear with a smirk. She moves away and walks out the door. And she says I'm the tease. Pft yeah right. She's the tease not me. What she did back there was jacked up. The least she could have done was kiss me. But no. I think that was pay back for the hospital. Whatever as long as she makes it up to me later tonight at the movie theatre.