Chapter 30 {Trashy Pizza&A Trashy Girlfriend}

Once we all get to the pizza place, we get greeted by a blonde headed slu- I mean Madison. Of course I hate her. She bullied me for dating Luke. Which Luke has no idea about. Sophie does though. And I think she told everyone besides Luke, as my wish. I didn't want him to breakup with his girlfriend because of his ex girlfriend. I don't know. I just want him to be happy, and he seems really happy with Madi. Kinda.
"Hey." I say to her and smile.
"Hey." She says sweetly and smiling back. Maybe she's changed. Yeah right.
"Hey guys!" She says happily and everyone groans. She just looks at them with rudeness in her eyes, but she quickly stops because she sees Luke staring at her with big eyes. Me and Cam sit next to each other, Sophie sits on my right and Calum next to her. Michael sits across from me and Ashton sits next to him, leaving Luke in front of Sophie and Madi in front of Calum. Who doesn't look to happy about it. But Madi seems to be enjoying it. Slut once before slut forever.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" We hear coming from Calum as he shoots up from his seat.
"What happened?" I ask still shaken from what happened.
"She just rubbed my leg and started to play footsie with me! Then she tried to grab my junk!" Calum says pointing to non other than, Madi.
"Are you kidding me bitch?!" Sophie yells at Madi, who seems scared because her cover got blown.
"Madi are you kidding me?!" Luke says getting up and moving away from her.
"Luke please." She says trying to grab his hand.
"No! Fuck you! We're through! This time I mean it! Get the fuck out!" He yells causing everyone in the pizza parlor to look at us.
"Fine! Don't come crawling back to me when you can't find someone better than me!" Madi spits back.
"Oh don't worry! A trash can is better than you!" Luke spits back making Madi's jaw drop. And making all of us laugh, even Cam. Oh yeah Cam's here. Kinda forgot from all of this happening.
"Fuck you!" Madi yells and storms off. After she leaves the table all of them start high fiving Luke. All of them super happy she's gone, but leaving me confused. Confused on where I stand with Luke and Cam. I still love Luke. But Cam is a great guy. I just don't know. I don't want to hurt Cam. And I don't want to get hurt by Luke. I don't know. I don't even know if Luke wants me back. I need to focus on one person and one person only, and that's Cam.

Once we get back to the house, all of us laugh at what happened merely 30 minutes ago.
"A trash can is better than you. Great one Luke!" Sophie says wiping a tear from her eye. We have all been laughing so hard, most of us are in tears.
"Thanks." Luke says smiling and tugging on his lip ring with his teeth. So hot. Stop thinking about him Charlie! You have a model boyfriend sitting right next to you! Come on now.

Luke pov

"Now that you ditched the bitch you can finally try to get Charlie back." Sophie says after her and Cameron both say they are going to sleep.
"I don't know. I think she's happy with Cameron." No. You know she's happy with Cameron. He's everything you're not. He doesn't have tattoos or piercings. He doesn't smoke or drink. And more importantly; he has Charlie.
"No I saw the way she looked at you. She misses you." Sophie says back.
"I don't know." I say exhaling.
"It's awesome to see her though. Seeing her in magazines wasn't enough." Michael says laughing a little. That's true. And every time she was in a magazine (which is all the time) she's with Cameron. I have to admit I'm very jealous of Cameron. He makes her happy. Even Sophie said it. It's not like she'd want me back. God I miss her so much. And now I know I really can't have her. And the thing is, it's because I started dating Madison again. And to be honest I don't know why I did. She was just there so I decided that if date her again. But she never made me feel the same way Charlie could. Shit Charlie made me feel that way just by her looking at me. And now she's gone. No longer mine. And is upstairs sleeping next to someone who isn't me. And that's what hurts the most. It's no longer me. No longer me who makes her happy. Or makes her smile when she's sad. Or smothers her with kisses. It's him. Mr. Prince Charming. And he has my princess.
"I have an idea." Calum finally says
"And what is that?" I ask back.
"Try and make her jealous. Start dating that one girl!" Calum says
"Jessica?" I ask. Why her she's super clingy. And nothing like Charlie
"Yeah her! Just do it to make Charlie jealous. Then she realize that she wants you back." Calum says as if he accomplished something.
"Fine." I say sighing. A part of me thinks this is going towns horribly.

"Hey Lukey!" Jessica says. I cringe at the nickname she just gave me. It is Charlie's nickname for me and only Charlie.
"Hi Jess." I say pulling her into a hug. Ugh this is horrible already.
"Why did you want me to come over?" She asks as she breaks the hug.
"Uh oh yeah come in." I say guiding her towards the couch.
"Okay." She says giggling.
"Will you be my girlfriend? I know it's really so-" I start to say knowing his stupid all of this is.
"Oh my god!! Yes!" She yells attacking me with hugs and kisses. I start to hear a giggle coming from the stairs. And it's not just anyone's giggle, it's Charlie's.
"Cameron Dallas put me down!!" She says laughing and hitting his back. He has her over his shoulder and she is laughing like crazy and so is he. "I'm too heavy put me down!" My heart drops when she says that. She's not heavy!
"Charlotte Waters you are as light as a feather. In fact you need to eat more!" Cameron says still holding her, but now she's in front of him and she's looking into his eyes. (A/n like how Charlie and Luke were in the picture a few chapters back). She continues to look into his eyes for only a few more seconds before she crashes her lips on his. Making my blood boil.
"Luke are you okay?" Jess asks.
"Yeah. I'm thirsty come to the kitchen with me." I say smirking. As we walk into the kitchen that Charlie and Cameron are in Charlie looks at me. Then at Jess and makes a face. I don't know what the face means but I don't think it's something good. Hopefully it's jealousy.
"Cam." Charlie whines.
"Yeah?" Cam asks once he gets next to her.
"Can you get that. You know I'm too short." Charlie says laughing pointing to a glass.
"Yeah. Here." Cam says before lifting her up again. But this time only at her waist.
"Thanks babe." She says kissing his nose. God why does she have to do this to me. You're trying to make her jealous, she is making you jealous. I made sure Charlie and Cameron were in the room when I kissed Jess. But they were too busy with each other to even notice.
"Let's go upstairs." Cameron says as Charlie finished her water.
"Okay. We can ask what we're doing today." Charlie says smiling as she puts the cup away as soon as she does Cameron picks her up in bridal style.
"Cam! I have working legs!" Charlie says pointing to her feet laughing.
"I know I'm just practicing for our wedding day." Cameron says and my jaw drops. Are they?
"We aren't even engaged stupid." Charlie says laughing. Thank god.
"I know. I'm just practicing for our wedding photoshoot soon." Cameron says earning a weird look.
"What photoshoot?" Charlie asks repositioning herself in his arms.
"Oh there's a photoshoot in town and they wanted us to do it." Cameron says shrugging it off.
"This was supposed to be our few months off." Charlie says swinging her head back.
"I know. But that's why I told them we're bringing your friends. I think I'd be cool if they could see what you do for a living." Cameron says and once he does a huge smile spreads on Charlie's face.
"You're the best babe!" She says hugging his neck and attacking him with kisses.
"Anything for my princess." Cameron says placing a kiss on her lips.

The whole thing with Charlie and Cameron in the kitchen completely distracted me from Jess. Who's now looking at me with madness in her eyes.
"Am I being used to make someone jealous?" She finally asks. I just nod in response. "Cool. I'll help you." She says shrugging.
"Really?" I ask in shock.
"Yeah why not. Friends?" Jess asks.
"Friends." I say with a smile.
"Okay but shhh we don't want them knowing." She says placing a finger on her lips.
"Thanks." I say as she gets up and leaves.
"No problem." She says smiling back and closing the door.