Chapter 19 {Forgiven}

"Charlie?" Ashton calls from the hallways of the hotel room.
"Yeah." I say and he runs up and smothers me with hugs and kisses on the cheek. Not like that. Me and him are like brother and sister.
"I didn't know you were coming!" He says finally putting my down.
"I didn't either until about 10 hours ago." Sophie says budding in. Ashton smiles and hugs her once he realizes she's there. She happily smiles and hugs him back. God she's a sweetheart.
"Hey I didn't either. I just really missed you guys. And Calum helped." I say giving him a warm smile.
"You knew? And didn't tell me?" Michael says from the doorway looking hurt.
"Mikey!!" I say running into his arms.
"Hey babe. When did you get here?" He asks putting me down.
"Uh about 10 minutes ago." I say chuckling and sitting down next to Luke and grabbing his hand.
"Oh so you and Luke huh?" Mikey says with a smirk moving his eyebrows up and down.
"Oh shut up." I say jokingly and throwing a pillow at him. We ass laugh once it hits him right in the face.

Me and Luke haven't left each others side since I got here. And I'm not complaining. I missed him so much. I missed his touch, and his smile, and smell. I missed everything.
"Want to want a movie?" Luke asks getting up.
"Yeah. I'd love to. I'll go get the snacks, and you pick out the movie." I say walking over to the kitchen. Once I get into the kitchen I see Michael in there.
"Hey C." He says as he sees me walking into the kitchen.
"Hey." I say back.
"So you and Luke are back together?" He asks as I get snacks out of the cupboard.
"I think so." I say smiling.
"Just be careful okay? I don't what you getting hurt again." He says as he pulls me into a hug. I gladly hug him back and thank him for his warning. I make my way back to the living room and find Luke watching Mean Girls.
"Movies starting." He says and grabs some snacks from my hands. I sit down next to him and place my head on his shoulder. He wraps his long arms around me and pulls me closer to him. I could stay like this forever.

"You are totally Regina George!" I say laughing and throwing popcorn at him.
"No I'm not I wanna be Gretchen Wieners!" He says laughing and throwing it right back.
"Why?" I say laughing even harder.
"Because I want the last name Wieners, duh." He says with a straight face. But he can't keep it for long and starts to smile.
"Oh my god you're such a dork." I say laughing and resting my head on the arm of the couch.
"Your dork." He says under his breathe, but just loud enough for me to hear.
"Yes my dork." I say getting up and kissing his nose. "We should go to bed. You have to preform tomorrow." I say smirking. He gets up and starts leading me to his room. I get my suitcase out and pick out Nike shorts and a Nirvana tee shirt and slip under the covers.

About 5 minutes later Luke comes out of the bathroom with nothing but underwear on.
"Lukas Hemmings." I say laughing and throwing a pillow at him.
"What its how I sleep." He says shrugging and winking. I just laugh and he slips under the covers and pulls me closer to him. I rest my head on his bare chest and hear his heart beat faster. I can't help but smile at the fact that I have the same effect on his that he has on me. I hear Luke's breathing get heavy and he soon slips into a deep sleep. He's so cute when he sleeps.
"Sophie?" He says in his sleep.
"Yeah?" I say trying to mock her the best I could.
"Tell Charlie I love her." He says and turns to his side. I love you too. I them start to get surrounded by blackness and fall into a deep sleep myself.

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS!!" Ashton screams banging pots and pans. Ms and Luke both groan and look at the clock which reads 10:30.
"Dude it's 10:30 in the morning." Luke says shoving his pillow on his face.
"And?" Ashton says chuckling.
"It's like the middle of the night." I say finishing Luke's sentence and sticking my head under the pillow.
"Damn you guys are just alike." Ashton says giggling and walking out of the room. I sit up and run the sleep out of my eyes. Luke is softly snoring beside me so I decided to wake him up. I crawl towards him and sit on his chest.
"Luke." I whisper i to his ear.
"Hm."  He says back.
"Time to get up." I say as I make my way further down his chest. A pair of hands grab onto my waist and flip me off of him. Luke hovering over me now plants a kiss on my lips and starts to get dressed. My lips still tingling I decide to get ready too.

After about 10 minutes deciding on what to wear I pick out some black high waisted shorts and a blink 182 crop top. Once I get my shirt on Luke comes out of the bathroom. We stop and notice something. Both of us had the same shirt on, except for mine in the crop top version.
"Great minds think alike." He says smirking and chuckling.

I go to my duffle bag that has all of my shoes in it and find a pair of white low top converse.

Once I walk out of the room I meet everyone in the kitchen.
"Damn." Mikey says
"What?" I say nervous. What if I look bad.
"You look hot." He says getting glares from Luke. I start to laugh and cover my cheeks.
"She's mine." Luke says as he walks over and pulling me into his chest. We all laugh and decide to go to the studio earlier.

"Hey Luke we should record that song you made. Close to strangers or something like that." Mikey says as they get settled in the sound booth.
After they settle all of the parts and how the instruments should play it, they start singing.

Once the song is finished I can't help but cry. That song could have fully been about me if hadn't have come.
"Aw babe it's okay." Luke says as he walks out of the booth and wipes my tears.
"I love the song." I say giving a weak smile.
"Thank you." He says as he crashes out lips together.
"Ugh get a room." Everyone groans. Me and Luke can't help but laugh.
"Sorry." Me and him say in unison causing everyone to laugh.
"I love you."
"I love you too Luke"