Chapter 12 {Calum?}

"Hey Charlie can you come over to my house?" Calum asks through the phone.
"Yeah is everything okay?" I ask scared.
"Yeah I just have to tell you some stuff." I says clearing his throat.
"Okay I'll be over in 10." I say waiting for a response.
"Okay bye." He says as the phone line goes dead. I hope everything is okay. I know how he is, and that scares the crap out of me.

Once I get to Calum's house I knock on the door, and his mom opens the door.
"Oh hi Charlotte. What are you doing here?" Mrs. Hood asks.
"I came to see Calum and talk to him for a little bit. Is that aright?" I ask her.
"Yes of course!" She says opening the door so I can go in.
"Thank you Mrs. Hood." I say as I make my way up the stairs.
"No problem sweetie." She says as she goes into her room. I make it to Calums door a knock.
"Oh hey." He says as he opens the door.
"Hey." I say as I take a seat on his bed. "What did you want to talk about?"
"Oh yeah. About that. Uh Charlie, I've wanted to tell you this for a while now but, I couldn't." He starts.
"Okay. What is it?" I ask kinda nervous.
"I love you Charlie." He says going silent.
"Calum?" I ask
"Yeah?" He asks nervously.
"Why do you love me?" I ask him
"I don't know you're just an amazing person. And Luke doesn't deserve you I do." He says scooting closer to me.
"Calum! That's your best friend!" I yell at him.
"And your his girlfriend." He says moments before he crashed his lips on mine. I don't kiss back and push away instantly.
"Calum! Are you serious?" I yell at him.
"Charlie! I'm sorry!" He says chasing me out of his bedroom door.
"Luke's going to be pissed when he finds out!" I yell at him at the end of the stairs.
"He doesn't have to find out!" Calum spits back.
"Are you serious?! He's my boyfriend, your best friend! I'm not going to lie to him! Sorry not sorry! I don't want to ruin my relationship because of something you did, and something I had no control over! Bye Calum!" I say walking out the door.
"Charlie wait!" I hear him yell after me. I don't care. I just have to get out of here. I slam the door and walk to my car. I see Calum walk out of his house and he looks at me. I look back at him, and back out of the driveway and make my way to Luke's house. I have to tell him now.

Once I get to Luke's house I text him to come outside. Moments later he walks outsides and sits down on his porch. I sit down next to him and look at him.
"Luke I have to talk to you about something that just happened." I say breaking the silence. God I'm so nervous.
"Okay, what's up?" He asks looking at me smiling.
"Okay so uh, Calum told me to go over to his house because he had to tell me something. So I went to his house to see what he wanted. He told me loved me and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back and pushed away as soon as it happened. Luke I'm so sorry I wish it never happened I hate that it did. Please don't hate me." I say babbling.
"I don't hate you. It's not your fault. Don't worry babe I love you. I know you wouldn't kiss him back." He says pulling me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.
"Thank you. I love you too. And he told me not to tell you but I knew I had to." I say nuzzling my head into his chest. I feel his heart beating faster, but this time I don't think it's for a good reason right now.
"He what?! He told you not to tell me? Are you serious! What a tool! I thought he was my best friend!" Luke says getting up and walking back and forth in the driveway.
"I know. I know. But please calm down. Think about the band." I say and he stops and looks at me, his face softens and he starts to half smile.
"I know. I'm just mad. I don't want to lose you to him." He says sitting back down next to me. I grab his hand and look him in the eyes.
"Hey, you'll never lose me. Ever. I love you Luke, and only you. I'm here to stay no matter what life throws at us. Wether we are poor, or rich I don't care. All I care about is being with you. Only 3 1/2 more months left. And we can do it." I say and a tear seeps out of his eyes. I wipe it off with my thumb.
"I love you Charlie." He says grabbing my face and placing it in his big hands.
"I love you too Luke." I say looking into his big beautiful eyes. He pulls my face closer to his and stops, and looks into my eyes. He then crashes his lips onto mine. Making millions of fireworks to go off, and butterflies to fill my stomach. I love this feeling. I love him. I place my hands on his cheeks now, to make the kiss to last longer. I could do this forever. This moment couldn't be more perfect.
"Can I show you something?" Luke says breaking the kiss.
"Yeah." I say giving him a warm smile. He gets up and takes my hand a leads me to a little wooded area. He takes me farther in. I see glowing coming from the area that we're heading towards. Once we get to the place it's lit up by white lights hanging from tree branches.
"Luke this is beautiful." I say breathless.
"I thought you'd like it." He says looking at me while smirking. "May I have this dance?" He says laughing and grabbing my hand.
"Yes you may." I say laughing. "what are we going to dance to?" I ask
"We can just sing a song." He says taking my hands and placing them around his neck. He places his hands on my waist.
"Okay." I say swaying with him.
What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every move
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all, all of you
Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you

He sings in my ear making me get goosebumps.
"That was beautiful." I say getting tears In my eyes.
"Not as beautiful as you."