Chapter 32 {Why?}

"I think he's cheating on you Charlie." Sophie says walking over to me and hugging me.
"Why. Why every time I meet someone who I think loves me, cheats on my. James did it, Luke did it, and now Cameron. He told me he was different. He told me... He loved me." I say crying into Michael's shoulder. Luke is still in the room, but remains quite because I said he cheated on me.
"I'm so sorry Charlie.. I really am. Maybe the guy you have been waiting for is right in front of you." Michael says. I look up and meet eye to eye with Luke.
"But what if he doesn't want me?" I ask with my voice still shaky from the tears.
"You never know. Maybe he does, and he's too scared to tell you." Michael says as I put my head back on his chest.
"Thank you." I say to him and he lifts up my head and wipes my tears off my cheeks.
"No problem little sis." Michael says as he lifts me up and carries me upstairs to my room.
"Michael?" I ask as he sets me down.
"Yeah?" He asks making his way to my side of the bed.
"If I fall asleep, wake me up when Cameron gets here." I say to him and his eyes widen like he knows what I'm about to do.
"Okay." He says exhaling.
"Thank you." I say turning to my side.
"You're welcome." Michael says as he leaves the room, also leaving me alone in my thoughts. Cameron hurt you. And to think tomorrow would have been y'all's 8 month anniversary. What a dick. Was the last thing I thought before warmth swarmed me and I fell asleep.
"Charlie." I wake up to Michael nudging me. 
"Is he here?" I ask shooting up.
"No but you want to see this." Michael says with a sad look on his face. Oh no.
I walk downstairs where everyone is. They all look at me, then back at the tv. I drop to my knees when I see what's displayed on the tv. It's Cameron kissing his ex girlfriend, the same girlfriend he told me not to worry about. As soon as I see it someone walks through the door; Cameron.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yell at Cameron as soon as he walks through the door.
"What are you talking ab-" Cameron stops as soon as he sees what on the tv. "Charlie wa-" he says trying to grab ahold of my hand.
"Don't touch me!" I yell back to him causing all the life to leave his eyes. "Are you kidding me Cameron! Do you remember what tomorrow is? It's our 8 month anniversary! Does that mean anything to you? Do I mean anything to you? Obviously not because for the past month or so you've been fucking your ex girlfriend! You said you were different from all of my ex's! That you loved me! That you wanted to fix me! But guess what Cameron? You can't fix me! I'm still in love with someone else! And it sucks to see them with someone else. I thought you cared about me. I really did! But you're just like the rest of them! I never want to see you again. If it's for work, then it's for work. But other than that, I don't want to see you." I yell at him. I start to cry even harder than before.
"Charlie please." Cameron says reaching out for my arm again.
"She said don't touch her mate." Luke says walking up to me. "And I suggest you leave before I have to make you leave." Luke says cracking his knuckles.
"I'm so sorry Charlie." Was the last thing Cameron said to me. And hopefully it's the last thing he ever says to me. But God knows that not going to happen. I turn to look at everyone, and just walk upstairs. Not even saying a word. Not because I don't want to talk, but because I can't. I'd choke on the tears I'm holding back.
"Charlie?" I hear coming from behind my door.
"Who is it?" I say holding my back my tears, but I can feel them in my throat. Wanting to come out.
"Luke..." He says exhaling.
"C-come in." I say trying to calm myself down.
"Hi..." Luke says trailing off into silence.
"Hi." I say giving a weak smile.
"I'm sorry that happened to you, again." Luke says. The word again makes me cry. "Oh shit I didn't mean to make you cry. I should probably leave." Luke says getting off the bed.
"No it's fine. Please stay." I say wiping the tears of my face. He nods and sits back down on the bed, facing me.
"Do you want to talk about all of this?" He asks and I can tell he knows I'm hurting on the inside.
"Yeah." I say calming myself down a bit before I talk again. "It just hurts, a lot. Knowing the fact that I'm never good enough for anyone. Not James, not Cameron, not you... I just thought Cameron was different. I thought I wanted different, to keep my mind off of my broken heart. Because it hurt leaving. It hurt like hell. And I knew time zones were a big issue too. But I texted and called whenever I could. Because I didn't want to get replaced by someone else. But when I got here, I already was. By Madi and Jess. I was replaced and that's what hurt too. I tried visiting, but you guys were on tour, and I had Photoshoots with Cameron. That's how me and him got close. We had almost every shoot together, because people shipped us. And to be honest the only reason I dated him, is because you started dating Madi. And I gave up and lost any hope I had of us getting back together." I say sniffing and looking at him. He had sadness in his eyes.
"You said you loved someone still, and seeing them with someone else hurt like hell. Who is it?" Luke asks on the verge of tears. I can hear it in his voice, but I can't see it in his face.
"You..."

Oooooooh shit. I hate Cameron what a dick. Cheating on Charlie! GTFO I feel really bad for Charlie because all of her serious relationships end because they cheat on her. Only 3 more chapters till I end this book!! I know but there will be a second book about Charlie. And I can't wait!! I love you babes!!! Keep reading and voting!
Love you babes XX