Who is that

Sky's POV
I got done putting the clothing bags in the car and I walked back into the mall. When I got there all the guys were waiting for me. "Ready" Taylor asked. I nodded. We walked over to Taco Bell. YASSS. I looked over at the Panda Express line. A girl was getting picked on. I felt bad " Britney leave me alone" the girl on the floor said. " Alyssa shut up you slut" Britney said to Alyssa. Alyssa got up and pushed Britney. Britney then punched Alyssa. I gasped. I ran over to Alyssa " are you okay" I asked helping her up. She groaned and nodded. I looked at Britney. She gasped " your Nash griers sister" she screeched I nodded. " Nash" I said loudly. He ran over to me. "Yeah" he said. " this girl Britney punched Alyssa and Alyssa is very hurt can We help her" I asked him. He nodded and hugged Alyssa. She hugged back. I turned to look at Britney and her mouth was opened. " close your mouth you'll catch flies" I said and stuck my tongue out. She nodded and closed her mouth. I smirked and walked over to Sammy. " bitches be crazy" I said as they started to crowd Nash. Soon more girls came. Ugh. They started forming a circle around us. I got out of the crowd by pushing my way out. I finally took a breath and walked around the mall. I bumped into a person. I looked up. OMG. It's chandler alaniz. " that's me" he cheesed. I said that out loud. "Yes you did" he laughed. " I love you so much" I said hugging them. He laughed and hugged back. " your a viner right" he asked. I nodded not letting go. I heard screeching. I sighed " OMG ITS NASH GRIERS SISTER" one screamed "AND SHES WITH CHANDLER ALANIZ" another one screeched. I laughed. I looked back at chandler. "Sorry" I said. He waved his has saying "it's fine" I nodded. I grabbed a girls sharpie and signed her phone, phone case, shirt, and I had a picture with her. She thanked me and ran to the boys. " you better stay away from the boys" one said coming up to me. "Hey don't talk to her like that" a girl screamed. " shut up" the girl who was rude said. The other girl said nothing else. I smiled at the rude girl. "Next" I said. The girl came and she had me sign a lot of things. After all the girls went away. Chandler was sitting right by me. " that was a lot of girls" I said. He laughed "thanks for staying with me" I said hugging him. He hugged back " no problem". While we were hugging. Someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see the rest of the boys. " hi Nash" I said hugging him. " hi baby sis" he laughed hugging back. "Who is this" Jack j asked. " this" I said pointing to chandler. " is my friend chandler." I finished. "Your a youtuber right?" Sammy said through clenched teeth while glaring at chandler. " uh um. Ahem. Yeah" chandler said uncomfortably. I glared at Sammy. He calmed down. " nice to meet you" Sammy said nicely shaking his hand. "nice to meet you too" chandler cheesed. They let go. " SKY" someone yelled harshly. I know that voice. Shit it's my ex ryan. He was abusive. I yelped and ran. He started running after me. " Sky wait" Nash said running with the rest of the boys. My ex finally caught me and drew his hand back. Nash seen and ran faster. I slipped out of his reach and punched him in the nose. I then pinned his hand behind his  back harshly. He groaned." You took karate" he asked " yeah jerk" I snapped. He laughed bitterly. " your so frigid" he said pretending to sound hurt. " IM NOT FRIGID" I snapped " your Virgin Mary herself" he laughed " I had more dícks shoved into me than you can count" I said sharply. " it's. True" Nash said out of breath. " you were one of them" he asked "no. He's my brother stupid" I said laughing. He groaned as I tightened my grip. " omg is that hurting you im so sorry" I said sounding really concerned. He nodded. "Too bad I don't care" I smiled gamely. He groaned once again. I let go of him and walked away. "I think we should get home soon because school is almost over" I said panicking. We hurry up and ran to the parking lot. "Taylor drive now." I said rushing he nodded and started the car. Now we just had to make it home in time for all of us.

Hey guys. Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I'm sooo sorry it's short and shītty. I feel horrible but I didn't want to keep you waiting. So here it is guys love you.