Yay

Sky's pov
We just got finished watching movies. "I'm bored" I said. They looked at me. "Madison. What should we do" I asked. She shrugged. "I just glad your back to be honest" she said smiling. I smiled and hugged her. "Well..." I asked "you know I'm actually hungry" Matt said. "So we will go to McDonalds?" I asked. They nodded. "Alright. Let's go to da car" I said running to get the keys. I grabbed them and got in the drivers seat. Sammy got in the passengers. I started the car and backed out slowly. I put it in drive and started driving the speed limit. Someone beeped at me and I jumped. "Sorry" I whispered. I breathed deeply. I went faster and got more comfortable. I turned the radio on and know yourself by drake came on. "Yay" I cheered. Sammy laughed. We pulled up to McDonald and got out. We walked in and walked up to the counter. I ordered a McChicken and a sprite with a small fry. They gave me my order and I sat down waiting for the other guys. Soon everyone had their food and we started eating. My phone dinged and I got a message from Victoria.
Victoria: hey
Sky:hey
Victoria: I see you
Sky: lol what?
Victoria: behind you😛
I looked behind me and sure enough they were all there. She got up from her seat and so did I. We hugged and the kids gasped. "Cruz" I cheesed. He smiled widely and hugged me tightly. After the hug I hugged Harper "Harper" I cheered. She smiled and walked to me and hugged me. "Romeo" I smiled. He cheesed and hugged me. I looked at Brooklyn. "Hey Brooklyn" I smiled hugging him. "Hey sky" he smiled back. David got up and hugged me. "Hey. Glad your okay" he smiled. I smiled back at him. "Thanks David" I smiled. "Madison" romeo cheered. "Mahogany" Harper smiled. They both went to go hug them. "Hey girls" Victoria said hugging them. They said hi and hugged. "Oh. Victoria. You remember these guys. They are my friends" I told her. She nodded hugging them all. David shook their hand Harper gave them hugs. Romeo gave them a wave and Cruz gave them a high five. Brooklyn just did the bro hug thing. David said that they had to leave and we all said goodbye and left since we were done too. I got into the passenger seat everyone looked at me. "Sammys driving" I said throwing him the keys. He nodded and walked to the drivers side getting in. I turned the radio on and trap queen came on. I sang quietly. Sammy grabbed my hand and I smiled lightly. I looked back at Madison and she winked looking at our hands. I looked at her and jacks and they were intertwined so were mahogany and cams. I smiled and turned around. I put my head back on the seat and closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.

A couple minutes later.

I jumped up and seen someone was shaking me. It was Sammy. I smiled and put my head back down. "Come on sky we have to go" Sammy said. "Where" I sad smiling and laughing. I smile and laugh a lot when I'm tired. I'm acting like I'm high right now. "We're at the mall" Sammy said. I smiled and closed my eyes slightly. I felt someone grab me and I felt my self being put into someone's back. But tbh I was too tired to care.

Sammys pov
She was acting crazy. I had Matt put her on my back and when she got onto my back her head fell into my neck. She was breathing heavy and she was tickling me. I moved my shoulder and she moved her head over a little bit. I walked into the mall with all the guys and girls. Sky was wearing what the girls had on. They all had shorts on with a black tank top. All of a sudden I heard her moan. "Sammy" she moaned. All the guys and girls looked back at us. I shrugged. "I'm not touching her" I said laughing. Madison squinted her eyes at me. "Mmm Sammy" she moaned again. Madison's eyes widened and I smirked but laughed. "ayeee" Taylor said laughing I laughed at him. Sky started squirming like not any squirming like a type of sexual pleasure squirm. "Madison" I whispered. She looked back and laughed. Sky stopped and I told her never mind. Sky tightened her grip but not too hard. We walked through a lot of shops and it was time to leave. We walked out to the car and I put Sky in the passenger seat she whined and I just shut the door so I won't wake her up. I ran to the drivers side and opened the car door. I got in and started the car. Sky was moving in her seat. "Sam" she said in a whining voice. I smirked and looked in the mirror. Madison was laughing. I put my hand on her leg and looked over at her for a brief moment and she was smiling in her sleep. I got stopped at a red light so I stopped. She kept moaning and everyone was laughing quietly. I shook her. She just moaned. I laughed. "Sky wake up" I said shaking her. She squirmed and opened her eyes slowly. "what" she said snappy rolling her eyes. I smirked. "Is you mad" Nash asked laughing. "Actually yes" she said. " why" Madison asked. Sky turned red. "Because" she said. "Did you like your dream or something" I asked. She looked at me and gasped once she seen I was smirking. " what did I do in my sleep" she asked. "You moaned his name" Cameron smirked. "Who" she asked. "Sammy" Taylor said. She nodded and turned pink. I laughed. She glared at me. I shrugged. "Sam. Your not innocent either" she said smirking at me. I squinted my eyes. What is she talking about. "You remember a couple hours ago when you were taking that nap upstairs" she started. I was confused then I remembered. I gasped. "You wouldn't" I said. "You were upstairs jacking off to my picture" she finished smirking. I gasped. "You little monster" I said glaring at the road since I couldn't look at her. She laughed. We pulled up to her house and she got out of the car going into the house with the girls. "Girls are boring" Nash said. "Don't be mad cause you don't have one" Hayes said rolling his eyes. I laughed and walked into the house. "well your wrong because black ops is better" mahogany said "no The after life is better than that" Madison said. "As if FIFA and GTA is wayyyy better than those games" Sky said shaking her head. "Never have I seen girls fighting over which video games are better" skate said. I agreed with him. "Well anyways I'm bored" Nash said.