Secrets

Sammys pov (aye daddy😈😉😏😘)
I woke up because someone was shaking me. "Hmmm" I groaned. "Sky's gone" I heard Madison say loudly. I popped up. "What do you mean she's gone" I shouted. "I just woke up literally 30 seconds ago and I didn't see her so I woke you up" she panicked i sighed. "Did you check downstairs" I asked. She gulped but shook her head no. I groaned and walked downstairs. I seen her crying while hold her head. I frowned "go I'll take care of her" I whispered to Madison. She nodded and walked up stairs. I walked over to Sky. "Babygirl what's wrong" I frowned sittin on the couch next to her. "My he-head hur-hurts" she said crying harder. "Oh baby" I said grabbing her and putting her on my lap so her legs were wrapped around my waist and she was facing me. I rocked us back and forth she put her head on my chest and I kissed her head while rubbing her back softly. She started whimpering. "Shh baby I'm right here" I said kissing her head leaving my lips there. Her hair smelled like flowers and cinnamon. I breathed in deeply as she kept sniffling. I rocked us back and forth. "Baby girl if I could make all the pain go away I would. But unfortunately I can't" I frowned. She shook her head. " I just want to be in your embrace. Your my medicine" she whispered. I smiled but nodded. I felt her kiss my chest over and over again. So I kissed her head over and over again. She laughed and looked up. "I love you Sammy" she smiled. "And I love you more babygirl" I said kissing her. She smiled into the kiss. We let go and she kept kissing my chest so I kept kissing her head. "Baby" she said. "Hmm" I hummed. "My legs hurt" she said. "I know baby. He's an ugly ass dude for doing that" I said she nodded and sighed. "Can you keep rubbing my back" she asked. I nodded and rubbed her back up and down. She smirked at me. "What" I asked laughing. "I feel better babe" she smiled "really" I asked she nodded. "Let me show you" she smirked pushing me down and got on top of me. I was confused. She was just like crying a minute ago now she's trying to get frisky. What the hell did she smoke. Because I want some. Just kidding but seriously. She started kissing me. "Babe. Why. Are. You. Acting. Like. This" I said in between kisses. "Because. You made me feel good now I'm going to make you feel good" she said seductively in my ear. She started grinding on me. I moaned. She leaned down but didn't kiss me. "Sike" she whispered smirking getting off while running upstairs. I gasped and ran after her laughing. I could hear her feet pattering against the floor while she was laughing. I smiled going to the stairs.

Sky's pov.
It was true I do feel better. Didn't I tell you Sammy was my medicine. Anyways I ran upstairs and hid under Madison's blanket. I heard Sammy come in the room breathing hard. I accidentally hit Madison. "Ouch" she mumbled loudly. I groaned because Sammy grabbed me. He smirked and threw me on the bed. I smiled. "No one teases me" he smirked getting on top of me. I smirked back and kissed him. I pushed him back and sat on his lap kissing him. He put his hands on my waist and he bit my lip softly. I moaned into the kiss. He smiled and I went to his jaw peppering kisses down to his neck. I got to his neck and started sucking on it. He layed down on his back and he moaned. I smirked and got on top of him. He stopped me and took his shirt off. I smiled and took mine off. He grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I smiled. "AHHHH" someone screamed. I accidentally bit Sammys lip and jumped back. I gasped and looked at the person screaming. It was Kylie she was in the door way. I laughed. "Hey kyls" I smiled. "Omg. I thought you just got knocked out. Next thing you know your having sex in a bed while your friends are on the floor next to the bed" she said laughing. I laughed with her. I grabbed my shirt and put it on. Sammy whined. "Here's a picture of me. Go finish it yourself" I smirked throwing my phone to him. He rolled his eyes. "I'll just wait so you can finish the job" Sammy smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Please. Come on just finish it" he whined I laughed as Kylie was laughing hard. He kept saying please and begging me. I laughed. "I'll do it tonight" I said rolling my eyes. "Omg really" he squealed I laughed. "Yes Sammy I will do anything you want tonight" I said rolling my eyes. He smirked. "It's about to get kinky in-" I cut him straight the hell off "I'm not into kinky shit. I will literally leave" I said. He laughed. " I was joking" he said laughing. "You better be joking" I said squinting my eyes. He laughed and nodded. I smiled and kissed him. "IM GOING TO BE WAITING FOR THAT BLOWJOB TONIGHT" I heard Sammy yell as I descended down the steps. I gasped. "SAMMY" I shouted. I heard him laugh and I heard him running down the steps. He came by me. "Love you" he smiled innocently. I pushed his face away and he frowned. I laughed and walked away. I felt him grab my wrist. He turned me around,dipped me down and kissed me I kissed back. After we were done I laughed "couldn't wait till tonight could you" I whispered in his hear. I pressed up against him and hugged him hard I felt him get hard I smirked and walked outside with Kylie. "Where are we going anyways" I asked smiling. "To meet my sisters" she smiled. I coughed on the air. "Omg I look like a cow" I panicked "you look pretty" Kylie said laughing I posed. "Not really" I said laughing. She rolled her eyes and zoomed to her sisters house. Apparently they were all at kourtneys. We pulled up to a mansion. It was freaking huge. I gasped and looked at it. I seen Kylie's dogs running around "why are your dogs here" I asked. "They stay here" she just said. I nodded. She got out with me following her. She just walked in "KIM" Kylie screamed "IN HERE" I hear all three of them chorus. I gulped and followed Kylie they were on the couch and their backs were towards us they turned around."How come you didn't tell me I had a twin" Kylie said pretending like she was mad they all gasped "maybe that's because we didn't know you had one" Kim said poking me. I laughed. "I'm calling mom" Khloe said smirking not believing us. I nodded and so did Kylie so we did it at the same time. "You have everything that Kylie does" Kim smiled. I thanked her. Penelope and mason and north came running in. "Hiiii" they all said smiling at me and Kylie. "Aunt Kylie. Why do you have another person who looks like you" mason said. Kylie just looked at kourtney and shrugged "she's my friend silly" Kylie said laughing. They nodded and ran off. Khloe came back. "Mom wants us to go over there" she said. We all nodded me and Kylie got in her car while the rest got in a different car. We zoomed to their moms house aka kris and we walked in.  And she immediately hugged me. I hugged her back awkwardly. "Let me explain" she said making me sit down.
Skip a lot of explaining and talking
"So basically my name is Sky but they are really my sisters and Kylie is my twin and you had sex with my dad when he left you and got my mom pregnant with Nash and I'm his twin too and he's my brother" I said mixing it up confused "no. Kylie,Kendall, Kim, Khloe, and kourtney are your real sisters and Kylie is your twin. When your dad got Nashs mom pregnant he took you and said that he would press charges against me. Nash is actually your half brother but you guys look so much alike." Kris said. "So you birthed me and not my mom" I asked her. She nodded. "So why do I have so many memories with Nash" I asked.  "Because he probably stayed with Elizabeth after he took you" she said. I sighed. "I'll go tell the guys" I said. "So wait. Kylie is Nashs sister?" I asked confused she nodded "yes because your dad is Nashs real dad so technically all you guys are related" she said nodding confirming everything she said. "Well let's go talk to our brother" I smiled to all the girls. "Oh I'm so excited" Khloe smiled getting up. "Let's just go in my car" Kylie said. They sighed but nodded " I call front seat" I smirked running to it. "She's already acting like our sister" Kim smiled. I laughed and got in. They all got in the back. " I want to suprise them when we get there" I said smiling. They nodded " so stay in the car when we get there" I said. They nodded. We pulled up to my house and I got in. They were sitting I the living Room. Sammy came and hugged me I smiled and kissed his head. He smiled. "Umm I got new people for you to meet and I have news" I said looking down I walked outside while they all got comfortable. "Now don't scream when you hear this Nash or Hayes or Sammy" I said laughing and rolling my eyes. I grabbed my sisters and brung  them in the house. "SUPRISE" we all screamed Nash gasped and screamed. I laughed. "Meet my sisters" I smiled. They all smiled too "okay I  know you and Kylie look alike but come on" Johnson said laughing. "I'm being serious" I said. "Umm. Our dad had sex with kris and he left when kris was pregnant but when she gave birth to me dad threatened to press charges if she didn't give me to him. So that's why we grew up together. Me and you don't have the same mom but we have the same dad which means these are all your sisters" I said finishing my long ass speech. Hayes gasped and ran to hug Kylie. She groaned "he's a football player" I said hitting his arm. "They're cute" Kendall smirked looking at gilinsky and Sammy. I laughed "he's mine" I said pointing to Sammy he put his arm around my waist "and she's mine" Jack said going to Madison hugging her. Kendall laughed. "Sorry sister and sorry..." She trailed off. "Madison" she smiled "yeah sorry Madison" Kendall said. she told Kendall no problem. Hayes was still hugging Kim. "Hayes get off of her" Nash whined. I laughed. "Actually she's my sister. She's your step sister" I said rolling my eyes hip bumping them out of the way hugging her. Kim laughed and hugged me. Sammy came and hugged us. "He is cute where is he from" Khloe said laughing. "He's from Omaha Nebraska" I smiled. "What's his name" Kim asked "Sammy" he smiled "but I have a certain name I would prefer and Sky calls me it all the time" he smirked. "Don't you dare Sammy" I glared at him "OMG I KNOW WHAT SHE CALLS HIM" Kylie shouted laughing. My face turned red. "What do you prefer to be called" kourtney smiled "daddy" he had the nerve to say. My face turned red and Kim chokes on air while Khloe laughed and kourtney was just staring at him with wide eyes. "Excuse me" Khloe said laughing I laughed awkwardly. "She only calls me that in-" Sammy started "Sammy" I gasped. "When does she only call you that" Kylie smirked. I glared at her "in bed" he said laughing.  I covered my face "OMG" they all said laughing. "Sammy" I said looking at him he looked down innocently I rolled my eyes. "You can forget about tonight" I smirked. He gasped "no no no" he pleaded. Well we haven't done it in like 3 days. Nah he can wait. "Nope" I said popping the p. He gasped as I walked to Kylie. "Kylie I was wondering if we could tell the public about us" I said softly. She nodded. "We will say it in the press but you know you will be followed everywhere by paparazzi" she said I nodded she nodded. "Well do you want to keep your hair like this or no" she asks. I shook my head. " I want it black" I said. She nodded. "Well let's go" she smirked "wait we have to get the girls" I said. She looked at them and so did I. They were all talking with the boys. "They are having a convo. So let's go"she said pulling me out the house. "So wait. My dad is your dad" I asked she nodded. "Kendall has a different dad than all of us. Then we have the same dad. Then Kim, Khloe, and kourtney have the same dad" she said I nodded. I grabbed my phone and called dad. "Dad. I figured out that Kylie Jenner is my twin" I said. He sighed. "Honey. I'll talk to you later" he said and hung up. I sighed as we got to the salon. Paparazzi immediately swarmed us. "KYLIE WHOS YOUR FRIEND" we're all that we heard. We finally got into the salon I seen the girl that was at Kylie's house when she dyed our hair. "Can I dye my hair black" I asked. She nodded and sat me in the chair. She took a short amount of time and spun me around. I gasped and felt my soft dried hair. "Thank you so much" I smiled. we walked out. "We can go shopping at dash or Versace tomorrow" she said. I nodded and we walked out into her car. She then drove in the direction of my apartment "omg we have an interview tomorrow" she squealed. I smiled and laughed. We pulled up to my house. Kylie's phone rang. "Hello" she sad answering it while parking the car "Sammy said he wants you" Kylie said laughing. I laughed loudly. "Tell him were outside" Kylie said laughing. "He's going to come out here" I said laughing. "No he isn't...is he" she paused to see if she was being sure or not. "He is" I said getting out of the car and she followed. "SKY" I heard someone yell. I looked at the door and Sammy was already running to me "told you" I said laughing. He ran to me and hugged me spinning me around he kissed my cheek and smiled at me. I smiled at him. "I love your hair" he smiled hugging me again "I love you" I smiled hugging him back. "He's so attached to you" Kylie gushed. I laughed "I know" I smiled putting a hand through his hair. He smiled. "Hey. She changed me" he said putting his hands up. I laughed and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my hand and I grabbed Kylie so we can go back inside. When we got in Khloe ran over to me. "he's such a sweetheart" she gushed talking about sam I  laughed "what lies did he tell you" I smiled looking at him. He rolled his eyes. "Nothing" she said laughing I laughed. "Well we should get going" they said. "Wait. You should come because we have that interview in the morning at 7" Kim said. I nodded. "Sammy will not like that" I said smiling already  seeing as he was looking sad. "He's literally so attached to you it's crazy" Khloe gushed. I laughed. "Watch" i told her. "Sammy go talk to the guys" I told him. He nodded and kissed my cheek going to talk to them. I smiled. "He listens to me. I don't like make him my slave but he is very attached to me" I said laughing. "Omg let me try" Kim said laughing. "Sammy can you come here" Kim asked him. "One minute" he said. She nodded. I laughed. "Can you make him come right now" she asked me. I nodded. "Sammy come here" I told him. He got up telling the boys one minute. He walked up to me. "Yeah" he asked fixing his hair "I'm thirsty" I told him. "Want some juice". He asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek. He ran to the kitchen. I smiled at Kim "see." I said laughing she just stared at me in awe "my lord." She said laughing he came back while drinking it. I laughed and he gave it to me. I drank some. "Want it" I asked him. He nodded and took it.  he sat down by me. I laughed. "Babe you can go talk to the boys" I told him. " I want to stay with you" he frowned I nodded. He kissed my temple and I smiled "you guys are literally goals" Kylie said smiling "we are literally twin goals" I said. She smiled and I copied her smiled. "You guys look alike it's so crazy" Sammy said smiling I laughed and nodded. "You owe me a-" Sammy started. "No" I said laughing. He was going to say blowjob. Like no bitch not in front of my sisters. Kylie started laughing and I glared at her. Sammy stopped. Good. "So. Are we leaving now" Kylie asked. They all nodded. "Sky you can sleep at...My house" Kylie said staring at sammy I nodded. Sammy hugged me for dear life. I could feel his heart rate pick up. What's his problem. It's not like I'm leaving him forever. "Sammy. Babe I'll be back. It's just for a couple hours" I Said. He shook his head. "He can come if he wants to" Kylie said. I'm guessing he didn't hear because he was still hugging me hard. "Babe she said you can come if you want." I told him. He immediately stopped hugging me and ran out the door. I laughed. I looked at my sisters "do you see this" they nodded and smiled. "It's cute though" Kendall smiled. I nodded. "Alright Sammys coming with me-" I started "like always" Johnson said laughing. I laughed too. "Wait where's Madison" I asked. "Oh she left while you were gone. Her parents called her" gilinsky said I nodded "well Sammys coming with me like always I'll be on TV at 7 in the morning on channel 70 watch it peeps" I said laughing. They nodded. "Bye Kylie. Bye Sky. Bye Kendall and the Kardashians" they all said in sync. We all waved. I threw Nash the keys and we walked out. Sammy was in the back seat of Kylie's car I laughed. "Kendall you can get in the front" I told her. She nodded I got in the back and say next to Sam. He grabbed me and put me on his lap. I laughed. He wrapped his arms around me "babe I need to sit on the seat" I said. He nodded and let me sit on the seat. He put his arm around me and we started the long journey to all the girls houses.

HEYYYY GUYS. here's another long chapter AND A BIG SECEET HAS BEEN FUCKING REVEALED. omg what if Nash and the Jenners and kardashians were actually brothers and sisters. Damn😂😂💕✌️ anyways I'm tired so night 😛😴