Alright

Karleighs pov
We were in the car Sammy decided to come I mean I wasn't mad but I felt idk awkward? Aye ma came on I seen Sammy smiling faintly but I could tell he was upset I sighed quietly "THIS IS MY SONG" I screeched looking to see him smiling more I started singing to it just to make him happy I looked back at him to see him cheesing "that's the smile I love" I laughed at him his cheeks turned red I laughed again and turned around and seen that we were pulling into Starbucks I got out and paparazzi immediately rushed to me 'karleigh, karleigh over here' ' karleigh why are you and Sam not holding hands' 'your fat!!' 'Over here Sam' 'how would you feel if I did this sam' were all thrown around the room but the last one stuck off all of a sudden someone kissed my lips I screamed and slapped them "WHAT THE HELL" I screamed "LEAVE HER ALONE" Sammy shouted so loud russia could have heard. Everything stopped "don't fucking touch her again" Sammy said eyeing the guy who was smirking because he kissed me "I will get you arrested" a reporter snapped at him I snickered "pervert" Jack mumbled then all of sudden the flashes started going on again I rolled my eyes and kept my head down While Sammy guided me through the paps the jacks were in front of us smiling for some pictures I decided to do the same I stopped and so did Sammy I looked at him and nodded to tell him that I would take some pictures I turned around towards the camera and smiled they all cheered "stick your tongue out" a reporter called out I scrunched my nose up and stuck my tongue out closing my eyes "pose with Sammy" they said I shrugged and got on his back smiling "kiss his cheek" a reporter shouted from the back I did it without hesitation and I hopped off "let's get a flirty one" a pap said I turned around and turned my neck so I was looking at them slightly I put my finger on my lip and I was biting my lip but I was winking "WOOOHOOOO" they erupted in cheers.  I laughed and turned around saying bye since they only wanted a few pictures "you stole all the spotlight" Johnson whined laughing I laughed "but that last picture was hot" gilinsky laughed I flipped my hair dramatically and walked inside Starbucks it was like empty but the barista at the counter screamed and ran over to me jumping on me hugging me "umph" I groaned from the impact "sorry" she snorted pushing her glasses up. I seen cuts on her wrists and I frowned I looked back and seen the boys looking at us but keeping a distance I looked at her in the eyes and I could see a broken girl in there "honey sit down" I said taking a chair and she sat down with me "do you cut" I asked her softly she looked down and nodded "babe listen your are not worthless your are not anything them people or whoever bullies you call you. You are beautiful inside and out. Now let's take some selfies" I said kissing her scars she was crying and smiling "thank you karleigh" she whispered hugging me tightly I nodded "now I'm going to need your number and Instagram and Twitter" I smiled she gave me them and I followed her on both I seen a tweet about her and it was disgusting her layout is me and her bio is 'karleigh Jenner is my babe' and the tweet said '@kyliesstan( her user name on Twitter) you will never meet karleigh or Kylie or any of them and her friends so stop trying and kill yourself' I was disgusted there was over 100 favorites and retweets there were no comments. I was verified on Twitter so I smirked getting an idea I looked at her and she looked absolutely beautiful she had dimples, ginger hair, grey eyes, big black glasses and blue skinny jeans with a black shirt on I put up the camera app and looked at the guys telling them to come over they walked over to us and smiled at her while she hugged them "okay we're taking a selfie and I got an idea" I smirked I pulled the camera up and she smiled showing her perfectly aligned teeth I laughed as smiled and so did the guys we took a couple and I took her phone when she gave it to me I went on her Twitter and I sent the pictures I took to her phone I put them on Twitter captioning it 'met the babe.💋😭😘😍' I posted it while tagging myself in it and seen it get zero retweets or favorites then her notification went off I went to it and the same person as earlier replied on the pictures I tweeted off her phone the person said : that's probably photoshopped no one wants to meet you ugly slut  I was beyond furious I got on my Twitter and I went to her page and followed her and retweeted the pictures. I commented on the persons reply I said: actually we did meet and I'm glad I met a person like her and not you I tweeted it and my notifications blew up like crazy they were all like OOOHHHH SLAYY I laughed and her phone started blowing up "sorry.." I said laughing she smiled and shrugged I posted the pictures on mine with the caption: had a good day with my bestfriend aka mah girlie💋🎀💞💕 @kyliesstan i smiled and tweeted it. It got thousands of retweets and favorites she looked at me and smiled widely "thank you so much" she said tearing up I laughed "don't cry because you'll make me cry" I said laughing off the tears while hugging her "I'm sorry" she said laughing I laughed with her "okay let's get you a drink" she laughed wiping her tears I laughed and nodded she gave us our drinks after we ordered as I was walking out I turned around "text you later bestie" I said while winking she nodded and winked back I laughed and walked back out to the car and got in the passenger seat gilinsky was driving and Johnson and Sammy were in the back "that was very nice of you" gilinsky said I nodded and smiled "she was very pretty" Johnson said mesmerized I laughed "you have a little crushy rushy on her" I asked him pinching his cheeks he rolled his eyes but laughed. "Well let's go because I'm bored sitting in the Starbucks parking lot" I said laughing, gilinsky nodded and drive off to Kylies house. I couldn't wait for tomorrow so I could hang with her. That reminds me I never got her name I need that I'll text her tomorrow morning!

HEY GUYSSSSS. did I update yesterday?!? I'm pretty sure I did. Lmao anyways heres another update. Luv ya bye