Mall

Sky's pov.
Michael Myers just ended and I was terrified that movie is crazy. I got off of Sammy and stretched. Madison was sleeping on the couch and mahogany was on the floor. I laughed. All the boys were up. Okay. "Madison" I whispered waking her up. She just rolled on her other side. I groaned and flopped on the floor. "I want to go to the mall" I said. Sammy got up and walked over to me. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. I put my hands up so he could help me up. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up. I smiled and thanked him. "Mahogany" I said shaking her. She didn't wake up "IM GOING TO THE MALL" I shouted. "IM COMING" mahogany shouted. I laughed. "Wake Madison up" I told her. She nodded and started poking her. I laughed. I walked to the fridge and grabbed some fruit punch. I poured some in a cup and drank it. Someone jumped on my back. I laughed and grabbed their legs. It was a boy because they were heavy. I took a step and fell. I groaned. It was Johnson. He laughed and got up. "You broke my fall sorry for that" he said laughing and smiling I groaned and he picked me up bridal style. He took me to Sammy and gave me to him. "What happened" Sammy said. "I got on her back and she fell" Jack said. "She broke my fall." He said looking at me. I laughed and groaned since my side hurt. "So you broke my girlfriend" Sammy asked. Jack nodded. They both laughed and Sammy set me down. "You know I really think you guys are trying to kill me" I told them. They shook their heads. "We love you" Madison said hugging me. My sides felt better so I hugged her back. "Let's go to the mall" I told them getting up. "You guys are wearing that" Nash asked. I looked down and it was leggings and a tank top. We were all wearing it. I had black leggings and it said pink on one leg. Then I had a black tank top with a blue lace bra. Madison had on a pink bra with a blue tank top and black leggings with the word pink on one leg like mine. Mahogany had on the same leggings as us and had on a white bra with a green tank top. "Yeah we're going like this why" I asked. "Because." Sammy said walking up to me. "It's fine Sammy. I'm not like other hoes who look at other guys" I told him "no hit there are fuckboys that look at other girls" he said. "but I'll only be looking at you" I smiled. He smiled back and nodded. "Oh. I liked your snap" Sammy smirked. "Me too" the girls said. "Twitter seemed to like it too since your the trending hashtag" Nash said I gasped and looked on Twitter. 'Viner star Sky Grier is taking over snapchat with her hot outfit' it said. "Well I changed my outfit. But it's the same." I said. They all nodded. I grabbed my all black vans and grabbed my keys walking out the door. They all followed me. Sammy got in the passenger seat. I started the car and they all got in. I reversed out the drive way and started the drive to the mall. Good for you came on. I laughed and sang quietly. I heard Sammy sing ASAP Rockys part. I smiled and kept singing. We finally got to the mall and we got out. We walked in and were bombarded with fans. "Omg you look so hot" a girl said to me. "Thank you" I said striking a pose. She laughed and hugged me while taking a selfie with me. I signed a couple more things and took more selfies and gave more hugs. Soon the group of girls settled down and walked away. Then a group of boys walked towards us. They were al cute looking but Sammy was honestly cuter. Me and the girls were in front of the guys so the guys were walking behind us. I looked behind us and seen the guys staring at the boys walking towards us. I turned back around and the guys were in front of us. "Hey" one winked at me. I gave him a disgusted face. "Babe don't act like you don't like me" he said trying to hug me. I pushed him. "Don't touch me. I have a boyfriend" I snapped. He grabbed me and touched my butt. "Stop" I pushed him. He smiled deviously at me. I looked at Madison and she was snapping at some other guys and mahogany was doing the same. I looked back and they boys looked concerned. "Stop" it told him. He tried to kiss me but I turned away. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I started squirming "STOP" I shouted getting away from his grip. I crawled back as he walked towards me. I hit someone's leg and I looked up. It was Sammy. He pulled me up. The guys came chest to chest with me. I raised my hand up as slapped him. He stumbled back a bit. "I will make your life miserable if you even think about touching me again. Because I am well known" I snapped. "I'd like to see you try" he smirked. I smirked back "ATTENTION. THIS GUYS AND HIS FRIENDS HERE TRIED TO SEXUALLY HARASS ME AND MY FRIENDS" I shouted gaining attention from everyone. "HEY. YOUR SKY GRIER" a girl shouted. I smiled. " this guys was trying to sexually harass me and my friends" I said. They all boo'ed. I smiled at the guy. "Good luck" I said and walked away holding sammys hand. I walked to the girls and hugged them. They hugged me back. I had to stand on my tippy toes to hug them since they were taller than me. We broke the hug and walked to some stores. We walked into Victoria secrets and just walked to the pink side. We bought a couple hoodies and walked out. Sammy suddenly stopped and tugged me back since he stopped. I looked back and he was staring at a girl who was staring at him smirking. She started walking towards him while shoving me. I knocked into Madison who stopped and looked at my situation. She looked at me with the you better beat her ass look. I gave her a hell yeah I am one. She smirked at me. I looked back and seen the girl trying to hug Sammy and kiss him but he swerved her and backed up. She walked towards him. I walked towards her and grabbed her hair she yelped and fell back. "Leave my boyfriend alone" I snapped grabbing Sammy. She grabbed my leg and I fell on my stomach. I groaned and rolled over. She stood up and stood over me. Some girl came and pushed her out the way. I smiled at her and got up. "Didn't he tell you to leave him alone. He doesn't like you. If you step one more foot near me I will have you arrested" I threatened. She nodded and backed away. I just turned around and walked out of the mall. Madison ran and caught up to me. "What's wrong" she asked. "She made me fall on my boobs and they freaking hurt" I said. Madison laughed. "I've had that happen once" she said staring out into the clouds. I laughed. "No they really hurt" I said touching one. "And you have big boobs" she said. I nodded and got in the car. Sammy got I the passengers seat. He looked at me and grabbed my chin kissing me. I smiled and so did he. I pulled back and started the car. I pulled out drove. The street light was turning yellow and I kept going just as I felt a strong. Pressure hit my head and a crash then I blacked out.

Hey guys. Here's a quick update.  But there's some tragic injuries. BRUH. Why did I make this✌️😭