Interviews

Sky's pov.
We finally got done dropping all the girls off. "Sky get in the front" Kylie laughed I got out getting into the front. I heard Sammy groan. "Your so attached to her" Kylie told Sammy. He nodded and grabbed my hand that was all the way in my lap. I looked at him and laughed. He made a duck face and I gave him one back. He laughed. "Umm I got soundproof walls just in case" Kylie smirked. I gasped. "Yes" Sammy cheered. I rolled my eyes. "You act like we haven't had sex in years" I said rolling my eyes. "We haven't had sex in three days" Sammy whined. I sighed "fine we will have sex when we get to the house" I said looking at him "OMG REALLY" he screeched. I laughed and nodded. He smiled widely. After minutes of hearing "are we there yet" we were at the house. Sammy got out waiting for me and we waited for Kylie. We all walked in. "First room on the left. I'll be eating watermelon on the couch" she said laughing. I nodded. "I'll be down here after taking a shower" I said looking at Sammy who was ready to go upstairs. She nodded and laughed. Sammy grabbed me and took me upstairs. He went in the room and pushed me against the wall. "I've been waiting for this for 3 days" he smirked kissing me softly. "I'm going to make love to you" he said caressing my cheek. I nodded. He layed me down on the bed softly. I was aching for his touch. "Fuck making love. We can do that another night" I said getting on top of him. He laughed and nodded I took his shirt off and then I took mine off. I kissed his neck and he moaned "you like that daddy" I whispered in his ear. He nodded and moaned. I took my jogging pants off as he took his off and got on top of me. He took off my bra and underwear and he took off his boxers. He smirked and slammed into me. I moaned loudly. "Fuck" I heard him groan as he thrusts harder into me. "Sammy faster" I moaned. "It's. Daddy" he said in between hard thrusts. "Fuck your so tight" he groaned. As many times we have sex it's hard to believe im still tight. I flipped us over and I rode him. He was moaning. His length was huge and he wasn't holding back. "Your so pretty" he moaned throwing his head back. "Daddy" I moaned putting my hands on his chest. I felt my high growing and with a couple more thrusts I was coming. I felt him come inside the condom that I didn't even know he put on. I fell on top of him because I was so tired. I was breathing hard. "Damn" he said out of breath. I smirked. "Round 2" I asked going to the shower. He smirked and ran after me. So after doing it again in the shower and washing ourselves we got out and I wrapped a towel around me. Sammy wrapped a towel around his waist. "I'll be back" I said running downstairs in my towel. "Kylie" I shouted. "yeah" she asked "me and Sammy sort of need clothes" I told her. "Oh" she said leading me upstairs and to her room. She handed me some blue jogging pants and a black tanktop with lace underwear that were new. She gave Sammy some blue basketball shorts and a black t shirt "matching really" I said laughing. She pushed me into the room we were staying in. Sammy was still in his towel and he was looking In The mirror brushing his teeth. I laughed quietly and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled and rinsed his mouth out. He turned around and kissed me. I smiled and laughed. "I got us some clothes" I smiled going back into the room with him following. I gave him the t shirt and basketball shorts. He put them on while I put on my pink bra and my black lace underwear Kylie gave me. Sammy smacked my butt. I looked at him and smirked putting my jogging pants on with the tanktop. "That makes your boobs look big" Sammy said smiling. "But you do have big boobs so..." He said trailing off. I laughed. I grabbed my phone and Sammys hand and walked downstairs. Kylie was on the couch eating strawberries "I thought you were eating watermelon" I laughed. "I did but you guys took a long time so I ate grapes and strawberries" she said smiling. I laughed and walked over to her grabbing a strawberry "thanks" I smiled kissing her cheek. She smiled. "No probs" she laughed. "Okay so what are you going to do when we go to the interview" I asked Sammy. "I'll probably go wake the boys up and watch it at your house" he smiled hugging me. I nodded. "Okay. Well we are tired" I told Kylie. "Same and it's already 12 we should go to bed" she said getting up. I nodded. "Night sis" she smiled hugging me. "Night twin" I smiled. She laughed and hugged Sammy goodnight. Me and Sammy walked upstairs and into that room. It was slightly colder in there but whatever. Me and Sammy went to lay down on the bed. "Goodnight babygirl" he said kissing my forehead. "Goodnight babe" I smiled kissing his cheek. He hugged me and I fell asleep instantly.