What!!

Karleighs pov
I got finished getting ready and may I say. I looked pretty hot this is the first time I have worn heels and makeup in 8 months. I was a little rusty when I first got in heels. But I got the hang of it. I straightened my pure blonde hair that shined oh. I got my hair died back blonde. I opened my bedroom door grabbing my phone that hasn't been turned on in 8 months. I was going to turn it on in the car. I ran down the stairs and they were all on the couch siting down watching a movie. I cleared my throat. Their heads snapped towards my way and they all gasped Nate ran towards me hugging me. I smiled faintly and hugged him back softly. "You look pretty" Kylie squealed running towards me. I nodded faintly. She frowned and walked back to her seat "well we are going to the store" Nate said "can I get some hot Cheetos" Kylie asked me. I nodded fast and She laughed as I smiled faintly. We both walked out the door and to nates car. He also has a Lamborghini. I was looking on the floor when I noticed a spot of red. I then remembered what happened here. My throat felt like it was closing and I walked faster to Nate. He noticed me sort of running and he slowed down. My throat felt a little better and we got in the car. I turned my phone on and waited as Nate turned his on too. Nobody used their phone since that incident. My phone turned on and it was fully charged. My phone immediately started blowing up. I rolled my eyes at some of the negative things. I noticed my background. I frowned noticing it was me Sam and Nate. I was on nates back and I was kissing Sammys cheek while he was surprised. Nate was just smiling widely. Kylie took this picture for us. I rubbed my thumb over it softly. I seen Nate staring at me with soft eyes. I looked at him with a hard stare. He knows I hate pity. So he just gulped and I immediately felt bad. Since that incident happened I've been a softie. I hugged him and he smiled and sighed "I just wished you would talk to me" he said sighing slightly. Me too Nate. Me too. He took off in the direction f the store. This store had Starbucks and obviously I'm going there because Starbucks is Starbucks. And Starbucks is life. Lmao. We walked in. I looked at Starbucks and walked over there. Nate knew I was going to go there because everytime we come I have been here. I sat down after I ordered. I heard a male laughing obnoxiously behind me. Then I heard a high pitched voice "oh your so funny. I don't get how you don't have a girlfriend" she said in a fake high pitched voice he went silent "what's wrong" she asked. I seen the barista. "KARLEIGH" she shouted. I smiled softly. I walked over there bumping into a little girl. The couple was next to me but I didn't want to look at them because that would be rude since they were having a good time. "I'm sorry sweetie" I said bending down to hug her "omg your karleigh Jenner" she squealed. I laughed and nodded. "Can we take a selfie" she said posing. I nodded "I'm posting that on Instagram later" I told her. She nodded. "What's your name" I asked her "Madison" she said smiling.  I smiled but cringed at the name. Eww. I took a picture with her doing the duck face. She squealed and ran off. I laughed and put my phone in my pocket. I walked towards the barista while my heels clicked on the floor. I grabbed  my drink "OMG YOUR KARLEIGH JENNER" she shouted loudly. I heard millions of gasps and soon there were a small group of people surrounding me. I smiled softly. I signed things "I'm sorry for Sammy" this girl whispered in my ear. I nodded and fanned my eyes. "Guys she doesn't talk" I heard Nate say from behind me. I looked at him and smiled. The girls gasped "why" they asked. "Sit down" he said and we both sat down next to the couple that I still didn't look at. "Well when the incident happened with Sammy she was devastated. She stayed in here room for 8 months. No TV. She ate once in a while. She only slept once a week. She hasn't talked in months" he said hugging me. I looked down. I heard gasps and I frowned because they felt bad. "Well we've got to be going but I hope you will talk soon because you had an amazing voice" a girl said. I laughed and Nate was surprised. I mean I haven't laughed and it felt good. "That was the first time she laughed" he told the girl. She smiled widely and said bye walking away. I waved at all them and soon the group left "Nate" I said. My voice was raspy and scratchy. He looked down with his eyes widened. I smiled at him "I miss him" I said crying. "Oh I know" he said hugging me "it's been eight months" he said. I nodded we both got up. Nate said he wanted to get some Starbucks. I forgot about Kylie's hot Cheetos. I told Nate that I was going to get them. He nodded. I ran to the chips and grabbed 3 big bags of them.  I took my wallet out and walked up to a cash register. "Hey how are you today" a guy said as I was still looking for my debit card. I found it. "I'm doing good" I said looking at him. He was cute and looked nice. He had blonde hair I looked at his name and it said Samuel. I was confused and shocked. I haven't hear that name in 8 months. "Karleigh" I heard someone say. I looked over and seen Cameron I looked back at Samuel. "Cameron" I said crying. He ran towards me "what's wrong" he asked. I pointed at Samuel. His eyes widened. "Sammy" I asked he nodded and smiled. "My girlfriends name is Madison" he said smiling widely. I gasped and choked. Sammy looked at me like I was crazy. "Sammy its me. Sky. Karleigh Jenner. Your girlfriend " I said tearing up. He looked confused "I'm sorry I dont know you" he said bagging the hot Cheetos after I payed. I shook my head and grabbed the bags running outside hearing Cameron and Nate yell my name. I ran all the way home and busted through the door. They all came running towards me as I was out of breath. I went to the couch dropping the bags and laying down. I had that same feeling that my throat was closing. I could breath. I started choking. "Help" I croaked. They all ran towards me as I heard the front door bust open. Then. My eyes closed and I seen nothing.

Later that day
I popped up breathing hard "KARLEIGH. ARE YOU OKAY" Sammy screeched. My eyes widened. "Sammy is that you" I asked. He nodded weirdly. I started crying. Nate came in and was shocked "but he died. Madison killed him and he died. I had insomnia for 8 months. I had blonde hair and he was with Madison and I ran home and I died" I rambled. Sammy came and sat by me "woah woah woah. You must have fell pretty hard" he said laughing. I was confused "well Madison pushed you down and the cops came and took her to jail for life for attempted murder. She had a knife and planned on killing us." He said. My eyes widened. "Oh thank god" I said hugging both of them. Nate laughed and hugged me. Kylie came in worried. "Is she-AHHHH" she screeched jumping on me. I squealed and hugged her tightly. She smiled "so. I'm sorry to say anything but paparazzi are outside" she said laughing I nodded and shrugged. I looked at Sammy who was already looking at me while smiling. I stuck my tongue out at him and scrunched my nose up. He laughed and kissed me. I immediately had a flashback from the dream and it was when I was kissing his lips when he was dead. I jumped back Sammy looked at me concerned. I shook my head. "Umm it was nothing" I said smiling faintly. He nodded and I eventually got released from the hospital.

HEYYYYYY GUYSSSSSSS. HERE ANOTHER UPDATE. YAYAYAY😉😜