All yours

Karleighs pov
"Ugh stop" Sammy whined giving me the pop. I laughed and shook my head. He groaned. We were on the 6th movie and Sammy was getting mad since I kept asking him to get my pop. The pop was empty and he looked at me and sighed getting up. I pushed him down back on the seat I shook my head "babe I'm going to get the pop" he said frustrated. I shook my head again getting on top of him he looked at me confused "baby your tense" I said quietly rubbing his shoulders since they all were still up and watching the movie. He nodded and put his head back letting me rub his shoulders I smiled and kissed his neck lightly. I seen him smiled slightly and relax. I hugged him and he hugged me "I love you babygirl" Sammy said kissing my cheek and hugging me. "I love you baby" I smiled laughing kissing his lips. He laughed and kissed me back I smiled. "we hear you back there" Nate said laughing I kissed Sammy loudly so it made a smack "EWWWW" they all shouted "oh shut the hell up you guys have kissed before" Sammy said kissing me "touché" they all said. I laughed. I got off Sammy and he whined but continued watching the movie. As he was off guard I touched his leg he looked over at me and smiled being total oblivious. I ran my fingers to the waistband of his pants. His eyes bulged out of his head I smirked and pulled his pants down. I pulled his boxers down and smirked I grabbed his shaft and licked it as he moaned. I took it all in my mouth and started deep throating him he moaned loudly "what's going on back there" Cameron snickered "oh fuck" sammy moaned as I sucked harder. "Gosh it's like porn hub back there" Nash said laughing loudly. "Fuck you" Sammy stuttered "no I think karleigh is fucking you" Hayes laughed Sammy gripped my hair harder and pushed my head down. He moaned and I grazed my teeth over his shaft. He grabbed me and smashed his lips onto me pulling his pants up. I was confused and he picked me up taking me down the stairs still kissing me "having sex" Kylie asked Sammy "fuck yeah" Sammy said harshly kissing me. "Damn" Nash said jokingly. I smirked and Sammy ran upstairs into a room throwing me on the bed. I smirked as he removed his clothing but keeping his boxers while coming over to me. I removed my clothing except for my under garments and he got on top of me kissing me roughly. I smiled and took his boxers off as he took my bra and underwear off. He slammed into me without warning. I screamed his name "it's daddy" he said slamming into me I wanted rough sex "give it to me rough" I said forcefully( I died at this part😂🔫) he put a hand around my neck and gripped it. I moaned and so did Sammy. He was gripping my neck tightly and I knew there would be a hand print but I didn't care. I felt a knot in my stomach "I'm going to cum" I moaned. He nodded and agreed with one final thrust we both came. He came inside of me and at that point I didn't even care I was so tired. He was laying down next to me breathing hard "fuck" he croaked "that was the best sex I've ever had" he said "you always say that" I said sitting up and getting my undergarments and urging them back on along with some pajamas which were some shorts and a tank top. "Damn" I said looking at Sammy's neck "what its big" he asked looking on the mirror at the hickey I made. I nodded and he shrugged "I'm yours" he smiled kissing me I smiled "and I'm yours" I smiled kissing him while laying down. He had his sweatpants on and he insisted on not putting his boxers on. I told him okay. So we just layed down. He grabbed my hand and played with it "karleigh" he said softly "hmm" I hummed "you know I love you right" he said softly. I looked at him he looked sincere he looked nice and he looked like someone I didn't even know. I nodded he smiled and kissed me. I smiled "I love you karleigh" he said squeezing my hand "I love you Sammy" I said hugging him. Someone barged the through the door "WHAT THE HELL" I screeched scared. It was Cameron "what do you want cam" I said holding my chest he laughed "we are watching another movie wanna join" he asks smiling. I nodded and then looked at Sammy who was smiling "Sammy" I said snapping my fingers in front of his face he shook his head and looked at me "yeah" he asked me "want to watch another movie" I asked him. He shook his head "I'll be down there in a little bit. I'm going to take a shower" he said getting up kissing me "okay babe see you later" I said getting up and going with Cameron. "Hey little sis" he joked I laughed "hey big bro" I smiled getting on his back. "You only use me for my back" he said rolling his eyes "because your awesome" I said in a fake voice "THAT HURT" Cameron shouted laughing. I laughed and kissed his cheek "you know I love you Cameron" I smiled and hugged him "and I love you Karls" he said laughing he got to the bottom of the stairs and we walked into the theater room immediately I heard moans "JESUS CHRIST" I screeched when cam walked In more and I seen the girl laying in The bed and the guy was having sex "we're just watching a movie and this came on" Kylie said covering her eyes while Kendall was just watching it. I gagged when I seen the girls vagina "that's a nice vagina" Nash said laughing I looked at the screen and she was touching herself I gagged louder and Cameron screeched "DONT THROW UP ON ME" he screeched dropping me. I screamed and groaned. The door whipped open and Sammy was there looking worried "OMG WHAT HAPPEN- EWWWW" he screeched looking at the screen I laughed but got up rubbing my butt that Cameron dropped me on I glared at him and he looked at me with a guilty look "it's fine" I said cutting him off from apologizing. He nodded and laughed at Kylie's face. She was just staring at him with a mean look "My sister needs her butt for the nude photoshoot" Kylie said. My eyes widened "KYLIE" I shouted. Her hand clasped over her mouth. "NUDE WHAT" Sammy screeched "no Sammy I didn't agree to it. I told them i would talk to you first" I sad quickly covering myself. He immediately softened looking at how I was acting. He sighed and hugged me "no one can look at you because your mine" he smirked kissing me "that's right baby. I'm all yours" I smiled kissing him back.

HAIIIIIIIIII HERES ANOTHER UPDATE BUT YEAH ILY GUYS AND VOTE AND COMMENT

WORDS
1224