Bestie

Karleighs pov
I woke up and it was 7:00 AM I smiled and grabbed my phone and grabbed the girls phone number I typed it in as a new contact and I texted her

Me: hey I didn't catch your name

I waited a little bit until my phone dinged I looked at it

Mystery girl: oh sorry lol my name is jade ☺️

I changed her name to Jade and smiled

Me: want to hang out
Jade😍💞💋👓: yeah when and where
Me: I'll come and get you at your house text me your address
Jade: Kk its ******* (make one up)
Me: I'll be there but everyone will probably want to come💀😂😐
Jade: okay I'll look decent
Me: you always do

She seen it but didn't reply I'm guessing she was getting ready I got ready (outfit in media) I walked downstairs to see the guys and girls in the living room "I'm going to get Jade wanna come" I smirked Johnson got up quickly and ran to the car I laughed "who's Jade" Kendall asked "you'll see" I smirked they nodded and got up. I looked at their outfit and they were cute (outfits also in media box) we all walked out to my new car I got it was obviously a customized Lamborghini it had more than enough seats in it. Jj was bouncing in his seat when we got out there I started the car and put jades address into my GPS and I started going no where the directions took me

Half an hour later
We pulled up to a decent sized house it had like 5 bedrooms. I beeped and seen the ginger come out of her house smiling I squealed "HOLY SHIT SHES HOT" Taylor screeched I seen Johnson glare at him "sorry Johnson already called dibs bro" gilinsky said laughing Taylor huffed "yeah she's is pretty though" Kendall and Kylie agreed I smiled and nodded she got in the passengers seat she hugged me "hi" she said laughing she turned around and seen everybody back there and she froze "HEY" they all chorused she loosened up and smiled while saying hi "I love your outfit" Kendall smiled "it's from your collection" Jade said shyly "I know that's why I love it" Kendall squealed Jade laughed "and your glasses are adorable" Johnson commented she blushed and thanked him "so want to go to the mall" I asked smirking they all nodded and I drove to the mall.

When they arrive
We all got out and walked in there were some paparazzi "karleigh can I have some pictures of you and this random" a paparazzi said I sighed and shrugged "by the way she is not a random she's my bestfriend. Her names Jade" I smiled widely Jade laughed showing her dimples "my bad" the guy said I shrugged and smiled for the camera Jade was looking lost I grabbed her arm gently "come on just pose with me" I smiled she laughed and nodded she stuck her tongue out when I did it. We basically did all the same poses. They left after a couple everyone else was taking photos too. After everyone was done we walked inside the mall as we were walking Jade stopped I look at her and fear was written all over her face I looked to where she was looking at it was a group of boys I was confused " those are my bullies" she whispered I snapped my head towards her she nodded I just nodded "let's keep walking and if they touch you when you walk past them don't do anything" I told her she shook her head "I want to stand by Johnson" she said scared I nodded "Johnson comfort her those are her bullies so just keep her by you" I told him he nodded with a slight smirk he grabbed her and put his arm around her shoulders we started walking and we eventually walked past them when I was yanked back I yelped causing the boys and girls to turn around quickly "oh look if it isn't karleigh jenner" a boy whispered in my ear caressing my body I gulped loudly looking at Kylie she was furious "I heard you and Sammy broke up" he said kissing my cheek I was disgusted there was no one around. Well I mean they were by the bathrooms. "What a shame that you guys broke up" he said slipping his hands in my pants I started squirming when he got closer to my front area "bro just leave her alone" Sammy said looking at the guy "nahh I think I'll just pleasure her right in front of you" he said going into my underwear I gasped and started squirming more but his friends held me still "Jack leave her the hell alone" Jade snapped "shut up slut I did this to you and you loved it" he smirked "yeah because we were going out and I was stupid enough to let you get in my head" she snapped "now just for that she's getting it" Jack said he plunged a finger in me and I screamed but he immediately put a hand over my mouth jades eyes widened and she covered her eyes I'm not going to blame her I would want to see this either if my bully was fingering my bestfriend. Sammy ran towards us but a guy punched him "stop if you let us go I'll give you a blowjob" Kendall said scared he immediately stopped and smirked "okay but since karleigh is your guy's sister, your bestfriend and your ex I want her to give me a blowjob" he smirked I shook my head he grabbed Kylie and raised his hand up "okay okay okay I'll do it" I said quickly he let her go and shoved her out of his way "wait can I do something really quick" I asked him he rolled his eyes but nodded I walked to Sammy "I'm sorry I love you" I whispered kissing his cheek he nodded and smiled sadly at me I walked back over to Jack and he was smirking I rolled my eyes and got on my knees I pulled his pants down and then his boxers his erection sprang up and I'm not going to lie he was huge "suck it" he growled I nodded slowly and put my mouth on his tip "WAIT STOP" Jade screamed I jumped back frightened I looked at her "I can't let you do this" she whispered "he's not going to let us go if I don't do it" I whispered back "I can hear you" he sighed I roll my eyes "I'll be quick just turn around you guys" I said they all turned around and Jade was the last to turn around. I turned around and was faced with his erection I put my mouth on his top and took him in slowly he moaned as I rolled my eyes I started bobbing my head and he gripped my hair and went faster "your lucky everyone's here or else I would have fucked you already" he snapped making me stand up and kissing me he pulled his pants up and started kissing me again "stop" I said against his Lips trying to pull away he shook his head and smirked "help" I said they all turned around to see the commotion their eyes widened he took me into the guys bathroom and it was empty I shook my head as he took my pants off I struggled against his grip but he was too strong. I started crying "oh baby you'll love this" he whispered looking into my eyes I shook my head and he took my underwear off he lowered his head to my core and started attacking it I screamed out in pain and pleasure.

Jades pov
He took her into the bathroom and I felt so bad I let him take her in there Sammy ran towards Kaiden and he knocked Sammy out. All of the guys were knocked out except cam and gilinsky even jacks boys were knocked out "we will be back with karleigh" gilinsky said walking in

Karleighs pov (before they fought)
He was still eating me out I then came and he licked me up there was a lot of chaos going on outside and I just wanted to leave and be in the hands of someone I loved and knew. He stood up and took his pants and boxers off my eyes widened and I moved fastly to get to the door he grabbed my arm and forcefully yanked me back he picked me up and plunged into me I moaned loudly and I wanted to kill myself for moaning he smirked and kissed me "if you don't have sex with me like you mean it I'll make you go two more rounds" he snapped I started crying and he wiped my tears away gently the door bust opened and I looked to see Cameron and gilinsky my eyes widened in happiness they seen the scene and their eyes widened "stop step one more step and she'll be having my babies" he snapped I gagged when he said that he slapped my ass and I whimpered "I have her under my control fellas" he said. Why the hell was his dick still in me. I looked at Cameron and Jack who were staring at me with sympathy. "Now if you don't mind I'll finish her off" he said smiling at me I rolled my eyes and he slapped my butt again I groaned "stop fucking hitting me" I snapped he looked at me and slapped me way harder a tear slipped out my eye "aww baby don't cry" he whispered I moved my cheek harshly "I'm not your baby I'm Sammys baby" I snapped then I realized what I said and seen Jack and Cameron smiling but then It was replaced with anger "are you done yet" Cameron asked harshly "nah I think I'll have her give me another blowjob" he said smirking he pulled me "put your clothes on slut" he said pushing me towards my clothes I fell and hurt my knee "stupid bitch" i mumbled after putting my clothes on "what did you say" he said I shook my head fast "nothing" I said quickly he smirked "come here" he said smirking "now your going to give your bestfriends here a blowjob instead" he smirked my eyes widened and I shook my head he nodded and smirked "your going to bitch" he said and smirked pushing me towards them I started crying hard "IM NOT GOING TO GIVE THEM A BLOWJOB" I whispered through my tears harshly "if you don't I'll kill you" he said taking a gun out from his pocket. I stopped crying and walked over to Cam and Jack who looked frightened and upset. I wiped my tears and got on my knees....

HEYYY GUYSSSS BERES ANOTHER UPDATE. BYE LUV YOU