Well damn

Karleighs pov
I changed into the outfit Kylie brung me to get changed into so we could leave. After I changed Sammy hugged me. I smiled and snuggled into his side walking out with him and we walked into the lobby were everyone was waiting for us. They all smiled and hugged us. I laughed and smiled. I looked at the desk and noticed it was the nurse from my dream. I glared at her but then remembered it was a dream. I immediately dropped my glare and smiled. "Okay get ready for some paparazzi" I told the boys. They nodded since they were really aware of paparazzi. "Keep your heads down and don't answer any questions" I told them. They nodded as Paul came with 4 other guys. "Guys protect them. We can protect ourselves" me and Kylie told Paul. He sighed but nodded "guys Paul is going to lead you to the black car we have. Listen to him. We're going without protection and Paul is going to guard you" I told them. They nodded me and Kylie kept our heads down. The doors opened and we walked through the mess. "KARLEIGH ARE YOU PRGNANT WITH SAMMYS KID"  I heard. "Well damn" I heard Kylie mutter. I laughed. .Tyga was walking by me and Kylie. I was in the middle and Kylie and Tyga were on the end. I immediately felt someone pull my hair. I gasped Tyga slapped their hand away and guided me to the car. I grabbed my head and got in. Jesus that gave me whiplash. My head hurts. The guys got in and looked worried. "Are you okay" Kylie asked worriedly hugging me. I nodded "I'm fine" I said laughing.  "Thanks Tyga" I told him. He nodded and smiled. Sammy scooted closer to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him immediately smelling his signature scent. "Their so attached it drives me nuts" I heard Cameron say. I laughed and looked up. "Hey it's not our fault" I said rolling my eyes I heard Sammy chuckle and I looked at him smiling. He smiled back "no. It's just you guys are always around eachother and so lovey dovey" Taylor said. I shrugged. "He's my boyfriend" I said laughing "of course I'm going to be by him" I smirked. "But hey I try to make him go with you guys if you guys go to clubs." I said. "Yeah. He's attached to you" Paul said from the driver seat. I laughed loudly. "Omg quit ganging up on my baby" I said hugging Sammy who's face was red. I heard them all snicker. I rolled my eyes "quit. You guys are embarrassing him" I said hiding my laughter. "Okay okay" they all said. I smiled and looked at Sammy his face wasn't red anymore. I smiled and hugged him he hugged me back. "WERE HERE" Taylor screeched I looked and it was my moms house. I looked at Kylie and smiled widely. We climbed over everyone "hey did anyone notice they're always matching" Cameron said laughing. Everyone said 'yeah' or ' I know right' we opened the door and ran to the house we knocked on the door while we seen the boys getting out calmly. I laughed as mom opened the door. I squealed and hugged her "hi" she said laughing hugging both of us. "HI" we chorused loudly " ARE THOSE MY FAVORITE TWINS" I heard 4 people yell from in the living room. I thought about their voices. Me and Kylie smiled running to the living room. We seen Khloe, Kim, kourtney, and Kendall. I ran to Khloe and hugged her tightly. "Hey babe" she said laughing "hey" I smiled. I let go of the hug going over to Kim. I hugged her lightly since she was pregnant "SAMMY" I heard Khloe screech. I laughed and smiled. "KHLOE" Sammy shouted hugging her. I hugged kourtney and smiled. She looked good since her and Scott broke up but whatever. I then hugged Kendall who smacked my butt. I squinted my eyes at her while laughing. She laughed and hugged me. I felt arms wrap around my waist "guess who" they said "umm Nash" I said "nope" they said "okay Hayes" I said "nope" he said "umm Sammy" I said "correct" he said laughing and hugged me. "I'm pretty sure you guys can't live without eachother" Nash said laughing I shook my head fast "trust me we can't" I said sighing thinking of my dream. They all laughed. But they didn't know I had that dream so they thought I was just saying that. anyways I am bored "I'm bored" I said loudly. Kylie jumped a little bit I looked at her and laughed. A loud knock on the door was heard. I smiled "I'll get it" I smiled running over to the door being. Careful not to trip over my heels. I opened it and there stood Selena Gomez. My jaw dropped "hey Kylie" she smiled. Kylie came in and laughed. Selena looked up and her eyes widened as she screamed "what the hell" she screeched "I'm guessing you haven't met my twin sister karleigh" Kylie said laughing putting a arm over my shoulder Selena had her hand over her chest laughing.  "No I didn't." Selena said laughing I heard a beep she looked back and her eyes widened "who invited him" Selena whispered to us. I shrugged even though I didn't know who she was talking about. Soon I seen a boy approach the doorway. I looked at him and my eyes fell out of my head I started breathing "omg. Omg omg. Your holy shit YOUR JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER" I screeched crying. He laughed and smiled. "This is your twin Kylie" he asked looking at me she nodded and laughed "she's a big belieber and a selenator" Kylie said. They both smiled ignoring each others presence. I almost fainted justin winked at me he hugged me and his hands were getting very low if you know what I mean. I mean he is bae but I'm with Sammy. Oh I'm so loyal. "Umm I have a boyfriend" I said. "Oh" he said laughing whilst stepping back "Babe" Sammy said coming by me "oh hi" he said noticing Selena and Justin were there "I thought you two br-" he started I slapped my hand over his mouth and laughed awkwardly "Sammy go over there" I said smiling at them. He sighed but nodded. "Sammy" Khloe called out "coming" he said going to Khloe. "He's your boyfriend" Justin and Selena asked in sync. I nodded and smiled widely "going a couple months strong" Kylie said laughing. I rolled my eyes at her but still laughed. "You guys look so much alike it's crazy" Selena said smiling at us. I nodded " I know right" I said laughing. She laughed too. "So wanna hang sometime. I have to work on my song right now so i have to go. I'll text you. Kylie give karleigh my number please" she said rushing out the door. Justin rolled his eyes I mentally laughed."so what do we wanna do today" Kylie said smirking. I laughed because her smirk was so weird. Well let's have a fun day I guess.

HEYYYYY GUYSSSS HERES A FILLER CHAPTER. EWWWWW I HATE THOSEE😂😂😂 anyways I did one because I'm like getting ready for school right now and yeah. I had to hurry because I can't be late for school even though I'd much rather stay home and update for you guys💋💗💯 but yeah. Love you GUYSSS. Stay pretty