Smoke and drink night

Unedited so forgive errors

Karleighs pov
"well, I think that koalas have a more thicker coat than alligators" I said trying to act smart but failing miserably. All the guys laughed. Kylie and Kendall said they couldn't smoke with us because they had a interview tomorrow at 6:00 in the morning. I shrugged hitting the blunt. "CHEERS" Nate slurred rasing his shot of vodka in the air. I giggled "wait" I said pouring myself some vodka. They laughed as i raised it up "cheers. To MEEE" Nash screeched. I laughed and nodded taking it down then drinking my bud light. Sammy wrapped his arm around me. I laughed "babee" I slurred looking at him "hmm" he said looking at me. I laughed and kissed him he kissed me back grabbing me and putting me on his lap. He went down to my neck and I tilted my head up and giggling. "Aweeee" Hayes said walking into the room looking at us. Nash looked at him squinting "what the hell are you doing here" Nash screeched realizing it was Hayes "chill. I came to tell karleigh that bravo is walking now" Hayes snapped looking at Nash. Nash shrugged and hit the blunt again. "Thanks Hayes" I said getting off of Sammy and going to hug him. He smiled and hugged me "hands off" Sammy slurred I rolled my eyes and kissed Hayes's cheek "thanks again. Want a hit" I asked smirking. Hayes looked at Nash who just shrugged not caring. He smirked and nodded. I squealed and took his hand making him sit down and gave him the blunt. He hit it and coughed "takes practice" I smiled he nodded and did it again perfecting it "good learner" I smirked looking at Nash. He nodded and laughed. I sat down on Sammy and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Hayes was drinking a beer that Nash gave him. I leaned back on Sammy Jack gave me the blunt I drew in the smoke and held it in "blow circles" Sammy said in my ear. I was nervous I haven't blown o's in yearssss. I circled my mouth and blew out seeing the o's. I smiled and blew a lot of them. Soon I was out of smoke. Sammy smirked and kissed the back of my neck. " damn lil mama" skate said laughing. I smirked and posed. "I'm highhhh" Hayes slurred. I looked over at him and he was on his snapchat. I gasped and slapped the phone out of his hand. He just laughed I grabbed it to see if he posted it. He didn't thank god. I deleted it and put his phone in my bra. He was still laughing. I grabbed his arm and took him upstairs into me and Sammys room since I don't know where his was. I put him in our bed "stay with me" he whined. I sighed but nodded then sat on the bed falling asleep.
Morning time

"WHAT THE HELL" someone screeched I popped up. It was Hayes "why are you in my bed" I asked scared "and why are we naked" I screamed. He gasped "omg. We had sex" I whispered getting up quickly. My eyes started watering. I seen Hayes crying putting his things on. I put my things on and started crying. I finished getting dressed and so did Hayes. We were just in my bed crying. "HEY WHAT- omg what happened" Taylor said yelling. I just pushed him out of the way and I ran to Gilinskys room. I was crying so hard I couldn't even breathe. I opened the door and ran to his bed after shutting and locking it. "Jack" I sobbed onto his bare stomach. He was sleeping but I needed him. He didn't move "Ja-Jack wake up please" I cried loudly. I couldn't breathe. He woke up "karleigh" he asked "karleigh what's wrong" he said sitting up hugging me. "M-me and Hayes ha-had sex" I sobbed out. I heard him gasp slightly "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" I said loudly getting up. "Wait karleigh" he said after I started running out the room. I couldn't be In the same house as Sammy. I feel so bad. I ran outside and just started running being careful to not fall. I ran after and fell in my butt. I just sat there crying. "Why me" I cried "KARLEIGH" I heard both of the jacks yell. They came and ran towards me. I shook my head as they got closer. They pulled me up and both hugged me. "Your freezing. You have a tanktop and shorts on in the middle of winter" Johnson said. I shrugged "I don't want to live anymore. I hurt Sammy. I had sex with my brother why" I shouted. "Wh-what" someone said. I looked over and seen Sammy staring at me his mouth was open. "I-" "SAVE IT" Sammy screamed cutting me off. "You had sex with Hayes" he asked crying. He ran towards the house and I started to run towards him "Sammy- AHHHHH" I started but screamed loudly when someone grabbed me. I struggled to get out. "Karleigh" the voice said. It was a girl "why don't you come with me" she said smiling. I shook my head "SAMMY" I screamed loudly he didn't look back "SAMMY HELP" I screeched. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. He immediately ran towards me. The girls started choking me her grip was getting harder and harder. She was digging her nails into my neck and I felt blood oozing out. I felt her get pushed off of me. I knew it was Jack and Jack. I fell to the floor choking seeing the snow turn red from my blood. "HELP" I screamed coughing loudly. "Help" I said weakly. I was on my knees trying to stop the blood from coming out. "Karleigh" I heard Sammy scream. He grabbed me and picked me up. I seen Jack and Jack come by us. Their eyes widened. Sammy ran us back to the house and he took me in "HELP" he shouted. Everyone was on the couch in the living room. They turned to look at us and they all ran over to us "she's dying" Sammy croaked Kylie broke down screaming. "Omg" Kendall said. Sammy grabbed some towels and put them on my neck. He put me on the couch that had multiple towels on it so I didn't stain it. I coughed and Sammy was just crying hard. "MY SISTERS DYING" Kylie screamed running around crying. "Well since your sisters dying can you come HELP" Carter said rasing his voice. She jumped and walked over to us crying. Everyone was crying and I felt bad "im fine" I croaked out "no your not and its all my fault" Sammy whispered caressing my face. "SOME ONE ALL 9 1 FUCKING 1" Cameron shouted. I smiled through the pain. "STOP SMILING" Johnson shouted crying. I reached my hand up and grabbed his arm. He stopped crying and looked at me. "Shh I'm fine. I promise" I told him looking up into his watering eyes. He nodded and his tear fell on my face he was going to wipe it up but I pushed his hand away. Gilinsky was sitting down crying. I grabbed the towels and pushed them off of my sitting up "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Nash screeched. I grabbed a big towel and wrapped it around my neck. No one called the police. Seriously. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

D= dispatcher k=karleigh
D: hi what's your emergency
K:this girl grabbed me and started choking me while sinking her fingers in my neck and my neck is bleeding badly. My friends are freaking out way more than I am. Can you please send an ambulance
D: help is on the way

She hung up and so did I. I walked over to gilinsky who was crying hard I tapped his shoulder and he looked up his eyes widened "SIT DOWN" he shouted. I shook my head "I'm fine. I'm not dying" I shrugged. He sighed but hugged me. I hugged him back with one arm and then released the hug. I walked over to Sammy who was also crying "babe. I'm sorry I love you." I said he looked up and looked at me. He hugged me and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss but we were disrupted by someone knocking. I walked over to the door and opened it. I seen the paramedics there. "Are you the one who is hurt" he asked. I nodded and he took me out to the ambulance. I sat on the chair as they took the towel off. Their eyes widened in surprise "woah" the guy said. I laughed but then coughed. "Okay. Let's just get these stitched and cleaned up" he said "I guess we can do it right here" a guy said from the front. The guy by me nodded. He grabbed the things "umm miss. We are going to have to put you on the laughing gas" he said grabbing a needle. I nodded and lied down he stuck the needle on the inside of my elbow. I closed my eyes slowly feeling sleepy. Soon I was out like a light...

LMFAOO^^^ anyways. Hey guys. Not long since we talked but anyways I updated for ya. I have a choir concert today. #ewww. Lmao anyways. It's at 7:00 I have to be there at 6:45 so yeah. I'll update again probably tomorrow. Love you guys. 😘😘

Words
1608