Wow

Sky's pov
We walked into the strip club and sluts were dancing on the poles. I'm just going to ignore everything. Even Sammys hoe ass. We got seated in the front row.. Okay I'll admit karma is a bitch but whatevs. The girls came out and started dancing. Sammy had the nerve to ask me if I had any money. like no bitch. He just grabbed some out of his wallet. A girls came and grabbed Sammy while and other grabbed Jack. I looked at Madison "let's just ignore them" I told her. She nodded. I looked back on stage and they were throwing money on the girls while the girls gave them a lap dance. The both had boners but what can you do? Nothing. Me and Madison got up and walked out. I whipped out my phone calling Tyga "hey will you come get me so we can meet Kylie. I have my bestfriend Madison." I said to him when he answered "yeah. Where are you" he asked. "I'm at the strip club because my fuckboy of a boyfriend" I said sighing. "Alright I'll be there in 10"he said and hung up. "10 minutes" I said. "Till what" Madison asked. "We are going to meet my twin" I said smirking. She gasped and cheered. I walked back to the strip club and they didn't even notice we left and they just kept doing their thing. I walked back out and I seen Tyga talking to Madison. I walked over to them "hey Kylie Jenner" he said laughing. I laughed and hugged him. "Hey" I said. "Ready" he asked going to the door of the strip club. I was confused but followed him. He walked in and looked at the stage. "Those are your boyfriends" he asked me and Madison. We nodded. "Names?" He asked "Sammy and Jack" I said. "AYE SAMMY, JACK IM STEALING YOUR GIRLS FOR A FEW HOURS" he shouted. I seen Sammy and Jack look up and look at us. I stared at Sammy and winked giving him the middle finger as we walked out. We got into tygas car and he drove to his house. "Kylie get ready I have a very important person for you to meet" he said into his phone excitedly. "You should wear denim shorts and a blue tanktop with some black vans" he said laughing. "Okay bye babe love you" he said and hung up smiling at me. "Okay shes getting ready. And by time we get there your twin will definitely be ready" he said laughing. "She was going to dye her hair like a mint/green color but she said she will wait." He continued "thanks for taking. Me to meet her. I love her. She's like my queen" I said laughing. He nodded and laughed. "Is your friend okay" he asked me laughing pointing at a staring Madison. She was staring into his souls. I laughed and snapped. "Calm down." I said. "If I give her a hug will she-" he got cut off by Madison hugging him. I laughed. "Omg. I love you" she squealed. "Why are not acting like her" he asked laughing. "I've met big Sean. The beckhams and all them. I still have to meet Justin bieber because he's hot" I said laughing. "Wow" he said. My phone started ringing. "See Victoria is calling me" I said laughing answering it.

Victoria- hey
Sky- hey
Victoria- what are you doing
Sky- kinging with Tyga
I laughed as Tyga laughed because that's the name of his TV show.
Victoria- oh well I will let you king with Tyga
Sky- okay bye mama B
Victoria- bye daughter S
I laughed and hung up. We pulled up to a Mansion and I gasped. It was huge almost as big as Sammys dick.( lmfao😂😈) just kidding. Well kind of. Anyways Tyga got out with me and Madison behind him. He walked in. "BABE DID YOU GET THE CHEETOS" I heard Kylie yell. I gasped and squealed silently. Tyga laughed. "NO BABE SORRY" he yelled. I heard her groan then steps coming towards us. "Go hide" he whispered to me. I ran somewhere. "Is this the special someone" I heard Kylie say sweetly. "Yes and no" he said. She laughed "hi" Madison said nervously. I laughed silently. "Come out come out wherever you are" Tyga said I'm guessing that was my signal. I was behind Kylie. "So I found your twin" Tyga said. Kylie was confused "what" she asked. Tyga pointed to me behind her. She whipped around and gasped. "Jesus Christ you look just like me" she said touching my face. "You have my lips" she said touching them. I laughed. "You have my butt. My figure. My hair. My facial structure. Everything" she said hugging me. "I'm Sky Grier. I'm sort of vine famous" I said laughing. "And that's Madison beer. She's a famous singer. Her mentor is Justin bieber and she's dating vine famous Jack gilinsky" I continued "and I'm dating singer Sammy wilkinson" I finished. "Well where is he" she asked. "About that. We took them to a male strip club so they gave us revenge by taking us to a strip club" I said laughing. "Oh. Sucks for them" she said laughing. "You guys are hot" she said smiling. I laughed and thanked her. Madison just nodded smiling widely. "Oh how could I just leave you hangin" she laughed hugging Madison. Madison hugged her back and I laughed. "So now that your my twin I was thinking we should get the same wardrobe. Same hair and everything" Kylie smiled. I laughed. "Yes. Of course my twin" I said laughing. "Its like so crazy because you look exactly like me." Kylie said. I nodded. "So I'll call my stylist and we will go shopping with Madison and we will get our hair dyed mint green" she smiled rambling on. I smiled widely. "Let's go" I said excitedly. She smiled and called her assistant. She said she would be on her way. Me, Madison and Kylie walked upstairs while tyga had a couple friends over. A girl came running in hugging Madison I smiled at her. "Madison do you want your hair dyed" Kylie asked her. Madison thought for a second and smiled widely. "I want it short like above my boobs" she said smiling. I laughed. Kylie nodded and said that Madison could get hers done first. She was done after a few minutes and she looked so pretty. I was next and Kylie told her what hair she was getting and that she wanted mine like hers. She told me to sit back and relax. I got on my phone and did things. "Done" she said. I looked up and gasped. "Omg I look so pretty" I said looking at myself in the mirror. "Alright I'm running out of time so we have to hurry kyls" her stylist said. Kylie nodded and sat in the seat. After a while she was done. Kylie's was slightly lighter than mine.it was noticeable. But we didn't really care. We took a selfie and posted it on Twitter. Kylie captioned it 'with my girl and my twin😂✌️🎀😭💋💘' i smiled and retweeted it. My notifications were blowing up. I laughed and put my phone on silent. "Well let's go show Tyga" Kylie said laughing I laughed. "Wait you should go first and pretend to be me call him babe" she said laughing really hard. I laughed with her and nodded I walked downstairs and found Tyga he smiled at me. "Hey babe" he said going to kiss me. I swerved him. He looked at me weirdly. "I'm Sky" I smirked. He gasped "bro" he said to his friends laughing. "Don't she look like Kylie" he asked his friends they nodded and laughed. Kylie and Madison came down. "You girls look good" he said hugging them and kissing the right Kylie. "Well do you want to come to my house and we can change there" I asked her. She nodded and we got in her Ferrari and I gave her the directions to my house. We pulled up and got out. "You have a big house" she said staring at it. I thanked her and took my keys out. "Wait you go in first and say your me" I told her she nodded.