Really sky

Sky's pov
I was in the back of the cop car. "Sir. I didn't do anything" I sighed. "I know miss. I'm just going to let you go. Where is your house" he asked. I told him where my house was and he dropped me off and said bye. I thanked him though. I walked up to my house and opened the door oh. It wasn't locked. They all ran to me. "Oh my gosh what happened" Madison said. My hair was messed up. "I got into a fight. I got home by a cop" I said. "really Sky" mahogany laughed. I laughed and nodded. Sammy came up to me and hugged me. I sighed and hugged him. "Your short now since you have no heels on" Madison said laughing since Sammy had to bend down a little... Lol more like a lot. I laughed and pushed her lightly. She smiled and the girls hugged me. "I'm tired af though." I said. They nodded. "Let's put pajamas on and go to sleep I. My room. Boys to your room girls to ours" I smiled. They all nodded and ran upstairs. I walked up there and into my room where the girls were. "Shorts" I asked. They nodded. I gave them silk shorts and I had the same ones but blue. I took my bra off and put a random shirt on walking to the guy's room. They all had their shirts off. "Sammy can I have one of your shirts" I said shyly. He laughed and threw me one. It was a balk one and it had a weed sign. I laughed and walked out putting it on in the hallway. I like this shirt. It was baggy to where you can't see my boobs. I got into my bed and the girls were there laughing. "Let's make the guys sleep on the floor" I smirked and cuddled with Madison. She laughed and we cuddled while mahogany had her arm over Madison. I smiled "this is so warm" Madison said. I nodded and laughed. I heard a whole bunch of voices and the room door opened. It was quiet and we were pretending to be asleep. The blanket wasn't on us but we were cuddled up. "aww look" I heard Johnson say. "Should we lay with them" Hayes asked. I smiled but didn't show it. "No. Let them sleep" Sammy said. "After all. We did cheat on them and hurt their feelings" Jack said. " I can't believe we did that. We are such dicks" cam said. I suddenly wanted them to lay with us. "Sam" I said sitting up. "Yeah babe" he asked standing there. I opened my arms and he came and hugged me. Madison and mahogany  sat up. "Come sleep with us" they said and laughed. All the boys ran to the bed and jumped on it. Johnson landed on me. I laughed and hugged him. "Ooh you have no bra on" he said smirking and wiggling his eye brows "none of us do" I said laughing. Me and Johnson were still hugging. "Can I have my girlfriend back" Sammy laughed. He nodded and went on his phone. Sammy grabbed me and put me in his lap. "These are short shorts" Sammy said warming my legs up by rubbing them. I wrapped my legs around his waist since I was on his lap. " I know they're short but I like them" I said. He laughed "these are easy access" he smirked putting his hands up my shorts and gripped my butt. I gasped. His hands were cold as fuck. "Your hands are cold" I said. He laughed and took them out. I smiled at him. He went to kiss me. "Swerved" I said moving my head. I laughed. He pouted. "You should really keep your blonde hair" I said running a hand through his hair while he had a hand on my leg and one on my back. He smiled and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him. "That's serious relation ship goals" I heard Hayes say. "AYEEE you can be with Emma" I smirked. His eyes widened. "I'm kidding. She's like 25" I said laughing. He relaxed. I got off Sammy and crawled over to Madison. She smiled and opened her arms as I hugged her. Mahogany came and hugged us. I laughed. We broke the  hug and gilinsky came and hugged her. I went back to Sammy. "okay lights out" I said laying down someone turned the lights off and I felt the bed dip. "night love you guys" I said to everyone "night love you" they all said. I smiled and turned around. Sammy draped an arm around my waist and kissed my neck. I smiled and layed on my stomach so I was faced down. He took his arm from under me and layed on his side. He lifted my shirt and rubbed my back and was scratching it softly. He lifted my shirt up more so it was basically off but it was covering my boobs. He started rubbing my back harder and it felt good. He kissed my shoulder softly. "I'm so sorry baby girl for every bad thing I put you through" he said thinking I was sleep. He kissed all over my back and I smiled. "I love you baby girl" he whispered. I turned around "I love you too" I whispered. He smiled and kissed me hard.like he has been waiting for this for years. He let go once we were out of breath. I smiled at him and layed on my back so I was staring at the ceiling. He was still on his side so he started rubbing my stomach. I laughed. "I'm tired so I'm going to bed" I said yawning. "Okay baby girl. Good night" he said. "Night babe" I said drifting to sleep feeling his cold hands rubbing my stomach.