Beach

Sky's POV
I woke up with Mathew snoring in my face. He was drooling all over my arm. "Bleh" I said disgusted and pushed his face away. He groaned and woke up. "You drooled on my arm" I whined. He looked at me with a sheepish grin. "Stop all that blabbing. I need beauty sleep" Taylor said sitting up "sorry not sorry" I replied. "That's rude. I let you sleep when you want to" he said "you've only seen me sleep once" I sassed. All the other guys woke up with a groan. "SKY" Hayes said scaring me. "what what" I panicked. "Nothing just wanted to say hi" he said laughing. I sighed and waved. "Let's go to da beach" I said they all agreed. I got up "where are you going" Taylor asked "to see if my dad is up. Stay here" I said. They nodded. I walked out. " DADDY" I said loudly "what" he replied. "Where are you" I called out "sleeping" he called back "I'm going to the beach with some friends" I said walking into his room "who" he asked. "The girls I told you about yesterday" I replied. "Ohh okay. Have fun." He said going back to bed. I nodded and closed his door. I walked back to my room and they were all sleeping. " come on wake up wake up wake up" I said like Anna off of frozen. " let's go let's go let's go" cam said in a girls voice. " you need swimming trunks" I said. I went to my closet and pulled out some swimming trunks. They were all solid colors like red, green, blue, black colors like that. I had enough for all of them "why do you have so many swimming trunks" cam asked I looked at him. " Let's just say I meet a lot of guys at the beach" I said smiling. They all looked at me and went back to their conversations "hey we have some friends we would like you to meet" Jack j said. I nodded "invite them" I said. They nodded and called different people. While they were calling people I got dressed into a bathing suit. They all had their backs turned around and the only available bathroom was downstairs because Hayes was in my bathroom. I didn't feel like going downstairs so I hurried and put on my bathing suit. As I was putting on the bottoms I fell. I WAS EXPOSED. I covered myself up and they turned around to look at me "CLOSE YOUR EYES" I screeched quietly not wanting to wake my dad up. They got scared and placed their hands on their eyes. I sighed and pulled my bottoms on. I got up and put the top on. "The coast is clear" I said. They slowly uncovered their eyes. They're weird. I got a towel and passed it to them. I grabbed an extra bathing suit just because and I grabbed an extra towel. You Never know when you might need it. I grabbed my phone and checked my Twitter and all my other social medias. Gained followers lost some got a lot of notifications all that jazz. "ready" I asked they nodded. "Let's go" I said. They followed me. "Bye dad" I said "bye have fun" he said from his room. We all walked out side. They all got into their cars and I got into mine. I started it and backed out. I waited for Taylor to go out first then cam then me. We all drove in a line. They were going pretty fast so I sped up. We finally got to the beach. When we got out a girl and some boys ran up to the boys. I pulled up and wrapped a towel around me. I suddenly got self conscious. I got out and grabbed my bag, phone and sunglasses. "SKY" Nash said shouting to me. I walked over to them. I put my sunglasses on top of my head "this is my sister sky" Nash said. This girl with really red and curly hair ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged back. "I'm mahogany" she said "Sky" I said. " I'm dillon" a guy said. "But you can call me daddy" he smirked. "She's been there and done that" Taylor said. I glared at him "what do you mean" Dillon said smirking. "She called Sammy that when they did it" Taylor said laughing at me. "Shut it little twit" I snapped. They all laughed. "I'm Ethan" another boy said. "I'm Grayson" a boy who looked just like Ethan said. I nodded " I'm skate" another dude said. "I'm sky" I said waving at them. They waved back "oh shit I forgot my bathing suit" mahogany said "just go naked" skate said smirking. Her cheeks flushed. "I GOT ONE" I said loudly scaring them. I laughed "well what are you going to wear. I can't take your bathing suit and not have you go" Mahogany said. "Oh no. I meant I have an extra one" I said "ohh" she said. I pulled it out "twinsies" she squealed I nodded she hugged me. "You can change in My car if you want so you don't have to walk all the way to the bathroom" I said. She nodded and thanked me. I unlocked it. "That's your car" Sammy said staring at it. I nodded "didn't you see me pull up" I asked. He shook his head. I nodded. Mahogany came out " I have to use your towel after your done with it" she said "no need" I said pulling out a pink towel "are you always prepared" she asked smiling "mostly yeah" I said smiling back. Our towels matches our bathing suits. " I love this bathing suit" she said "have it" I said. She looked at me with wide eyes "really" she asked. I nodded. She squealed again and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her. We walked to the water and I put my towel by matts. His had dinosaurs on it. I figured he would like that one so I gave it to him. He loved it 😂 I walked to the water along with mahogany. We started talking before a group of guys came and asked if we wanted to play volley ball. I looked at mahogany and she smirked "sure" we replied. We got out and dried off. We walked with the guys to the volley ball court. Nash and the other boys were still in the water. I don't think they noticed we left. Oh well. We started playing and me and Mahoganys team was winning. We finally scored the winning point and me and her squealed. I looked back and seen Nash and the boys signing things. I then looked in front of us and seen a huge groups of girls running towards me and mahogany. They all came and wanted autographs and pictures. We took a lot of selfies and signed a lot of things for them. "I didn't realize you guys were famous" the dude said after we got done signing things. "I made a few vines here and there" I said. "I'm a DJ" Mahogany said. The boys ran up to us and Nash hugged me. "We were looking for you guys" he said. "Is this your boyfriend" the dude said talking about Nash " no he's my brother" I said. He nodded. "Ready to go" I asked them. They nodded. "Well it was nice meeting you boys." Mahogany said I agreed and we walked to seperate cars and I got Dillons, skates, Ethan's, Grayson's, and Mahoganys number. I got in my car and drove home. I was really tired. I took a short shower and got out. I changed into some shorts and a tank top. I brushed my teeth and walked to my bed. I set my alarm for school tomorrow and checked who messaged me. I had one from all the boys including Dillon ,skate, Ethan, and Grayson. Then I had one from mahogany. They all said goodnight. I told them goodnight and soon drifted to sleep thinking about absolutely nothing.

Hey guys. Here's another update love you guys. I'm tired. Anyone else? Bye