Chapter Four(Alexandria's Picture)

Chapter four.

Don't you see that the lion is silent yet feared. While the dog barks constantly and is despised?

-------------

The obnoxious ringing of the alarm woke me up the next morning. I got up, took a shower and did my Wudu. I got my prayer mat from underneath the bed and laid it towards the Kibla(Direction Towards Mecca). I stood on the ends and looked at the beautiful design of the Kaaba on the top of the prayer mat. The mat was designed with gold swirls reaching up towards the Kaaba.It was beautiful and my heart yearned to go there one day inshllah.I put my hands in the air and started by saying Alahu Akbar (Allah is the greatest) and preformed my prayer.This was my favorite time if the day.In the morning praying to Allah to guide me today.To keep me on the right path and help me not to waver to the wrong one.Its a beautiful start to the day because you know Allah will accept your prayer for Fajr. So I can leave the house guaranteed that Allah will be with me during the whole day.

When I finished my prayer I just made a dua for me parents safety and my brother success in his exams.

I went towards the kitchen and had a bowl of cookie crisp cereal with some cookies to fill my growling stomach up.I then walked into my room and into my attached personal bathroom to brush my teeth.I then walked towards my walk in closet to choose an outfit.

Alex and I spent the night catching up as we u packed my things around my room.

My room was amazing. Exactly how I would have wanted it.The main colour of the room was lilac. It had many words and quotes printed in dark purple and black on the walls.They were done by Alex herself as she is an artist and knows her stuff.The floor is fluffy black carpets making the walls stand out.There was a water four poster bed.It had many duvets and silk blankets.The sheets are many shade of pink purple with thousand of silk duffle pillows and cushions.There was a plasma screen tv with an outstanding stereo sound system surrounding it. There was also a desk at the side of the room that now rested my laptop and many stationary extras. There was a section of the room that the glass replaced the walls. It was beautiful because you could see the whole city from up here,the moon light shines right into my room. There were also purple bean bags on one side of the room facing the tv giving you a nice comfy place to sit while watching.All in all, the room was perfect.

I finally chose my outfit.It was casual yet Flashy.Besides a first impression is important right? and Allah loves beauty.

I stood in the full length mirror and examined how I look.I decide on an oversized blue sweater that reached just about mid thigh.One sleeve was pulled up to my elbow showing my thin gold bracelet.My trousers were a white colour as a main and then striped blue,yellow and purples going across. To complement the outfit I had Milky brown wedges on with a round of gold at the peak of the toe part of the heel.I had three gold and silver rings on my right hand and navy nail polish that I applied after I prayed making sure I still had my wudu.I also had an oversized white clutch bag that had gold studs scattered on the front of it.My hijab was a blue grey colour that looked like it was dip dyed at the ends with white.I wrapped it around loosely and pinned the white bit on the right side leaving it fall down freely.I also had on a white round detailed necklace just peaking out from under my hijab.

My make up was light with just nude lips gloss,brown mascara,black tight line making my lashes look thicker and a bit of blush.I smiled at my reflection knowing I looked presentable.

I threw my phone into my bag with the rest of my belongings I normally have in my bag.I picked up the school package and walked out towards the living room.It was now eight since Fajr is at six it took me two hours to get ready.And school start at half eight therefore I have half and hour to get there. How delightful .Sarcasm.