Chapter Nine

If you don't build your dreams someone else will hire you to help build theirs.

Chapter Nine

------------------------------

It's been a week since I have seen Damion and I have avoided him like the plague.Whenever he was down the hall I would hide in the bathroom until he walked past.My friends would warn me in advance if he was walking towards me and I would sprint around the corner as far away from him as possible.

When I had seen him again,I couldn't believe it.I wanted to yell at him and ask him why he did that to me.Why he left me like that.But I couldn't.I really couldn't.I was too hurt to even look at him.And I am not going to say anything for a while.Maybe one day I will ask him.Maybe a day before I fly back to England.That way if anything goes wrong i won't have to worry about seeing him again because I will be in the other side of the world.I know running away from my problems is terrible and not the right solution but I'm too much of a coward to care.

---------

"A women's heart is a deep ocean full of secrets -Rose,Titanic

I recently watched the Titanic again and cried a bucketful,as usual.But this particular quote really stuck in my head and touched me.It is so true and exact that it amazes me.A women's heart is the most beautiful thing.Its kind no matter how mean the mind makes it be.Its generous and giving.It is fragile and delicate.It can be broken by the simplest of words yet it gives itself away all the time.

You see a women's heart is more then a body part that keeps her alive.Its a piece of her she sacrifices when she meets that one special guy.Or maybe guys.but that's not the case.It knows it may be in danger,the guy might cheat on you,he might play you or worse,tell you he loves you when he doesn't and you believe him.

Guard your heart ladies.It may be already bandaged up from the numerous breakups and heartaches but don't let it go astray.Listen to it because its always right.Your heart is a surviver.Its full of memories and secrets.Its burdened by the tragedies that happened to you.Yet it stays quiet and secret.Your heart,is fragile and delicate.Guard it.Don't throw it away to any guy you see.

And it's sad to say,I learnt that the hard way.

And so did Rose.

----------

I uploaded my new post and stared up at the celling.My posts have been getting more and more depressing and heartbreaking since I had seen Damion again.

I loved that boy.

He never loved me.He pretended to.But he never really did.

I just remember that day I first met him and wish with all my heart I could re-live that day just to run as far away as possible away from him.I wish I was Muslim that time so I wouldn't of even have gone to that party.

If I didn't know him I would save my heart a whole lot of heartache and pain.I wouldn't have lost the most special thing to me and I would not have to live with a reminder of it everyday.All the memories we had burn my brain and make me cry when I remember them.I thought I got over him.I really did.But unfortunately these things aren't forgotten easily.

I heard fireworks outside and looked out the window curiously.I wander what that was about.I tied my hair in a high ponytail and walked out of my room.

"Hi babe"

Alex said as she carefully applied her red lipstick on her plump lips.Her lips were similar to mine,we didn't need lip inflation or anything to make them look plumper.They were light pink and perfectly plumped themselves,its some gene in the family.I smiled at her.