Chapter Thirteen

The Muslim is able to smile in the most difficult of times, be optimistic in the darkest of times, and learn from the worst of times.- Shaikh Yasir Qadhi

Chapter thirteen

--------------------------------
Damions POV (surprise!!)

I can't believe it.She left again. I have no idea what's wrong with her.why does she keep hurting me like this? I felt something hit the side of my head and looked to see Nate hit me with a French fry.
"What the hell dude?" I asked throwing it back at him. We were currently sitting at the cafeteria in the middle table as usual. The atmosphere was buzzing because of the Eminem concert tonight. Everyone was so excited and to be honust so was I. I looked around at my friends. Just imagine the cliche group of jocks with a couple of cheerleaders sitting on onto of the table, it makes my job of describing a whole lot easier.
"You keep zoning out and it's getting annoying.Whats going on?" Nate asks worry in his eyes. I look away biting on my lip. Should I tell him? He's my best friend but he's not very fond of Muslims. Alanna is Muslim if he knows she's the one I went out with he would be pissed to say the least.
"Where did Alanna go?" I finally asked him not caring anymore. Everyone on the table was too busy chattering about there weekend or tonight so they weren't payin us any attention. Nate's eyes hardened and he squared his jaw. "How should I know?" He asked rudely looking back at his food. What's up with him? "Well you live across her so I'm sure Alex would have told you" I clarified. He looked straight ahead for a few moments thinking of what to say before looking back at me.
"The day you dropped her off... She went to Alex and yelled at her. She told her that she wants to go home. That you found out who she was and that she just wants to leave you before you come talk to her" Nate hastily looked away and stuffed his face with the fries. I just stared at him.
My eyes were narrowed at him as anger flooded my veins. Before I realized what I was doing,I had Nate flat on the table scrunching his Abercrombie striped collar shirt in my hand. His eyes held regret and annoyance. "Why didn't you tell me this before?" I sneered. Everyone was now looking at us and it was dead quiet.
"Because I knew you would react like this, now get the frick off me" he harshly replied pushing me off. I can't believe it. She did it again. Does she not appreciate the fact that I love her so much? Does she not know what I had been through to keep us together no matter what my father said?
I quickly grabbed my half empty tray and started to walk off.
"She's no good. It's good she left,we won't have to worry about any bombs then" Nate spat this at my back. I stopped in my tracks. Seeing red everywhere I turned around and punched him. Straight in the jaw and walked out. If I didn't walk out I would I pummeled him to death. With my tray now forgotten in the cafeteria i went through the door.The doors banged behind me and my footsteps and heavy breathing zoomed around the deserted hallway. My anger is indescribable right now. I am a bull ready to attack. I don't care if your wearing red or not I will come after you anyways.

"You skipped school" my dad stated as I walked through our double white doors of our exotic mansion. My father has a well respected business therefore treating us to this magnificent place. If only my father stayed home and treasured his broken family more then his business and didn't act so strict all the time.
"I did" it was now twelve am and I let off all my anger at the gym.
" come to my office, I need to speak with you" my father ordered before walking towards his office. I followed him through the mahogany doors and watched him sit behind his fancy over compensating, profound desk. I stood at the door and waited for him to ask me to come in. " sit" there goes the order.
I walked towards the leather chair facing his desk and sat. He looked at me with his hands over each other looking very intimidating.
" I have a very important dinner in two weeks.Its with a very respected family. We are hoping to start a business cooperation and this is a big step in my business. You need to be on your very best behavior. Your tailored suit is in your room. Keep it safe. And about skipping school , your consequences will be told to you later. You are dismissed"
He looked down toward his laptop and started typing hurriedly.already forgetting my existence.
I nodded and walked out towards my room. I was wrecked and just wanted a long long shower to relax my aching muscles.

"Uh um sorry" the girl infront of me apologized while looking down before starting to walk off. She was wearing a green head scarf and a long black skirt with a green blouse. She reminded me of Alanna instantly. Wait she must know Alanna. There has to be a better reason for Alanna leaving. She wouldn't just leave school because she thought I had found out about her being her. Ill actually ask this girl.i think I seen her hanging out with her.
I grabbed her arm and watched her flinch and bite her lips. Is she scared of me?
"It's ok" I smiled at her "what's your name?" I asked trying to be friendly but she still didn't look at me. "Maysa" she whispered.
Well she's certainly shy.
"Do you know Alanna?" I cut the chase and asked. She looked up instantly and bit her lips. She better stop doing that its very distracting. A look of empathy struck her face and she nodded slowly "yes" she looked back down. I narrowed my eyes at her "do you know why she left?" I asked. She let out a long breath before looking back up at me "it's not my place to tell"she put her other hand on my hand and unlatched it from her upper arm. Oh I forgot I was still holding onto her. She turned to walk away but I stepped in her way "tell me" I insisted. She just shook her head and tried to walk around me. I by stepped her.she tried again and I blocked her again. "I can't tell you! It not my place to tell you okay? She will get really upset if I say!" She demanded angrily. She was so cute. I think muslim girls are the cutest, they cover there bodies which I find to be so feisty because it means what there hiding is worth something. I smiled at her. "Please just tell me what it's about" she gave me a sarcastic look all shyness now dispersed "really? What it's about? That's literally me telling you what it is.im sorry but I'm no stupid bimbo girl that wants in your pants.you can't get what you want from me because of your looks. Thanks to my religion I've realized that looks aren't everything it's who the person is that makes them special.So please leave me alone and leave Alanna alone. Your just getting in her way!" She yelled at me. Again with the feistiness but what does she mean by looks? Religion? What has religion got to do with this. To be honust with you.after learning that Alanna has converted to Islam it made me change my view on the religion. It's demonized by the press and media but that's what makes it more interesting. And I know Alanna. She doesn't do anything unless she knows its right. So Islam must be right. But you know why should I care!
I walked up closer to Maysa and whispered in her ear. I hope it was her ear anyways since the scarf is covering it.
"Tell Alanna I will never leave her alone" I whispered and walked away.
And that was a promise I am willing to keep. I am going to find out why she left again. And even why she left the first time.

Sneak peak for next chapter:

"No I need to see my wife, I need to see Amanda right now!" Dad was trying to get off the bed again as the nurses were pulling him back.
Alex and Mark were coming in a few minutes to join us.Today is the day they are taking the oxygen of him and seeing if his lungs have developed or not. If they did, then great he lives. If they didn't, then he joins mom.
"I could die without seeing the love of my life! I want to see her before I die.i want to tell her how much I love her and how sorry I am for not being able to protect her! Why aren't you letting me see her? Since I woke up and your not letting me go to her it's as if she's gone or something" My dads eyes were yelling at me with tears as he said this. The nurses were struggling with keeping him down and I was struggling with keeping my tears up.where the hell is Mark? I can't do this anymore. I just can't.
"I'm sorry" I shook my head as tears streaked down my cheeks. Something flashed in my dads eyes and he suddenly stopped resisting. All hope left his body as he asked
"She's dead isn't she?"

Authors note;
FINALLY I UPLOADED!!!!! I'm so sorry that its a short chapter :/ I'm so mean amn't I? Shall I put a sneak peak at the end of every chapter? Would that keep you excited more while you wait?
I am so sorry for the long wait. I had writers block and no motivation what so ever to write this chapter because I wrote it last week and then it got deleted somehow so I was like ugh and this was a different one to the one I already wrote so yeah. Sorry for the rambling . You guys can follow me on Instagram if you want? I don't know if you would like that but anyways it's aim4thestars ;D
Anyways yeah please comment it actually helps me write faster because it means people are actually reading and that is good :D I'm not going to that certain number of votes thing if you wante to write but it's good to have a target right? 
Thanks again guys your amazing.
Stay Beautiful,Stay Strong
Salam xx
Safa