Chapter Five(Mark's Picture)

That's love and sometimes it doesn't work out.Its unfair but that's life 

Chapter Five

------------------------------- 

I felt a hand grab my sweater and pull me back before I got into the door.I turned to see Brad smiling at me deviously.I smirked knowing he was up to something as he is known to be the prankster of the group."What are you up to?"I asked knowingly. "I didnt recognize you when I first seen you right?" He asked.I nodded hesitantly. "How bout you walk in and sit a seat in front of them.Dont stare at them too long incase they recognize you but just sit a seat in front of them.Then ill walk in all cool and stuff and then the class goes on normal.Half way during the class you turn around and be like "so did you guys miss me?" And then watch there reactions" I smiled thinking of how good of an idea this is." I'm in " I said to him. "I know you are babe,now go in there shoo" he waved me off and I stuck my tongue out at him.he chuckled shaking his head as I walked into the room.About thirty pairs of eyes were trained my way as I walked in.My eyes wavered around the class to rest on the group of six people at the back row.I tightened the grip on my bag so that I wouldn't run up to them while I slowly walked to the seat in front of them.Its been such a long time since I have seen them and I'm about to cry because I miss them so much.There here yet I can't do anything about it.I pulled the chair out and turned around to look at them watching my every move.I smiled at them before sitting down. The only ones that smiled back were Emily and Jordan.Emily was the sweetheart of the group.She was delicate and sensitive.She loved poetry and painting.She had shoulder length wavy brown hair and bright green eyes.She accepted everyone for who they are and had a modest soul.And Jordan was the same,in a way.He has brown-black hair that is flat on his head traveling from the left side of his head to cover his right eye.His eyes are unusual and I always love looking at them.His eyes are violet.That is extremely unusual but it's because he has Alexandria's Genesis/syndrome.This is not particularly a disease,it is more of an unusual rare occurrence.Jordan was born with light brown hair and blue eyes.As he grew older his brown hair became darker resembling black and his blue eyes became lighter turning Into violet.The only problem is that his body has no resistant whatsoever to diseases.Its extremely dangerous so he doesn't smoke or drink or take drugs just incase.He has a high metabolism which means he never gains weight.He is an extraordinary person in my eyes.He lives life knowing it can end by the smallest of things yet goes on and lives it the best way he can.Mashallah.i was really close to him and I hope nothing changes now. 

I sit down and look straight at the interactive white board waiting for our teacher to come in.And then in came Brad.He was given man hugs and high fives as he walked past to take his seat.He winked at me as he came and sat in the seat directly behind me.Everyone immediately started chattering with him and laughing. 

I was playing with my fingers trying to distract myself from turning around and talking to them.it was so hard knowing your Bestfriends that you haven't seen in two year are sitting behind you yet not being able to talk to them.A tall strict women walked into the room and everyone quieted standing up for respect.her nose was perched into the air and her brown hair is in a tight bun.Her heels clicked highlighting where she walked as she cat walked to her desk.She is wearing a black pencil skirt and a white blouse.She banged her books on the desk and turned to face us.No one dared to even breath so I'm guessing she is strict."Good morning.Sit"she ordered and everyone immediately sat. 

Half way through the class I raised my hand.The teacher looked at me and pointed at my direction "May I please be excused to use the loo"I asked politely.I knew she wouldn't let me go if I asked "Can I go to the bathroom" so why not play safe and say the right thing? 

"Who are you?" She asked looking at me for the first time this class.My eyes went wide and I turned to look at Brad as I thought of something to say.He gave me the "oh shit" look too since we haven't thought of what to say if this came up."I am the new student" I improvised trying to risk my chances."ill talk to you after class and you may go"she discarded me.I blew a breath I didn't know I was holding and snuck a peak at brad as I walked towards the door.He looked relieved as well.