Chapter 3: Seraphie

I continue to search through the files for any more info that could help us find Olivia. No luck.

Suddenly the perimiter breach alarms go off.

"I thought that i told those damn reporters to fuck off?!" Patrick shouts.

"This isnt reporters though. Look..." Tye says.

We watch as two girls climb their way up the side of the base. They make it up with remarkable ease.

"We have to stop them!" Kaden shouts.

"Yeah..." I mutter. I laugh a bit.

"Whats so funny?" Tye asks.

"Nothing... nothing..." I laugh. I grab two of my guns of the table and shove them into my belt as I run to catch the two girls.

I shoot up the ladder to the roof. I burst through the hatch, the others right behind me.

I can see the two girls. They are running towards me with their weapons drawn. I pull out my guns. Thy stop a few f eet away from me and hold up heir guns to my head. I hold out my two guns to theirs too.

We stand still, guns at each of our heads, in a showdown of wits.

I can see the others staring in shock out of the corner of my eye. They are trying to figure out what to do. I glare at the two girls and they glare back.

Suddenly I burst into laughter. The two girls do the same. We all just stand there hugging each other and laughing our asses off.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Tye shouts. "What is happening here?!"

"Tye." I say between burts of laughter. "These are my sisters."

"OH NO! NOT THIS AGAIN! NO! I ALREADY HAVE ONE LONG LOST TWIN SISTER, I AM NOT HAVING THREE LONG LOST TWIN SISTERS!" Tye shouts.

"Well, technically its quadruplite sisters... just saying..." Kaden mutters.

Tye looks back and glares at her.

"Sorry. Not my place. Right..." She says awkwardly.

"Guys. Guys. Im joking. These are the other girls who were raised with me as whitehalls daughters." I explain. "Meet josée." I motion to the short brunette to my left. "You can call her Jojo if you REALLY want to piss her off."

Josée looks at me unimpressed.

"Fine... whatever... dont call her that unless you want your ass whooped." I laugh. "And this is" I say, looking at the petite, blonde girl on my right. "Is Christena."

"Wow..." Kaden laughs.

"So josée, Christena. Meet: Kaden Stark, adopted daughter of Tony Stark, A.K.A. Iron man." I explain.

"Hi!" Josée and christena both say.

"Then theres Tye Rogers. Hes my actual brother. Son of Steve Rogers, A.K.A. Captain America, and Margaurite 'Peggy' Carter." I explain.

"Hey." The girls laugh.

"And thats Patrick Laufeyson. Son of Loki Lafeyson... so he is quite literally a god." I laugh.

"Hi..." the girls say.

"Why is he so quiet... he looks like hes mad at us or something... did we do something wrong?" Christena asks.

"No. Hes just pissed that we arent back downstairs looking for his missing girlfriend." I tell her.

"Oh..." josée says.

"What happened to her?" Christena asks.

"Its a long story. Come on into the base and I'll explain everything to you two." I say. They follow me as well as the others come back and start back up on their work.

I take josée and christena over to the bedroom hall. I open up two doors to two different rooms.

"Alright. These are your bedrooms. Scan your hands here so we can have you in the system." I say. They each scan their hands. "Okay. Drop your stuff in your rooms and meet me out here." The two girls walk into their rooms, put some weapons into their drawers then come back out.

"Really? All you guys brought were weapons?" I laugh. They look awkwardly at each other. "Dont worry. Thats all I brought too when i first arrived."

"So what next?" Christena asks.

"Next I fill you in on the details." I say.
I lead them out to the room where all of the others are searching for liv, this way I can work as well as explain to them whats going on.

I sit down at my table and Josée and Christena pull up chairs beside me.

I look at the two of them. "Alright. Lets start from the begining."