Chapter 18: Jeffery

"What?!" Asks the girl that i was impersonating. I'm assuming her name is olivia given thats what they called me. "What do you mean youre here to save me?" She asks again.

"Oh... Right... that..." i say. "Yeah. Um... i... yeah. I got nothing. I just made it up. I thought it would make a cool line. Ive always wanted to use it." I laugh. "Also, it got you to listen to me talk for a moment instead of killing me. See its working!"

Just then olivia bursts into tears.

"Whats happened?" The auburn haired girl in the corner asks.

"Its Patrick... hes dead." Olivia sputters.

"What!?" The guy with the jet black hair asks.

"In-in the control room... it was thanos... i recognize the kill. And sammi and seraphie and spme other chick are all passed out or something." Olivia shouts.

"We need to go help them. Seraphie and christena and sammi need us." The auburn haired girl says.

"Wait... tye... whos she?" Olivia asks.

"Oh... right. You havent met her yet... this is Josée. Shes a friend of seraphies from hydra. Same with the girl you found in the control room. Now enough discussing. Lets go help them." Tye says.

I follow cautiously behind the others. They make their way out to where i assume is the control room. When i peek through the door, i see olivia kneeling beside the disfigured body of a guy. He looks about the same age as the others. Josée crouches beside a girl with short cut brown hair that has been dyed pink in the front. To her left is another girl, this one with pale skin, medium length blonde hair and a petite frame.

Tye is kneeling beside an unconcious girl. She is short but has long black hair. He is shaking her gently. Slowly, the three girls begin to regain conciousness.

"What happened..." asked the petite blonde.

"I dont know... i think that patrick did something to us...PATRICK!" Shouts the short girl with the black hair. She drags herself over and checks for a pulse. "Nothing." She starts preforming CPR.

"Sammi... its no use... hes too long gone." Says olivia.

Sammi slowly looks up as if shes seen a ghost. "Olivia? OLIVIA!" She exclaims. She throws her arms around olivia. "Are you alright? Like about... him... and about thanos... and about... well everything?"

"Yeah... im alright. Ill be fine." Olivia says. "You know me. Tough as bricks..."

"Just remember. You dont have to be." Sammi says.

I look over to josee. "Christena? Seraphie? Wake the hell up you idiots. Youve slept in long enough." She laughs.

The two girls groggily wake up. "Sorry. I was having a dream." Seraphie laughs.

"Good or bad?" Christena laughs.

"Bit of both?" Seraphie giggles. Her eyes then turn on me. Her face goes straight. She holds out her hand and i am pulled into the room my some invisible force.

"What the heck?" I shout.

"Who are you?" Seraphie asks.

"I am jeffery. And i am here to save your life." I say jokingly.

"Cut the crap. Tell us the truth." Sammi says. She taps her wrist and instantly an metal suit comes flying at her it covers her body. She hold up her covered hand at me. A blue light begins to glow in the hand and a whitring noise is made.

"Im guessing thats a weapon pointed it me?" I laugh.

"No shit." Olivia says.

"So who are you?" Seraphie asks again.

"My name is Jeffery. That much i told the truth about. I am a mix species of kree and asgardian. I have the power to shapeshift into whoever i want. I can immitate their voice and there powers. But as you can probably tell... it takes a little learning curve to learn them." I say.

"For example?" Sammi asks.

"Like if i take the form of i dont know... whats an earth super hero... superman?" I ask.

"Yeah... he sucks compared to us... but go on." Tye laughs.

"I can look like him and sound like him but i will have to take a few minutes to try and figure out how to fly, and use the heat vision and stuff like that." I say. "I can figure it out, i just have to take the time to actually find out what triggers each of the powers."

"Thats... complicated...?" Tye says.

"Sorry." I laugh.

"So tell me. Why again can we even trust you?" christena asks.

"Stand down guys. I just read through his mind. Hes clean. Hes actually with us. Hes a captured asgardian. He was tested on with kree blood before they used it on olivia, that way they could make sure it worked. They were supposed to kill him but he escaped and pretended to be olivia. We can trust him... plus... technically olivia is his queen...?" Seraphie says.

"Wait... you are queen Olivia Odinson? Oh i see it now! That makes sense actually..." i laugh.

"Alright. But how do we know that we can trust you?" Olivia asks skeptically.

"You dont. You just have to trust me." I say. "I have no way of proving that you can trust me. Youll just have to blindly trust me until i have the chance to actually prove that im trustworthy to you."

"Okay... i got that... i think" tye says slowly.

"All that i know is that i am indebted to you guys. You saved my life." I say to tye and josee. "And i am always indebted to you my queen." I say to olivia, kneeling down.

"Okay. Calm down. yes in the queen of asgard but ive got a bounty with a list of numbers behind it as long as my fathers hair." Olivia laughs. "I left asgard. They want me back. And theyll pay big bucks for me. Plus... i probably killed alot of innocent people while i was with thanos..." she says softly.

Sammi gets up and hugs olivia. "Its fine. We've got you. Were just glad to have you back." Sammi says.

"Thanks." Olivia laughs. "Now. Back to buisness. We need to get thanos. Were running out of time."

"Right." Seraphue says.

"Alright. Everyone can go and have an hour rest. You guys have been through alot." Olivia says.

"Josee can you dig us a grave for patrick please. He needs to be buried." Says seraphie. "Shes got elemental powers. Tilk."

"Okay. Sammi, seraphie, christena, come with me. Tye, watch jeffery. Show him around the base and give him his room. In one hour we all meet out back to bury patrick. Then were done. Weove on. We dont need that holding us back." Olivia says.

"Isnt that just a little harsh?" Tye asks.

"No. Thanos took away 3 months of my life. I need to make up for it with every possible second. Im fine. So you all should be too." She says. "Come join the girls once youre done josee."

"Alright. Thanks" josee says.

"Alright team." Olivia says "break."