Chapter 17: Tye

I slowly open my eyes to the noise of flesh hitting metal. I shoot upwards. A jolt of electricity surges through my body and i lay myself back down.

"Agh!" I scream.

I hear the sound again. A loud thud coming from the left of me. I slowly turn my head to look at the source of the noise... its a girl. She looks only about 17 or 18. Whats happening...

"Hey... hey! Are you okay?" I call out.

"Shut the fuck up dickwad. Youre going to let them know youre awake! Are you stupid or something?!" The girl shouts. I think that i recognize the voice...

"Josée? Is that you?" I ask.

"Of course its me. Now wither shut up or help me find a way out." She says.

"Out of where i might ask..." i say.

"Ugh! Do you have to ask me evrything? Were in thanos' palace. He captured us. Everyome thought you died. You didnt... obviously. He lured me away and captured me. Now we have to get out of here before the come back." She shouts.

Its only then that i noticle the trickles of blood running down josées platform. And the pools of it on the floor. "Did they torture you?" I ask softly.

"No shit. That why we need to go. I can take some torture. You cant. I took all of yours on top of mine so that youd stay alive." She says.

"Thank you... i dont know how ill ever repay you." I say.

"Just help me get the fuck out of here. I have a transporter seed in my shoulder. Once we both get out of this room and get olivia I can use it to get us back to earth." She says.

"Did you say in your arm..." i gulp.

"Yeah. Its a safe way to keep it away from them and with me." She says.

"Well then why didnt you use it when you were getting captured?" I ask.

"Because i figured that they would take me straight to Olivia." She says.

"Damn. Youre commited." I say.

"Alright. If youre done gawking lets get out of here dumbass." She says.

"What should we d--?" I ask. My question is answered before i can even finish. Josee catches on fire and keeps heating until the metal around her melts off. She flicks her newly freed wrist and a large branch grows out of the wall. The electricity attacks it while she easily slips away.

"Damn. Why didnt you do that before?" I ask.

"You were conked out and i didnt want to drag your limp ass put of here." Josee says.

"Thanks... i think...?" I say.

She places her hands over the cuffs on my wrists, then my ankles and melts them off. It burns my wrists quite a bit, but at least im out she grows a branch to get he electricity and i slide out.

"Ready." She asks.

"Hell yeah." I laugh.

We run through the halls towards the control room. We finally see the door. I kick it open. Josée pins the guards to the wall with a few gusts of wind and a branch to hild each of them in place.
We look onto the security cameras and see her. "There shes pacing in her bedroom." I shout.

Josee pokes at the screen and pulls up a map of the palace. "Shes only a few halls over." She reaches over and grabs the security card off of one of the guards.

"You really think thatll be enough little girl." The guard chuckles.

"You know i was going to do this the nice way." She says in her sweetest voice "but just because of that." She shots a blast of ice into the air and it forms a sharp blade. She slices it down on the mans arm and slices it off. "Will that be enough?" She asks. She smirks and turns away.

"Damn. Remind me not to mess with you." I laugh.

"Thats not a joke. Im a trained hydra assasin. I can literally kill you in my sleep." She walk out the door and starts sprinting off to olivias room.

"Damn." I mutter. Then i chase after her.

We get to olivias room and she scans the card and slaps the severed hand onto the scanner. The door opens and we see the room. Something is wrong though. olivia isnt in here.

I look to the side and see a door swinging slowly. I creep over to it, olivia right behind me with her blade. I grab a lamp of the table... better than nothing i guess. I throw open the door.

Its olivia. Shes sitting on the floor of the closet.

"Olivia! Come on! Were taking you home!" I shout.

She jumps up and throws her arms around me. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Alright. Lean in." I say. Josee stabs the blade into her uper arm and fishes out the transport seed. She crushes it. In a split second we are transported to the base.

I look around. "Guys? Anybody around? Im alive! I got josee! I got olivia! Were all safe!"

"You got olivia?" Josee says.

"I mean... josee got me and olivia!" I shout. "Guys?"

I hear footsteps running towards us. The figure xomes around the corner... its olivia. I look back at the olivia standing behind me. The back over to the one in the doorway.

I roll my eyes. "Well... shit."

"Who the hell are you?" Doorway olivia asks.

"I might ask you the same question." Palace olivia says.

"Well then i guess well just have to see whos the real Olivia Odinson." Doorway says.

"I guess we will" says palace.

Josee grabs a bag of popcorn off of the counter and holds her hand on fore under it. It pops in a matter of seconds.

"Really? Now?" I ask.

"You think this is the wierdest hing ive ever seen?" She asks.

"Right..." i say slowly. I grab a handfull and return to watching the fight.

Doorway shoots a bolt of lightning at palace. Palace flies across the room and smashes into a wall. Doorway walks over to her and sets her foot on palaces chest.

"Im going to give you 5 secpnds to explain who the fuck you are. Then im killing you." She says. "Go."

Palaces form begins to shift. She... or should i say he... shifts out of the form of olivia and into that of a guy.

"What the fuck... plot twist! We got the wrong one!" I laugh. Josee punches me in the gut.

"Shut up. This is the best part." She says taking another handfull of popcorn.

The guy props himself up against the wall and looks at olivia. "Hello. My name is Jeffery and im here to save your life."