Chapter 23: Sammi

"Hi ladies... did i interrupt something?" He asks awkwardly.

"Maybe...?" I say jokingly. Olivia playfully hits me. We all pull ourselves up off the floor. Seraphie and i throw ourselves onto the bed before olivia can squish on.

"Really? Even in my own room i cant get a seat?" She laughs. She goes and sits on her mini sofa.

"So... where do i sit?" Lucas asks.

"Wherever." I laugh.

"Hmm. Lets see." He jokes. "A bed with two girls or a sofa with one?"

Seraphie throws a pillow at him, i throw my shoe and olivia throws a lamp. Suddenly lucas moves like a blur. When he stops seraphies pillow is behind our backs and neatly fluffed, my shoe is sitting on my head and he has the lamp in his hand.

"Really? A lamp?" He asks in a voice that mocks disappointment.

"Oh shut up. Its all that was near me." Olivia laughs. He throws the lamp back at her. I see her throw her hands up in front of her as she shoots out an energy pulse that breaks the lamp into a million tiny particles.

"Damn. All you had to do was catch it..." he laughs.

"And all you had to do was... was...um... Yeah. Nah. I got nothing. I was hoping that a good comeback would come to me... no such luck. Oops. Oh well." Olivia laughs.

"So let me get this straight. You have super speed?" I ask.

"Yeah." He replys.

"Well that explains why you looked like a blur when you grabbed that guard who was about to kill me." Olivia says.

"Yep." Lucas says. "Also, i have x-ray vision slash super vision. Basically i can see really far away and through things."

"Oh... really?" I laugh.

"Really...? What are you implying?" He laughs. "That im a dirty pervert?"

"Maybe...?" I laugh again. He looks around the room to see if the rest of us feel the same. We all stare at him encouragingly, trying to get him to tell us.

"No. No i am not. I have not x-ray visioned any of you to look at your boobs...yet" he laughs.

"Oh shut up. Cause next time im jot going to throw just a lamp at you." Olivia laughs.

"And what pray tel will you throw at me?" Lucas asks jokingly.

"One of these." Olivia says, quickly flicking her wrist sending one of the energy balls filled with electricity right at him. She stops it only millimeters from jis face. "Guess you arent as fast as you thought." She laughs.

"No. I just knew you wouldnt do it." He says back teasingly.

"Oh really?" Olivia challenges.

"Really." He rebuttles.

"Get a room you two." I mutter.

"Youre in it." Olivia says to me giggling a little. She flicks her wrist again, sending the emergy ball straight at lucas. He turns to the side just in time.

"Damn it!" Olivia laughs.

"Ow. That hit the end of my nose... its all tingly now." Lucas mocks whining. "Kiss it better" he says in a chilish voice.

"Oh shut up." Olivia laughs. "Im not kissing your nose better."

"But what about my... not nose?" He says awkwardly. "Hold up... that came out wrong. Forget i even said anything." Lucas laughs.

"Hey guys... what say you we go grab jeffery and tye and we all play a little game of truth or dare and get to know each other a bit better. I mean we just met you and jeffery and yes, tye, sammi and olivia know each other really well, ive only known tye and sammi for like four months and i only knew olivia for less than a month before she disapeared... so yeah? That sound good?" Seraphie asks.

I pop up off the bed. "damn... i havent played that since i was in elementary school... sounds like alot of fun. Lets go!"