Chapter 33: Jeffery

I walk through the halls towards the rooms with Seraphie. I still dont know my way around this place to well so i need her to show me the way. We stop to grab some pop tarts for midnight snack before continuing off to bed. We finally get to my room. We pass by Sammi walking into her room in a daze.

"Hey sammi" seraphie says. Sammi simply ignores her, or maybe just doesn't register her voice. She seems to be to much in a daze. She meanders into her room and falls asleep on her bed. Seraphie scans her hand and closes the door to her room.

"I guess ill see you tomorrow?" I ask as we arrive at my room.

"Ugh! I dont want to go to bed right now!" Seraphie complains.

"Well what do you want to do?" I ask cautiously.

"I want to prank the newbs!" Seraphie exclaims.

"But I'm one of the newbs... Well... That settles it I'm sleeping with one eye open tonight... Or two... Im kind of scared of you." I laugh.

"All good man. I dot mean you and Lucas i mean the jailbirds." She laughs.

"The jailbirds... I like that." I say. "What did you have in mind prank wise?"

"I was thinking something classic and simple. Sneak into their rooms and draw stuff on their faces?" She ask excitedly.

"Is this actually a thing midgardians do?" I ask.

"You bet!" Seraphie laughs. "I went undercover at some teenage 'slumber parties' AKA hung out with the daughters of people i had to kill later. An i picked it up there. At earth (or midgardian) sleep overs, there is basically and unwritten rule that if you fall asleep first, you get drawn on."

"Sounds fun and harmless. Plus it'd probably lighten the mood. Lets do it!" I laugh.

"Okay. We have to wait about 30 minutes to an hour so that we can be sure they're asleep." Seraphie explains.

"Sure." I agree. "What do we do until then?"

"Tacos?" She asks.

"Never had them... They do sound good though. Im down with that. Lets go!" I laugh. We make our way out to the kitchen and make ourselves some tacos. We sit down at the table and eat them.

"Dang. These are good!" I exclaim.

"I know right!" Seraphie laughs. We finish up our tacos and go grab a few markers. We sneak towards the bedrooms. Once we reach the first room, we uncap our markers and she scans her hand on the door panel. The door opens quietly and we slip inside. This room belongs to dalt. We walk over to his tall, beefy, figure and begin to draw. I doodle a moustache on his upper lip. Seraphie writes "dolt" on his head.

He starts to move a little and seems to be waking up from us. "Come on. Next room." Seraphie says.

"Okay. Lets go." I say. We head into the next room: Shanice's room. We walk in and see him sitting up staring at us. His light is on. He is on his bed in just a pair of SHIELD issued sweatpants that seraphie left for all of us newbies. She also left shirts, hoodies, and jeans, but obviously he doesnt want to wear those right now.

"What are you two doing in here?" He asks.

"Sorry... Wrong room... We thought this was Shanice. Oops." Seraphie laughs.

"All good. Sammi moved her across the hall." He replies.

"Thanks. Sorry." I laugh cautiously. We walk out of the room and into the room beside alexs. We enter and see Chris fast asleep. We quickly throw on some facial hair and i write the word "potato" on his forehead. We move onto the next room, Eathans room. We enter and begin drawing in his face. He immediately wakes up, spins around and pins me to the wall. I turn my head to see that seraphie ducked out of his way.