Unexpected Couple

Chapter 28
Jillian's POV
We landed in Ohio around 3 p.m. All I wanted to do was sleep the rest of the day. We found the hotel that we would stay at, of course me and Jake had our own room. I walked in and it was just absolutely gorgeous.
"Wow." Was all I could spit out.
"Care to have a drink?" Jake asked getting out some wine glasses.
"No thanks." I said passing on it. He poured himself a glass and sat on the couch in the living area of the room.
"Why can't we be alone like this all the time?"
"Because everyone thinks that us dating is wrong."
"Wait what?"
"Jinxx told Andy that and Andy practically agreed."
"When was this?"
"A few days ago."
"Oh.. Okay." I stopped the. conversation at that. I was starting to get pissed. Jinxx needs to stop this childish crap. I'm in love with Jake, not him. He disgusts me now.
"You have to be kidding me!" I yelled as I saw my phone go off.
"What's wrong?"
"Jinxx! And Andy! They are pissing me off!"
"What are they doing?"
"Texting me stupid shit. Jinxx texted me saying he misses me! Andy says that I shouldn't be engaged at age 17. Like I'm fucking done with the both of them. I'm tempted to leave."
No don't leave please. I'll go with you."
"Then let's do it. After the AP awards."
Okay. Where will we go?"
"I don't know, wherever we end up."
I turned my phone off and got into bed. We don't have to be anywhere until 4 p.m tomorrow.
"Are you going to bed hon?" I heard Jake call from the doorway.
"Yeah." I said.
"Okay night hon." He turned the light out and walked away.
I soon fell into a deep, dreamless sleep..

Jake's POV
I don't know what Jinxx's and Andy's problem is, but they are pissing me off as well. I love Jillian and I know damn well she loves me too. It still dawns on me that we are dating, well engaged. It's like we were meant to be. Her perfect body against mine feels right. Her lips upon mine feel amazing. I lover her so much that if she did leave me in any way, shape or form, I'd be right behind her. I don't care if I would have to kill myself. Being with her makes me happy to be alive. Andy and Jinxx are ruining it for the both of us. After the AP awards, I cannot wait to leave and never comeback. I'm leaving my past life and starting a new one with Jillian. I just hope she does the same.

Jillian's POV
-Next Day-
It was nine a.m when I had woken up. Jake was still sound asleep. I can't wait to leave with him. I'm starting a new life with him. I'm giving up everything I've worked for and everything I have just for him. I love him more than Ioved Jinxx. I can't see my life without Jake, it's impossible to think that way. He makes me happy. Makes me feel like I'm worth something. Makes me feel loved.
I decided to get my ass out of bed and start my day. I grabbed a towel and started a warm shower.
I undressed myself and stepped in under the warm running water. I scrubbed myself until I was raw. I got out to see that Jake was up. I smiled as I walked towards the still half asleep man.
"Good morning." I said quietly.
"Morning." He said in his sleepy voice. Why can't he have that voice all the time!?
"Andy texted me saying we have to be there at 3 now."
"That's fine, I'm already showered so I just have to finish getting ready." I kissed his cheek and went to my suitcase to get some clothes out.
"Would you want to leave before the AP awards?" He asked.
"I would love to." I said dropping my towel to the floor.
"Then we'll do it." He smiled at me, making me blush.
Jake and I had gotten dressed, and packed our stuff. We were ready to hit the open road.
"Let's go." He said walking out of the hotel room. We took the elevator down to the lobby and sure enough, we were gone..

Andy's POV
"Jake and Jillian aren't texting me back."
"Go to their room, maybe they're sleeping." Ashley said grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniels.
"Alright I'll be back." I said getting up and putting some shoes on.
I walked down to their room and knocked on the door.
"Jillian! Jake!" I yelled.
No answer.
"Open the damn door!!" I pounded on the door until a house keeper opened it for me.
"What the fuck?!" I walked in to see an empty room with a small note on the freshly made bed.

Dear Dad,
I'm sorry to have to say this but I'm running away with Jake... I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say good bye, but just know that I love you and I'll be alright.. Maybe in the future we'll see each other.
I love you dad.
Jillian-

I dropped the note and fell to my knees... My only daughter has left me... I started to tear up and soon enough tears were spilling over my cheeks. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this. Jillian is my only daughter, I should have done more for her.
You know what they say...
If you love someone, let them go.. I have to let her go. She'll come back to me eventually.
I just pray she comes back soon.
I pray I get my daughter back.