Unecpected Couple

Chapter 25

It was my first day back from spring break. I haven't really talked to Jake... I couldn't believe what happened. Its all still so new.

I got a text from Jake.

Jake- Hey...Are you going to talk to me or ignore me?

Me- I don't know Jake. What happened the other day was just weird....

Jake- I know it was, but we need to talk. I feel like I'm losing you...

Me- Well maybe you will.

Jake- What do you mean?

Me- You won't know until later...

Jake- I'm coming to get you.

Me- Have fun.

I had walked out of school when I was in study hall. I wanted to walk home...

I couldn't deal with this fucking life anymore. Everything seems like its crashing down... What Jake doesn't know is that I've been pregnant for 2 months now....

I'm not telling Andy or anyone...

As I walked into the house, Juliet asked me why I came home...

I told her everything that has happened.

"So what..." She started to tear up...

"It's either abortion or death for the both of us..." I wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Andy and everyone will be crushed Jillian!" She started to get loud...

"Juliet... I've made up my mind..." I looked up at her.

"And?" She was sobbing.

"I'll continue my life if this stays between me and you... You take me to get one, and I'll pay you." I was making an offer to not end my life...

"Alright fine, lets go." She grabbed her keys and we headed off.

-2 Hours Later- I had told Jake I wasn't feeling good so I went home... Which in reality, I had cramps from hell..

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Jake started to rub my back..

"No, I have cramps." I held a heating pad up to me.

"If you need anything let me now, I'll be downstairs with Andy." He kissed me and closed my door.

I wonder if he's hiding something from me....

I texted him.

Me- I want to plan the wedding.

Jake- Right now?

Me- Yes! I want to tie the knot officially.

Jake- Juliet is coming up, ask her for help.

Me- I love you Jake 😘❤️

Jake- I love you too Jillian 😊

"JULIET." I yelled from inside my room.

"What do you want now?." She said laughing.

"Wedding planning."

"I knew this would come up..." She came and sat on my bed.

"I just want you, the band, and my friend there. I want a strapless black dress... I want my hair to be up and curled. I want my makeup to look like a skull." I smiled as I caught my breath.

"My makeup artist can do the makeup, I can do your hair, I know where you can get a dress, and where do you want to have it at?" She started to text her make up artist.