Unexpected Couple

Chapter 9-

Finally!!! Friday night! I cant wait to spend the whole weekend with Jinxx! No recording, no school, no nothing.

Me and him were on his couch and I was laying on his lap. He is so damn comfy!

"Hey baby." He said in a sexy tone.

"Yes sweetie?" I got up and met his eyes.

"Wanna go have some fun in the bedroom??" He started to kiss my neck.

He picked me up and I smiled and said yes.

He carried me upstairs and dropped me onto the bed. He took his shirt off and got on top of me slowly. I started to lay on the bed but I flipped us over so I was on top. He started to smile as I kissed him.

"I love you so much." He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Jinxx." I smiled.

Then thats when it happened... Sammy walked in...

"JINXX!!!! How could you? And with her!!" She started to tear up.

"Uhhh what is going on?" I asked.

"Oh he didn't tell you? We are still dating! And he hasn't texted me or called me in 2 weeks!!"

"Jinxx! What... Is this true?" I started to tear up as well.

"Yes... Yes it is... I didn't want to let Sammy go and I really wanted you.." He said.

"SO YOU DATE US BOTH AND THEN HURT US???" We said at the same time.

"I didn't want to hurt you!" His voice cracked.

"Well you did." I got up and walked passed Sammy... I couldn't bare to look at Jinxx anymore! He cheated on Sammy with me!! I thought he was different... Guess not..

-Next Morning-

I woke up Saturday in Ashley's bed. I must have told him what happened and passed out. He wasn't in bed. I got up and went to the bathroom. Andy was in the shower.

"What happened last night? I heard you talking to Ashley."

"Oh nothing... Me and Jinxx are..."

I started to cry.

"You and Jinxx are what?" He said.

"ME AND JINXX ARE DONE!!!" I ran out of the bathroom and ran into Jinxx.

"Please let me talk to you." He grabbed my arm.

"No what happened last night was enough! Now let me go!"

I was free from his grip and I ran into my room. I closed my door and slid down with my face in my hands.

How could he do that? Why would he do that? She's old enough for him... Why did he want me?? I'm only 17, and for god sake! I'm still in high school!! God I'm such an idiot for dating him...

I heard a knock on my door...

"Who is it?" I said sobbing.

"It's Ashley sweetheart."

"Come in." I got up and went to my bed.

"So you guys were getting ready to do it and then she walked in?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Yes! Ashley! He cheated on me..." I buried my face into his chest.

Ashley grabbed my iPhone and scrolled through my music. He clicked "Death Of Me" by Asking Alexandria. He told me lay on the bed.... He closed the door and took his best off. He told me to be quiet...

"Ashley... what are you doing?" I started to feel weird...

"Just be quiet and enjoy." He said smirking at me.

He pulled his pants down... Exposing himself.

God he was so big!! I actually wanted him... After what Jinxx did... I need something to get my mind off of it... Sex is a good idea.

He pulled my pants down and ran his hand down to my lady parts. He lightly touched my clit. Then he slowly slid one finger into me. I grabbed his hand and shoved another finger in. I moaned out his name. He pulled his fingers out, and slid himself into me. He started to thrust... God it felt amazing!! He went harder and faster and my moans became screams. We heard a knock on my door...

It was Jinxx.

Ashley pulled out and finished. He got dressed and I went under my covers. He opened the door... And...

I woke up.

It was all...

Just

A

Dream.