Unexpected Couple

Chapter 19

"Well... This is awkward." Jake said.

"Andy wants us back in." Jinxx started to walk away.

"How much do you think he saw..." I asked him.

"Hopefully just when we were getting dressed." Jake said locking the car up.

"I saw the car rocking!!" Jinxx yelled.

"Fuck!" I said.

We walked back into the studio to see Andy leaning in the corner glaring at us.

"Where were you two?" He sounded like he wanted to murder us.

"To be honest, we went outside and had sex. Whats the point of lying?" I said standing up for myself.

"Alright make it quicker next time."

He walked into the booth and Jake followed.

I put my music in. I was blasting Snow Whites Poison Bite. My favorite song, Prom Night.

God I love this song... I actually used to date the singer but again... He cheated. And to think I almost had sex with his ass.

"Jillian!" I heard Andy yell at me.

"What." I was scared shitless.

"Let's go."

Did I zone out for that long? Did I pass out?? I must be losing it.

"I'm starving my titties off." I said to Jake.

"What do your hungry titties want?" He chuckled and unlocked the doors.

"This may sound weird but I want taco bell!" I'm not the one to be eating fast food so it is weird for me to be craving that.

"Okie dokie." He started the car and we were on our way.

I plugged my phone in so we could listen to music. He had no good CDs. I played Slipknot and he immediately changed it.

"Aren't you tired of hearing your own music over and over again?" I said putting on Twenty One Pilots.

"Not really." He said.

"Who is this??" He took my phone and looked at the artist.

"Twenty One Pilots, it's called Blasphemy. They rap about life and shit but also scream." I took his hand in mine.

"You listen to some weird shit."

"Want to hear weird? I'll play ICP."

"Oh please god no!" He obviously doesn't particularly like them... Not a shocker.

"Alright hungry titties, what do you want." He looked at me.

"Nacho Bel Grande, Dorito taco, and some fiesta potatoes."

"Damn fatty."

"Oh and a lime-aid sparkler!!"

"Is that all?"

"Should be." I giggled and looked up at him.

He ordered everything and pulled up to the window. I couldn't believe who I saw working there.

One of my former exes. I knew one day he would be serving me food. I kissed Jake right in front of him.

He screwed me over too. We left and were going to Andy's. I pray Jinxx wasn't there.

I did not want to see him. He saw me and Jake have sex... Cause that is what he needs. I didn't waste time when we got the food. I was fucking hungry, I started on a taco. I ate that within 2 minutes. I wanted to eat more but we were there.

"Could eat any more faster??" He said locking the doors.

"Probably." I laughed and wrapped my left arm around him. We walked in to see CC and Andy playing call of duty. Are they 16 again???

"GET HIM!!!!!!" Andy yelled.

"DUDE IM SURROUNDED!!" CC yelled back.

Yea they are 16.

"You guys are retarded." Jake said.

"I wanna play Batman!!!" Andy yelled.

"NO!! Hello Kitty!!" Ashley yelled.

"Batman!"

"Hello Kitty!!!"

"I'm going to Batman and Hello Kitty your asses if you don't shush!!" I yelled at them like I was their damn mom.

"I wouldn't mind that." Ashley chuckled and winked at me.

"You shouldn't be near my famous anus." Andy stood up and shook his ass at me.

"Juliet how do you deal with this??" I sat next to her and started to laugh.

"I ignore it most of the time." She giggled as Andy came up and sat on her.

"You're going to crush her Andy!!" CC said. As he sat on Andy.

I jumped on CC and we all fell off the couch.

"Thanks Jill. You saved me from Andy's famous anus."

You're welcome." I got up and grabbed my food and started to walk upstairs. When I got to the top of the stairs I was swept off my feet... Literally, by Jake. I was picked up bridal style and taken to my room. He set me on the bed, and got on top of me. He leaned down and whispered into my ear...

"Will you marry me Jillian?"