Unexpected Couple

Chapter 5

It was about 9 when I got home. Me and Ashley stopped and got pizza for Andy, Juliet, Jake, and CC. Me and Ashley had talked in the car about me and Jinxx. He said he has had to sneak around before.

"Just trust me on this, don't go over to his house everyday. He comes here a lot so it won't be a problem here. If you want to have sex, I have condoms and you can use my bed." Ashley said.

"I'm guessing your bed has seen a lot of ass?" I said.

"Damn straight. That bed is an ass magnet." We both started laughing.

Andy scared the shit out of me when he yelled. He asked why we were laughing. I said I made a joke about how Ashley's bed has seen a lot of ass. Literally.

We all ate, well Andy devoured 5 pieces of pizza. I went upstairs and found Jinxx laying in my bed... Naked.

"Jinxx!!! Andy is going to catch you!" I whispered.

"No he is not, you said you're going to bed right?" He asked.

"Yea? But that won't stop him from coming in and checking on me."

"When has Andy ever checked on you Jillian?"

"Touché"

I got undressed as quickly as possible. I lied down next to him, and he immediately started kissing me.

"I cant resist you baby." He said as he slid 2 fingers into me.

"JILLIAN!!!" Andy yelled in his screamo voice.

You have to fucking kidding me.

"WHAT DAD?!" I yelled back.

"Throw me down a roll of toilet paper."

I went to the hall closet and threw it at him.

"Thanks doll." He said.

I just glared at him and flipped him off.

I went back into my room. Jinxx had grabbed a condom. Thank god.

I jumped on the bed and we started to make out. And that went to him fingering me even more. I was so wet. I wanted him more than anything.

"Oh baby get on top." He told me.

I got on top and started sliding onto his hard dick inch by inch... When I had finally got him in me I started moving my hips. He tried grabbing my boobs but I pinned him down. I told him I was in control.... He liked that.

I was moving faster and faster. We were both moaning. He couldn't take it anymore, he flipped us over so he was on top.

"Sorry baby... I really wanna fuck your brains out."

I moaned so loud... I'm surprised Andy didn't hear me.

Jinxx was going really hard this time. Then he slowed down, and sped back up again. God this man is amazing!!

I know Ashley said wait until I am 18 but I don't want to wait!! I'm surprised I waited this long.

He pulled out and came. He slid 2 fingers inside of me.

"Sorry baby, I want you to finish too."

As he was fingering me, he started to lick my clit. This only made the pleasure even more intense.

OHH JINXX!!!!!" I yelled.

And I came on his fingers. He pulled them out and lightly them and said "mmmm".

I guess Ashley was the only one who heard me yell Jinxx. He came in and said keep it down sex addicts.

"Dude... You seriously need to wait, Andy won't mind if she is 18..."

"But Ashley... I cant keep my hands off of her."

"Dude you have to. She's a minor, you can go to jail..." Ashley said.

"Alright, we will just sneak around and not have sex as often..." Jinxx said holding my hand.

"I told Jill, if you guys are here, have sex in my bed, and I have condoms."

"Is Andy asleep??" I asked.

"Yea, that's why he didn't hear you."

"Thank god..." I put my hand up to my chest.

"Well Jinxx go to your bed before Andy wakes up."

Ashley walked out, and went to his room.

"I should go... You have school, and Andy will take you away from me." Jinxx said getting dressed.

"Alright baby. I love you." I gave him a kiss.

"I love you too sweetheart." He walked out of the room.

I lied on my bed, covered myself up, and fell asleep...