Unexpected Couple

Chapter 18

It has to be me going crazy! I cant marry him! He is my dad's friend... But I am dating him so it wouldn't matter. I kind of feel like a whore. Is that bad? I don't care.

I brought my headphones with me. We got into the car and we drove off... I didn't want to talk to him. Especially not about marriage. God I hope he doesn't leave me when I finally have the damn guys to tell him. I started to listen to Twenty One Pilots. Blasphemy to be exact. God this song makes me go into my own dark world.

Blasphemy... Sweet sweet blasphemy.

"Jillian!" I snapped back to reality and saw that we have arrived at Andy's house.

"Sorry I wasn't.. In reality." I looked the other way...

"You're very strange baby, but we are taking mine and Jinxx's car." He said running his hands through his hair.

"Please tell me I'm not riding with Jinxx. That will be... I hate him!!!!" I punched the side of the door...I was still furious and still kind of emotional. I felt tears poor out of my eyes. I cant believe this...

"No you're riding with me hon... Baby..! Don't cry.. I'm here now." He took my hand into his and kissed it and looked at me...

I want to be alive! When you see my eyes... Can I see your eyes...

Perfect timing. I that is my favorite part of the song.

"I'm sorry baby... I just... I'm still furious and emotional and... It's hard." I wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Well when we get into the studio listen to music and don't think about him. Don't even look at him. Look at me okay." He pulled me closer and kissed me.

"Alright I will." I smiled and saw CC was coming into Jake's car.

"How was that 3 way with my best friend." I turned around and looked at him.

"Shut up." He said.

"Ass." I turned around and started to blast my music.

Ashley, and Andy also came into the car.

"What's the point of two cars if Jinxx is the only one in his car?" I asked turning to Andy.

"He's a dumb ass and said you probably don't want to see him."

"He's got that right." I rolled my eyes and put my music back in. Blasphemy was on repeat... I needed to think about everything.

-20 Minutes later-

We finally got to the studio. Jinxx parked right next to us... Which meant he was on the same side as me... If you claim I don't want to see you... Why would you park right next to me? Andy is right... He is a dumb ass.

We got out and I immediately went to Jake. We held hands as we walked in. I wanted Jinxx to be jealous. It was kind of working.

Before they went into the booth, I pulled Jake close to my body and kissed him for as long as I could.

"I love you." I smiled and saw Jinxx staring at me.

"I love you too." He kissed me and walked to grab his guitar.

This is fun! Making my ex jealous... I've never done it before but I'm liking it.

Andy wrote a new song. Why idk!! They should be recording Wretched and Divine but nooooo.

Thats my dad for you.

It was called Sweet Blasphemy...

Really?

I immediately fell in love with it. I stood up to stretch and my tank top rose up... I saw jinxx's eyes widen. Nothing is different!

I pulled it down and when Andy wasn't looking I flipped Jinxx off with both hands. Aha fucker!

I sat back down and leaned over to fix my shoe. And of course... My ta tas almost pop out and say hello to everyone.

"Fucking damn it!!" I said to myself as I fixed those too. I looked back up and saw Jinxx and Jake staring at me. I turned around in my chair and started to laugh.

They were taking a break. Andy needed a smoke and Jake wanted a drink.

"We got about ten minutes... Want to do a quickie in the car?" Jake whispered to me. He bit my ear a little bit and that made my adrenaline go bezerk!

"Yes!!" I pulled his arm and we both started to pick up speed as we approached the car. He unlocked it and I started to take my shoes and tank too off. He must have gotten a boner before we got to the car because he had a raging one going on. I liked that. He took his pants off and slid two fingers into me to make sure I was wet.

"God thats hot..." He started to go a little more rough making me moan louder.

"What is?" I said in a sexy tone.

"How fast you get wet for me." He kissed me and entered me. I moaned and he thrusted into me slowly... I felt the car start to rock a little... That made him go slow... This is was a good ass quickie.

It had been about 7 minutes when he pulled out and came.

"We got a few minutes so hurry and get dressed." He started to put his pants on and made sure my shorts were on before he opened the door.

And there stood Jinxx.