Unexpected Couple

Chapter 20

I thought he was just going to set me down and start making out for a while... Not ask me to marry him!! I don't know what to say!! Yes? I don't know! Gaahhhhh I need to say something so he doesn't think I'm a weirdo.

"Yes!" I kissed him passionately.

He picked me up and spun me around.

"Sorry I don't have a ring, I'm still looking." He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh baby!!! I love you!" I was in his arms and I kissed him for what seemed like minutes.

"Did you ask her?" Jinxx walked in and leaned against the door.

"Yea." Jake said sitting down.

"Wait what??" I said confusingly.

"Jinxx said he would pretend to cheat on you so I could have you." Jake said.

"Excuse me?!?!" I was so furious.

"Well you wanted Jinxx to take your virginity right? Well he did so I get to have you and marry you." Jake sat next to me and put his arm around me.

"Why would you guys do this!?!" I ran out of the room crying... I ran into the bathroom and fell to the floor. I felt so used... I remembered what I kept hidden from Andy...

My razor blade.

I kept it hidden under a tile piece. I had a small black cloth around it.

I found it and I looked at it.... Thinking...

I took it to my arm and began. It hurt so damn bad... I didn't care, I felt used. How could they do this??

I feel so weak... Why am I doing this? I ended up in the hospital for 5 days... Loss of blood, suicide watch, and dehydration. That was 4 months ago... I still have some scars but they tell something...

I snapped back to reality and realized that my right arm was covered in cuts... Small little ones with a little bit of blood in each one. A tear fell on one and I screamed in pain... Andy ran into the bathroom and stopped dead in his tracks... I guess I'm going back to the hospital.

If not the mental hospital...

"JILLIAN!!!!" I heard Andy yell my name... My vision was getting blurry... I couldn't focus on anything...

"Stay with me Jillian!" I felt Andy pick me up and wrap a blanket around me... I heard Juliet, and Ashley asking Andy what happened...

"She cut herself again." Andy said.

I saw Ashley in the driver seat and Andy was in the back with me...

"Stay with me Jill.... I cant lose you!!" I felt a tear fall onto me.... Andy was actually crying...

We arrived at the hospital and I was immediately taken away from Andy. I was out of it but I know I was begging for Andy to be with me. I ended up passing out...

I woke up in a bed... Andy was passed out in a chair right next to me.

"Dad?" I forced myself to say.

"Jillian!!!" Oh shit...

"What is wrong with you!!" My friend Becky came storming into my room... I think I knew what was coming...

She slapped me in the face... That woke Andy up.

"What is wrong with you!! Didn't you learn your lesson the last time you were here Jillian?!" Becky was yelling... I couldn't take it...

"Jinxx took my fucking virginity and pretended to cheat on me so Jake could marry me!!!" I yelled but soon had to stop... The stinging of the cuts was still lingering...

"Wait what?" Andy said.

"Yea, your little band buddies basically used your daughter!" I started to cry.. Becky sat down on the bed, and Andy stormed out of the room. I saw Jake get slammed to the ground and a bunch of doctors go running towards my dad.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JAKE!!!!!!" I saw Andy punch Jake and got pulled off. Thank god I wasn't hooked up to an IV... I ran out there and ran to Andy. Me and Juliet were the only ones that could calm him down... I hugged Andy... I was crying... I felt his hands wrap around me.