Unexpected Couple

Chapter 23

It was Friday morning when I woke up. I passed out about 11 last night. The past week has been rough... With me in the hospital, me and Jinxx... Its been stressful.

I rolled out of bed and grabbed a towel. I started a warm shower and got in. I looked at my scars... It probably doesn't help Andy that I still cut... I'm really scared I may relapse when Jake takes my blade... I used to use a knife, and occasionally scissors... Until I found a razor blade, I haven't touched the knife since. I heard someone walk in . I pray it wasn't Andy or Jinxx.

"Who is it?" I stopped what I was doing, and peeked outside of the shower curtain.

"It's me sweetheart." I heard Jake's voice. A sense of relief came over me.

"Why are you up so early hon?" I asked.

"Couldn't sleep anymore. I passed out around the same time you did." I heard something drop on the floor...

"What was-" I didn't finish my sentence when I saw Jake fully exposed coming into the shower with me.

"What are you doing?!? If Andy sees us we are both dead!" I attempted to cover myself with the curtain.

"Baby relax, he's asleep. He had a bad night last night." He came up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"What happened last night...." I backed up and went under the water.

"I'm not supposed to say hon..." He said switching me places.

I stopped talking at that point... If Jake wasn't talking, I know Juliet would.

"I'm getting out now." I said grabbing my towel.

"No wait baby... Don't you want to get a little rough in here?" He said running his hand down to my lady parts.

"Oh fuck you..." I dropped my towel and jumped into his arms. I was so turned on... I softly bit his ear lobe and moved my way to his neck. He put me against the wall and slid two fingers into me. I looked deep into his eyes as he slid himself into me... He slowly moved in and out... I hugged him close. Our breathing became heavy... We heard footsteps outside of the bathroom. Oh shit! I really hope it isn't Andy... I heard the door creak open... I got down and peeked out of the shower curtain, great.... Just fucking great!

"Who is it?" Jake whispered to me.

"Jinxx..." I could more likely make Jinxx jealous... So this is my chance.

I jumped into Jake's arms and I made him go inside of me.

"Oh Jillian!" Jake moaned out loud.

"Oh Jake!" I moaned back. Jake pinned me against the wall and started nipping at my neck. When

I looked up at the shower curtain.. I saw Jinxx standing there fully exposed with a hard on. Jake put me down... I hope he was letting Jinxx have his way with me...

"Your turn Jinxx." Jake said stepping away. Jinxx came up to me and slammed my head into the wall.

"This may hurt." He whispered into my ear as he slammed himself into me.

"This is for trying to make me jealous." He pulled my hair and kissed me roughly. I felt someone start to suck on my nipple. It was Jake.

"Jake! Jinxx!" I moaned out.

"Looks like she likes us both." Jake said pulling me in for a kiss.

"It's my turn for a kiss." Jinxx pulled Jake away from me and the next thing I know... Jake and Jinxx were making out...