Unexpected Couple

Chapter 4

*Very Graphic*

He took off his pants and boxers as quick as he could. He was so hard. For some reason I wasn't wet enough so he had to do some stuff. He kissed down my body. He used 2 fingers to rub the entrance to get it wet. I moaned and arched my back. He slid inside a little bit but pulled his fingers back out. He lightly ran his tongue on my lady parts. And then slid his tongue in a little bit. That sent me over the edge. I pulled him up for a kiss. I got one kiss and was immediately pinned down. My breathing became heavy.

"Jinxx! Baby! I want you so badly!!" I moaned out.

"Shhhh baby...." He put one finger up to my mouth.

I quickly opened my mouth and took his finger in. I was sucking on it and letting my tongue move around it. He was so turned on by this.

He started to masturbate.

I found that very sexy.

He came in for a kiss but instead, slammed into me. I moaned loud in pleasure.

"JINXX!" I moaned out.

He kept thrusting and thrusting into me. He was going hard and fast. And wait... What was that?

I heard his front door open.... Could it be? Andy? Ashley? Jake? CC? Or even worse... Sammy....

"Jinxx!! Where are you dude." Ashley's voice echoed into the room.

Jinxx had stopped.

"I'm up here bro. Give me a minute." He yelled.

Jinxx started to thrust into me more and more. I accidentally moaned too loud. We heard Ashley coming up the stairs. Jinxx pulled out and came on his bed. Ashley walked inside to see me naked... With my legs open, and Jinxx naked... With his dick hanging.

"What the fuck did I just walk into?" Ashley said.

"Dude please don't tell Andy!!" Jinxx pleaded.

"It was my idea Ashley... I forced him to have sex with me..." I said covering myself.

"Jillian... What the hell? I thought... You didn't like him?" Ashley was confused.

"I do like him... Obviously more than I thought.. What we told you earlier was a lie... We did have sex." I said hugging Jinxx from behind.

"Well dude you heard what Andy said. What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I have no idea. But you can not tell! I love her alright..." Jinxx kissed me passionately but kind of rough.

"Well... Jinxx I'm not telling you, you should break up, but you should at least wait until she is 18."

"We aren't dating." He said.

My heart sank... Tears began to run down my face.. Was I just a little sex toy to him? Did he really just take my virginity because he wanted sex? No...no that cant be it!! Jinxx was never like that. Ashley wasn't even like that...

I grabbed my underwear and bra and ran into the bathroom... I couldn't even keep my cry quiet...

"What did you do bro?" I heard Ashley ask.

"I really like her... I want to date her... I didn't know how to ask. Then I just said we aren't dating. God she probably thinks I'm some player!" I heard Jinxx get loud.

"Calm down... Want me to talk to her?"

"Yes please... I don't want to see her cry." Jinxx said.

Ashley knocked on the door softly.

"Hey sweetheart?" He said.

"What Ashley." I said sobbing.

"Can I come in?" He tried turning the knob.

"Just go away please." I said.

"Biach open this damn door!" He said in a gay voice.

"Alright alright" I couldn't help but laugh. Ashley always brought my mood up when Jinxx wasn't there.

He shut the door behind him.

"Okay he said that he didn't know how to ask you. I mean you guys are best friends, and he is older than you." He said rubbing my back.

"I know but he didn't have to have sex with me." I looked away so he didn't have to see me cry.

He sat in front of me and told me to look at him.

"Listen sweetie, him and Sammy are done. He's talked to me about you so many times, its crazy. He really loves you... That's why it didn't really shock me when I saw you two in bed. The thing that shocked me was you guys were butt fucking naked." Ashley smiled.

"He really did?" I wiped a year from my cheek.

"Yes ma'am." He said in a cowboy accent.

"Now let's stop crying, get dressed and go home. I forgot my hat, that's why I'm here." He said helping me up.

"You and that damn cowboy hat."

I said opening the door.

I saw Jinxx in the bedroom. He was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. At least he had boxers on.

"Hey baby.." I lifted his head.

"Baby look at me please." I started to tear up again.

He finally looked at me and thats when I asked him.