Unexpected Couple

Chapter 12

Why was I crying? Oh yea... Maybe because Jinxx may still love Sammy! And Sammy may still love Jinxx!! I can't believe this... I cant let him now about me crying.. He'll think I'm going nuts... They cant love each other... It's been 3 months, he is dating me now...

I looked at my phone and saw Jinxx messaged me.

Hey sweetheart are you okay?

Yea I'm okay.

Well then let me in xD

I stood up and opened the door... He must have saw a tear fall because he pulled me close and kissed me.

"Baby! Why are you crying?" He said.

"I just think you and Sammy still love each other..." I turned away so he didn't see me cry more.

"Jillian... We broke up, we are friends, I don't want her back... I want you." He hugged me close.

"Why are you with me..." I looked up at him.

"Excuse me?"

"You fucking heard me Jinxx."

"Why do I love you? Oh maybe because you're different, you're gorgeous, sweet, funny, and just everything I want." He started to smile.

"Did you say the same thing to Sammy?"

"What?! No!!"

"Whatever Jinxx... Just leave me alone." I walked to my bed and got under the covers. I heard him walk away... Was this a fight?? Is he going to stay with me? What is happening..

I heard someone walk in. It was Jake.

"What's going on Jill." He sat on my bed.

"I just think Jinxx and Sammy are still in love, and that he really doesn't love me..." I wiped a tear from my eye.

"Hon, he really does love you. When we are back stage and Andy isn't around he always talks about you. CC, Ashley and I are the only ones who know how much he truly wants you. He even brought up marriage before." He smiled.

"Wait... Marriage?? He wants to marry me..." I started to trail off.

"Yes! Sometimes we want to tell him to shush cause you are all he talks about." She started to laugh a little.

"I need to talk to him." I got up and ran to his room. He turned around and I kissed him. I told him I loved him and then we needed up on his bed... Half naked..

"Babe.. Andy is here..." He said.

"Keep it quiet." I said.

He got up, closed the door, and grabbed a condom. I pulled him close and he started to finger me.

When I was wet enough he put the condom on and slowly slid into me. Our breathing became heavy. We flipped over so I was on top. I wanted to go slow this time.

After 10 minutes of being on top, he picked me up and put me on the bed gently. He was going so slow... I scratched his back and moaned softly into his ear.

I've been wanting this for a while...

"I love you." I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too."

As he said it he came. We put our clothes back on and cuddled. After about an hour, I got up and went into the shower. I couldn't even dry myself off before Jinxx came in and started to fucking seduce me.

"Babe, Andy is downstairs, wait until tonight." I said in a sexy voice.

"But I'm ready now." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Babe I'm serious, not now. I'm not feeling good." I started to walk to my room.

Jinxx got into the shower and I got into short yoga shorts. I put another tank top on and went outside onto the balcony. The warm spring breeze felt amazing. I felt hand wrap around me again. It was Jinxx. Was I really out there that long?

"Are you ready for tonight?" He said putting his head on my left shoulder.

"Yes." I giggled and turned around to meet his lips. This is so romantic.

"Guys, Juliet is getting Chinese what do you want?" Ashley yelled.

Dude we are 4 feet away.

"I want sweet and sour." Jinxx said.

"I'm not hungry." I said.

I actually wasn't... Idk why.

Becky walked in and said where's Ashley. I think I know what is going to happen. I swear if they have sex I'm going to kill Andy.

Ashley walked up, picked her up bridal style and carried her to his bedroom. A few minutes later, we all heard a bed banging on the wall... And moans... But yet I get caught having sex on the third floor...

Yay.