Unexpected Couple

Chapter 14

It was about 10:30 when we finally went up to bed. I took my shorts off and Jinxx came up behind me. He started to kiss my neck and run his hands down my body. I turned my head back and started to kiss him.

"I'm sorry baby... I just... I just don't feel like doing anything tonight..." I said turning around.

"Oh come on baby... Just for a little bit." He said pulling my underwear down.

"Jinxx stop. When I yelled at Andy I felt bad... And then he said I love you to me. He hasn't said that since I was in the 7th grade Jinxx... And when you played Saviour... it took me back.. I just don't feel like it okay." I got into bed... It was so warm.

"Alright hon... You know you can always, always talk to me." He looked into my eyes. It was almost like he had tears surfacing.

"Jinxx... Are.. Are you crying?" I sat up.

"Baby... I don't want you to cut.. Or think about suicide... Or even think about your past. Please... Please just think about us. And teens fight with their parents hon..." He hugged me so tightly it almost started to hurt.

"Hon, I told you I stopped, and sometimes I just randomly think about that. And I hate fighting with him. He gives me a lot, he may not be the best dad, but he tries." I started to cry myself. I turned away so Jinxx didn't have to see me. He hugged me tightly again, and I turned and kissed him... That lead to him getting on top of me.. We were kissing for what seemed like minutes. He started to get hard... Quickly. I pulled his boxers down and he pulled my underwear off... Without even considering to put a condom on, he started to move into me.

"Babe... No. Please..." I told him to pull out. I really don't want a kid.

"Alright, hold on." He went to the bathroom and brought a box of condoms with him. Why doesn't he keep them in his room?? So weird.

He put one on, and then he slowly entered me... He wrapped his arms around me and started to moan. I ran my hand slightly across his back, then suddenly dug my nails into him. He must have liked it, he started to move a little bit fast. He started to move faster and faster then my moans started to become loud. And then he started to pull out, but slammed right into me again. I couldn't take it... I screamed his name, and came on him. I really didn't mean to but ya know... He is fucking me.

He was still going, this time it was easier... Since I was even more wet. After about another 15 minutes of slowing down and then going fast, he came in the condom. God why did I say no in the first place? That was fucking amazing!

"Oh baby... That was-" I was interrupted.

"You're fucking amazing Jillian." He said catching his breath.

"Why thank you sweetheart, you sir are pretty fucking amazing yourself." I cuddled close to him and kissed him. I put my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beating. I kept listening to that, and eventually fell asleep.

-4 A.M-

I got woken up randomly. Jinxx was asleep. I'm pretty sure he was snoring. I was half awake so I didn't know. I was really thirsty. I walked down to the kitchen silently. I grabbed a Capri Sun... Why a grown man had a kids drink is beyond me. But it quenched my thirst. It was my favorite, fruit punch. God for a 17 year old, I still act like a kid. I liked that.

I heard Jinxx walking down the steps. He turned a small kitchen light on. I smiled at him as he walked towards me.

"Sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you." I said stretching.

"You didn't wake me. I just couldn't sleep without you." He smiled. God his voice is so sexy when he is half asleep.

"Let's go back to sleep baby." He put his arm around me and we walked back up to the bathroom. I couldn't stop yawning. I lied down on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

-9:40 A.M-

I woke up and went downstairs. I wanted to be sexy, but also cute. I picked out a sexy nighty, and I went downstairs. I wanted to cook Jinxx some breakfast. I got his laptop and found a recipe for home made pancakes. I also found bacon, and fruit. I looked around for more, and saw that he had CoCoa Wheats. It was like cream of wheat, but chocolate.

About 30 minutes later, I walked back upstairs to go to the bathroom. Jinxx had gotten up but not out of bed. It took him awhile.

I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted with a "well hello sexy".

"Well good morning to you too baby." I giggled and kissed him. He walked into the bathroom, and I ran downstairs to set everything up. A bowl of cocoa wheats, 3 pancakes, and 4 slices of bacon, and a small plate of fruit. I sat on the counter and started to munch on a pancake. Jinxx came down and stopped in mid tracks.

"What is all this for?" He said.

"I wanted to be sexy, and cute." I said hopping down from the counter.

"Well you surely did it." he said down and started to devour everything. I told him to calm down on it. After 10 minutes, I put the dishes in the sink.

I started to get cold. I put on sweatpants and a hoodie. I still had my makeup from last night. It looked like I had raccoon eyes as Jinxx pointed out.

I looked through my stuff and found my eye make up remover. After 5 minutes of rubbing everything off, Jinxx came up stairs.

"You're so beautiful without makeup... You know that right?"

He said smiling at me in the bathroom mirror.

"I wish I could say it.." I said turning away.

"Baby you are. I wanted you to not wear makeup last night, but I figured since we went on a date, you'd want to look prettier.

"Well babe... I have low self esteem so I don't think I'm pretty even when I have eye liner on.." I almost felt like crying.

"Baby... you're the prettiest girl ive dated. And you need to believe that."