Unepected Couple

Chapter 2

I arrived at school with 15 minutes to spare. That's just enough time to go to my locker and then text Jinxx for a while. I'm not all big on the texting during school. When it comes to Jinxx though... I'm all up for it. He just gives me butterflies! And I just tremble when I talk to him!! God damn!

Hey :3 what are you and the guys doing today hottie ;)

No reply... Ugh! He hates me... He only likes my body!

Going to the studio :p wanna go somewhere after school?? ;3

Oh my god.... What does he mean by that?? Somewhere private or public... Omg if its private... AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Like where?? O.o somewhere private or what? :3

I'm thinking private. Like my house... ;)

Pick me up after school then sexy ;3

Alright sweetheart. See ya then

Holy mother of god!!!!! His house? What the?!?! AHHHHHHHH!! My heart is racing... Omg.. I hope he doesn't think that I'm giving my virginity to him that easily... Even though I wont be able to control myself around him. Okay just a kiss... No making out... No wait... Ugh! I have to control myself. Him and Sammy are talking I cant ruin that relationship... But maybe I could. OMG Jillian !!! No!

-After School

I was waiting for Jinxx to come pick me up. I had just gone to my locker when he texted me.

Hey sweetheart I'm here. :)

I'm at my locker be there in a few ;)

Hurry I have a surprise for you. ;)

What kind of surprise?!? Omg I'm freaking out! I hope its a kiss with those lips....

I walked to the car and for some reason I couldn't hold back a smile. He looked so hot today. He had some eye liner on, his hair was done, and he had black skinny jeans, and a black shirt on.

"Hey cutie" He smiled at me.

"Hey hey hey" I said in a gay voice.

"When do you want your surprise?" He smirked.

"I wanna wait until we get to your house." I said smiling.

"Thats a good choice." He said in a sexy tone.

We drove for about 5 minutes. Then we reached a stop light. He leaned over to me and kissed me on my cheek! And he kissed my hand...! What is this?!?

He kept holding my hand until we got to his house. His hand was so warm. It felt wrong but felt so right! He opened the door for me and I got out of the car slowly. He unlocked the front door and told me to go in first I walked in slowly.

"GOT YA!!" He said as he picked me up suddenly.

"Put me down Jinxx!" I couldn't help but giggle.

"Let's go upstairs" He said in his sexy tone again.

He ran upstairs and dropped me onto his bed. It was so comfy!! I couldn't stop feeling the silky sheets. I had shorts and a BVB tank top on. I hope they would stay on.

"Here put this on." He threw me a black lingerie piece. What in the actual fuck?

"Uhhmmm what is this?" I said.

"It's lingerie." He said.

I went into the bathroom across the hall and closed the door. What is he going to do?? What is my surprise? I heard a knock on the door when I finally got it on. It scared me.

"Yea?" I yelled.

"You almost ready sweetheart?"

"Yea I am." I sounded anxious and I trailed off.

I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly.

I was ambushed by Jinxx. He picked me up to where my legs were around him. He rushed back to the bedroom. He shut the door and pushed me against it. My adrenaline was going nuts!

"Jinxx what... What are you doing?" I looked into his blueish- grey eyes.

"I want you so badly Jillian."

"But Jinxx... Andy... And. And Sammy..." I actually felt like crying. I really wanted him too but what would happen if the band found out? I want it to be a secret...

"I want YOU Jillian..."

God damn it! I couldn't control myself!! I kissed him passionately. Forcing my lips to his. He took me over to the bed, and set me down slowly.

"I wanna go easy okay?" He said pulling the bottom part off.

"But Jinxx..."

"Jillian I know you like me. And I like you too. No one has to find out about this... Please.. I've been planning this for a while." He said sweetly.

"Alright... Just.. Just go easy."

He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. He slowly made his way to my neck. I moaned softly and ran my finger nails up his back. He arched his back and moaned. God his moan is so sexy! He moved down to my chest and unlaced the top part. He ran his tongue over my left breast and nipple. It felt so good. I arched my back in pleasure. He moaned as he took my right nipple into his mouth. That made me even more wet. He slid his hand down to my lady parts.... I was wet enough, he slid 2 fingers into me. And I moaned a little bit louder. He liked that. He was going in and out. And then he kissed down my body. He made it to my lady parts and lightly ran his tongue over my clit. It kind of tickled. I giggled and he looked up at me.... I put my head back down on the soft fluffy pillow... That look was so seducing and hot.. And god! I want him so badly.

He came up and kissed me roughly.

"Are you ready honey?" He said sweetly.

"I've been ready babe." I said kissing him.

He was so hard... He put a condom on and asked to go in... I nodded my head. It hurt at first but after a few minutes... That pain became complete pleasure. I really wanted this. I really wanted him...